FIX ACNE IN 3 DAYS!

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
TL;DW Remove inflammatory foods, eat liver and stay hydrated with water and electrolytes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Liver is a superfood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL at this clickbait.

• +1
  • +1
Yeah this is BS. Your body can't just accelerate it's healing process by 10+x just by not eating a food. Quit spreading this bullshit.

If you wanna know how skin actually works, go to my skin guide or pm me ffs

• +1
Get acne -> be depressed -> eat junk food -> get acne
I want to get off mr. bones wild ride
I don't even eat junk food but I still can't seem to get rid of my cystic forehead acne. :feelsrope:

• +1
I don't even eat junk food but I still can't seem to get rid of my cystic forehead acne. :feelsrope:
You're on roids dude that's what happens lol

• +1
You're on roids dude that's what happens lol
I had it before roids tho. Currently I'm washing my face everyday with acne soap and using acne cream 2-3 times a day.

• +1
I had it before roids tho. Currently I'm washing my face everyday with acne soap and using acne cream 2-3 times a day.
Boyo go to dermatologist or start dermastamping. If you have cystic acne, you need accutane most likely

• +1
  • +1
Some people have genetically increased sebum production and there's literally nothing they can do other than take accutane / retinoids. Diet will have little to no effect. I speak from experience as I tried every single diet and every single cream before deciding to resort to accutane

• +1
Some people have genetically increased sebum production and there's literally nothing they can do other than take accutane / retinoids. Diet will have little to no effect. I speak from experience as I tried every single diet and every single cream before deciding to resort to accutane
u dont seem to have acne in ur arabpics

• +1
You're adding a food that reduces inflammation and has other healing properties.-
In 3 days? Don't believe everything you see on the internet. If that was the case, dermatologists would be telling their patients

• +1
In 3 days? Don't believe everything you see on the internet. If that was the case, dermatologists would be telling their patients
Ofc not in 3 days for everyone. And dermatologists don't want people to heal themselves with food, they want them to buy medicine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FuckMyLife
Ofc not in 3 days for everyone. And dermatologists don't want people to heal themselves with food, they want them to buy medicine.
Yeah because the meds work. So do you have research about liver and acne? If not, it's just broscience

• +1
Yeah because the meds work. So do you have research about liver and acne? If not, it's just broscience
Accutane is literally derived from vitamin A which liver has plenty of. The other is natural.

• +1
Accutane is literally derived from vitamin A which liver has plenty of. The other is natural.
It's about concentration of vit A. If u eat a lot of liver do you think you need blood tests like you do for accutane? That's why topical vit A doesn't work

• +1
I guess it depends a lot from person to person, but I have basically no cystic acne anymore, just from not consuming dairy (except for some yoghurt in the morning) and drinking more water. If I get "new" pimples, it's always because I ate something that's inflammatory, and the pimples disappear after a few days from not eating that type of food. I don't use any creams or whatever, neither do I wish my face, only when I shower which is usually once per day. IMO diet is everything when it comes to acne, and of course hormones.

• +1
God i hate these normie bluepill morons
he had 2 pimples

• +1