Fitness industry actually helps us

Deleted member 4702

Deleted member 4702

Iron
They make normies believe that they need to bulk up in order to gain muscle.
And they selling shitty mass gainers which only creates a massive face bloat and type 2 diabetes in the long term.
I hate fitness industry, because i don't like it when people make tons of money from something crap, but i think there's much more chubby cheeks in first world countries than it was in for example the 80's, so they making the competition easier for us.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, goat2x and stuckneworleans
if youre skinny and want muscles you do need to bulk up lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BigBoy, Krezo and 1 other person
Have fun getting facial surgeries getting overlooked at the bar when girls look at real men who look good + are more muscular than your weak/fat ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
That's true, but even if you are skinny you don't have to go overboard and eat out the fridge.

no you don't, caloric surplus isn't necessary to build muscles. idk what it'll take for people to accept it and stop believing the more calories myth.

That's true, but even if you are skinny you don't have to go overboard and eat out the fridge.
In my experience eating the whole fridge is what helped me grow. Depends on your starting point though. Very hard to get fat if youre an ecto gymcelling and youre a beginner
no you don't, caloric surplus isn't necessary to build muscles. idk what it'll take for people to accept it and stop believing the more calories myth.
If you wanna get bigger you need to eat more calories

no it doesnt because everyones smv goes up and we are still comparatively low smv

Yeah bulking is nonsense. People just get fat and think they are gaining muscle.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
If you wanna get bigger you need to eat more calories
and I said you don't need to, bulking makes you look bigger because it increases your glycogen storage, for every glucose molecule 3 water molecules attach to it to form glycogen which gets stored in your muscles making them appear bigger but at the same time bulking will make you look like shit. I stand my ground you don't need to eat more calories to build more muscles. In response to proper training and sufficient androgenic hormonal levels your body will resort to burning off fat to fuel your muscle growth.

and I said you don't need to, bulking makes you look bigger because it increases your glycogen storage, for every glucose molecule 3 water molecules attach to it to form glycogen which gets stored in your muscles making them appear bigger but at the same time bulking will make you look like shit. I stand my ground you don't need to eat more calories to build more muscles. In response to proper training and sufficient androgenic hormonal levels your body will resort to burning off fat to fuel your muscle growth.
you need an energy surplus to grow its that simple, and if youre a skinny guy you defo do want to grow.

Yeah bro be a skinny sick looking dude and expect girls to jump into ur 10 inch arms. But u have the cheekbones tho so just wait for it.

you need an energy surplus to grow its that simple, and if youre a skinny guy you defo do want to grow.
I'm not gonna argue if you want to keep believing this myth but just watch this video here

I'm not gonna argue if you want to keep believing this myth but just watch this video here

Hes taling about fat people not skinnt guys. Lets say im 50kg skinny guy and i want to be an 80kg buff guy. How am i gonna get from my current physique to my goal? Im gonna have to bulk, you do have to bulk aka eat in a surplus to get bigger

• +1
Reactions: JMax
Hes taling about fat people not skinnt guys. Lets say im 50kg skinny guy and i want to be an 80kg buff guy. How am i gonna get from my current physique to my goal? Im gonna have to bulk, you do have to bulk aka eat in a surplus to get bigger
please watch the entire video I'm done here tbh. go eat everything in your way I don't have enough patience to keep on repeating everything I've already said. I've gained muscles on 1k caloric deficit, if you can't do that your baseline hormones are shit

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
please watch the entire video I'm done here tbh. go eat everything in your way I don't have enough patience to keep on repeating everything I've already said. I've gained muscles on 1k caloric deficit, if you can't do that your baseline hormones are shit
Ive watched the video, I watch every greg doucette video. If youre skinny you NEEED to BULK to get BIGGER, you cannot get BIGGER without bulking.

• +1
Reactions: JMax and sloopnoob