five years of blackpill

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

The naked man fears no pickpocket.
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
9,936
Reputation
11,389
found out about the blackpill cause of wheatwaffles and dbdr and nowadays its just boring asf but atleast it made me care about my looks. First pic is exactly when i found out abt it i remember it very vividly

IMG 2829
IMG 7190

pretty depressing to reflect about
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes, justwantlove, swaggers and 4 others
Both pics not showing

OP is clinically retarded
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away, NordicLeonhard and code80
1791101035431
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and code80
1791101060007
cant see any pics
 
  • +1
Reactions: justwantlove, NordicLeonhard and mxl4chi1
HAHAHHAHAHAH STUPID UGLY UNCANNY MOTHERFUCKER NEVER POST YOURSELF AGAIN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Majklos and incomplete
what happened to your hair and skin? 😢
skin = steroids and i was depressed and laid in bed all day

hair = military service, avoid it like the plague
 
  • +1
Reactions: swaggers and mxl4chi1
HAHAHHAHAHAH STUPID UGLY UNCANNY MOTHERFUCKER NEVER POST YOURSELF AGAIN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
7k posts in 10 months, you are probably such a chad lol

also probably a manlet, youd get mogged to death irl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos, swaggers and GymAesthetics
Did the stress made you Norwooding?
yes and steroids, but its not actually that big of a difference until before i have younger pics where im buzzed aswell, just a unfortunate natural hairline
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
yes and steroids, but its not actually that big of a difference until before i have younger pics where im buzzed aswell, just a unfortunate natural hairline
Get a hair transplant if you can, balding aint it
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
found out about the blackpill cause of wheatwaffles and dbdr and nowadays its just boring asf but atleast it made me care about my looks. First pic is exactly when i found out abt it i remember it very vividly

View attachment 5722061View attachment 5722062
pretty depressing to reflect about
Blud is roaming around "blackpilled" with 10k posts and a buzz cut just kys at this point literally why the hell did you cut off your hair
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares and NordicLeonhard
you will look 10000x better if you literally got curtains
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
fairs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
you will look 10000x better if you literally got curtains
Blud is roaming around "blackpilled" with 10k posts and a buzz cut just kys at this point literally why the hell did you cut off your hair
Nigga i was forced to i had to do mandatory military service in my country cause im such a bull
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos, swaggers and 5.5psl
Seems like the black pill ended up making you more robust at the cost of your hairline and skin quality, due to roid usage.

I ended along a very similar trajectory. I've discontinued roids since to prevent further damage to my hairline and when my finances are in order I'll be getting on finasteride and minoxidil to try to recover of it as much as I can.

I didn't go down the military branch like you, I went down the corrections branch (as a convict, not cop). Luckily I was able to exit that before it became a revolving door.

Do you spend your time studying anything? Since our trajectories have a lot of similarities I'm curious what your main life goals are now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Seems like the black pill ended up making you more robust at the cost of your hairline and skin quality, due to roid usage.

I ended along a very similar trajectory. I've discontinued roids since to prevent further damage to my hairline and when my finances are in order I'll be getting on finasteride and minoxidil to try to recover of it as much as I can.

I didn't go down the military branch like you, I went down the corrections branch (as a convict, not cop). Luckily I was able to exit that before it became a revolving door.

Do you spend your time studying anything? Since our trajectories have a lot of similarities I'm curious what your main life goals are now.
Its funny you mention that i actually want to go down the cop route im gonna apply as soon as my service is done, ideally gonna grind until i become a part of the swedish equivalent of swat.

Ive been studying philosophy on my own during this year and plan on doing so but thats when i have time off if im not training.

I also went cold turkey off all roids and downsized like crazy but my physique has more appeal now.

I wish you the best its a fucked situation we got ourselves into
IMG 7178
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
Nigga i was forced to i had to do mandatory military service in my country cause im such a bull
Grow your hair out thats all you need you literally ascended being blackpilled was worth it
 
fix your skin too why so much acne ? are you still on roids ?
 
before mogs hard
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: -BayHarbourButcher and NordicLeonhard
is it jaw implants?
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
fix your skin too why so much acne ? are you still on roids ?
No i hopped off but i had insane acne flareup im on accutane and gonna get laser for scars
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: code80 and NordicLeonhard
Its funny you mention that i actually want to go down the cop route im gonna apply as soon as my service is done, ideally gonna grind until i become a part of the swedish equivalent of swat.

Ive been studying philosophy on my own during this year and plan on doing so but thats when i have time off if im not training.

I also went cold turkey off all roids and downsized like crazy but my physique has more appeal now.

I wish you the best its a fucked situation we got ourselves intoView attachment 5722530
I used to be big on philosophy as well. But I've moved into computer science. I've already answered most of my philosophical questions. So I don't have any deep epistemic unknowns in my mind.

Assuming you're high IQ enough, I expect you to eventually stop philosophy as well. Philosophy is the phase where you're sorting what information is likely to be true, and what's likely to be false. Probably the most important phase of development for non-NPCs in this world. Though most people entering philosophy never actually develop concrete beliefs about the big epistemic questions - and thus remain NPCs stuck in this mode forever. You need to eventually click "Submit" after you're done building the character to actually start playing the game.

Pretty good physique. Much better than mine, though getting back in shape is on my to do list, after I'm done with my bureaucratic and domestic maintenance chores.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
on the other post you say you are 17 in the before you fag
you sure? i made a longer tiktok where i had pictures all through 2021-2026 so i might have mixed it up when i made the post here. If i did then its my fault but i was definitely 14 in this before picture you can tell in the pictures where im 17 that in older then this one and younger then i am now
 
I used to be big on philosophy as well. But I've moved into computer science. I've already answered most of my philosophical questions. So I don't have any deep epistemic unknowns in my mind.

Assuming you're high IQ enough, I expect you to eventually stop philosophy as well. Philosophy is the phase where you're sorting what information is likely to be true, and what's likely to be false. Probably the most important phase of development for non-NPCs in this world. Though most people entering philosophy never actually develop concrete beliefs about the big epistemic questions - and thus remain NPCs stuck in this mode forever. You need to eventually click "Submit" after you're done building the character to actually start playing the game.

Pretty good physique. Much better than mine, though getting back in shape is on my to do list, after I'm done with my bureaucratic and domestic maintenance chores.
Yeah i just do it for fun, i want to get through all of the important thinkers in western philosophy from plato to wittgenstein then ill probably be done. I have no passion for studying anything else if i find some one day i might try to study something thats gonna get me a better job
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man

Similar threads

voks
Replies
3
Views
41
JJound
JJound
5.5psl
Replies
18
Views
119
mxl4chi1
M
Doublex2J
Replies
3
Views
41
SPAM
SPAM
eroticerogi
Replies
0
Views
27
eroticerogi
eroticerogi
sørenyuko
Replies
13
Views
78
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top