Fiverr client that wants me to share pictures along with my analysis, rating & advice with the community for further takes & ascension tips

Last edited:
His hairline is perfectly fine imo. Also he would look better with a shorter haircut, even though he technically has a great head of hair, the long hair looks weird on such a masculine face
Long hair is such a fucking looksmin. It looks absolutely disgusting. I was watching legends of the fall and legit groaned at brad pitt's hair through the whole movie cuz his face looked so good otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Theres your masculine virtues

Pathetic stuff

Yup. I will show ethics and moral codes to those who show it back.

Lmao at the majority. I have bullied the majority of this forum, so don't you think their biases will sway the other way? Dumbass guy.

All the high IQ guys voted me. Including Salludoon.

Gamma, Korea, Salludoon, Moe etc.

Men vote other men on masculinity. Hence you are in-love with the OPs face. Not realising the female gaze doesn't give a monkeys if there is no harmony.

Yup. I will show ethics and moral codes to those who show it back.

Lmao at the majority. I have bullied the majority of this forum, so don't you think their biases will sway the other way? Dumbass guy.

All the high IQ guys voted me. Including Salludoon.

Gamma, Korea, Salludoon, Moe etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude

• JFL
- Absolutely without a shadow of any doubt the first surgery you MUST DO is double jaw. BiMaxillary, Double jaw surgery. You want to bring both the maxilla and mandible forward. Like shown in this following image: https://gyazo.com/002130a2ed032e643b4ba68181acb76a
- You also want to get MSE after that is done. Maxillary expansion, as the width of your midface is utterly terrible, especially relative to your skull width size.
didnt think you could get mse after bimax? also whlist im replying do you know anyone in uk/london that does mse

Last edited:
Long hair is such a fucking looksmin. It looks absolutely disgusting. I was watching legends of the fall and legit groaned at brad pitt's hair through the whole movie cuz his face looked so good otherwise
I think his hair looks sick in that movie tbh. For most guys it is a looksmin though

I think his hair looks sick in that movie tbh. For most guys it is a looksmin though
Just looks shit tbh. Pitt still looks good cuz he's pitt buthe looks much better with the hair he had in fight club and se7en

42e58dda31727b5e78c23c7b30f6c74b 2

Yeah I just wanna say to you, before you carry on, *Whispers* I linked him just now to this thread
I wont say anything differently lol.

Objectivity helps anyone improve.

I don't have mal-intent with my words, if you rope cuz Korea said your ratios aren't ideal IDK what to say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Anchor_Ship
his eyes have a weird shape (small pfl, round upper lids, slight nct) i think its his biggest falio, along with his side.
also his hair doesnt work well with his hairline

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
his eyes have a weird shape (small pfl, round upper lids, slight nct) i think its his biggest falio, along with his side.
also his hair doesnt work well with his hairline

I did say that about his hairline and now people are saying they dont believe it's high at all

• +1
Mostly needs submental lipo. He's just looking straight ahead with neutral posture, even slightly chin-tucked.

May be that and a sliding genio

But @LooksOverAll the common theme with all those that need bimax is submental fat

Look

2539135 2021 09 14 171346 588x431 scrot

And it's immediately fixed as a BYPRODUCT of bimax

I did say that about his hairline and now people are saying they dont believe it's high at all
his temples go in pretty deep, the long hair makes it looks even more prominent. he has a high hairline in general tho, i think he would looks alot better with medium length hair

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onfiresems