fitxfearless tries to tell Blackcel user of this forum to "just be confident"

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
That blackcel is gonna be set up for failure when he tries to approach foids with this subhuman face and undesirable phenotype. At this forum gave him proper advice that he should at least get surgery done before he tries anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and highschoolmaxxer
Is that you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ineonx, Piratecel, FaceandBBC and 2 others
Face isn't important for BBCs, they have their own ranking system. This guy is a complete abused dog, maybe he was molested or horribly embarrassed in his youth to make him this way.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 📎♿️⚙️ and FaceandBBC
thats just blackgymmaxx after all his fillers melted

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
That blackcel is gonna be set up for failure when he tries to approach foids with this subhuman face and undesirable phenotype. At this forum gave him proper advice that he should at least get surgery done before he tries anything.

Fat noses just piss me off

Face isn't important for BBCs, they have their own ranking system. This guy is a complete abused dog, maybe he was molested or horribly embarrassed in his youth to make him this way.
No friends in school and poor speaking skills + nonNT + nervous on the call

Fitxfearless is a MTN loser anyways hahaa

Works for blacks

• +1
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer

I wasn't going to approach women anyways, I'm still going to go through the original plan of approaching women after I surgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Klasik616
I wasn't going to approach women anyways, I'm still going to go through the original plan of approaching women after I surgerymax.
You'll get rejected anyways, even after lossing weight nothing changed. Cold approaching is the hardest thing ever, it's better to be friends with people who also have female friends.

You're not just a rhino away from ascension, you would have to look like BGM to get numbers easy and be NT at the same time. As an aspie mf I can't talk to women smoothly. Getting a girlfriend is extremely hard for KHHVs like us, that's why I feel I'm destined to rot.

Last edited:
You'll get rejected anyways, even after lossing weight nothing changed. Cold approaching is the hardest thing ever, it's better to be friends with people who also have female friends.
Cold approaching wouldn't be a good idea for me, I agree
You're not just a rhino away from ascension, you would have to look like BGM to get numbers easy and be NT at the same time.

I'm definetely more than a rhinoplasty from ascending because I'm truecel tier, it's why even after the video went viral, incels on .is said I belonged there and I was allowed to stay. I would have to surgerymax as in get an otoplasty, a rhinoplasty, jaw surgery, eyelid surgery, maybe even foreheard reduction surgery. I would have to be a BGM 2.o to even have a chance

Screenshot 2024 07 29 40104 PM

As an aspie mf I can't talk to women smoothly. Getting a girlfriend is extremely hard for KHHVs like us, that's why I feel I'm destined to rot.

Brutal, life is hard for truecels