Fix eyebrow shaping?

Heirio

Heirio

boo
I know straight thick eyebrows are optimal so i was wondering if there was any way for me to change my eyebrow shape? They aren't too bad now and it isn't that important but just wondering how to improve them.
20181228 220726

Slightly positivately arched are ideal, they make your eye area look more intimidating. Yours look decent

Slightly positivately arched are ideal, they make your eye area look more intimidating. Yours look decent
Was bad angle, its worse than that. 20181228 222411

threading twice a month
fuark, that looks complicated. sort of just seems like its trimming them, not really changing the shape. Am I mistaken?

fuark, that looks complicated. sort of just seems like its trimming them, not really changing the shape. Am I mistaken?
you gotta go to a salon to have it done. They use those skinny ass threads to pull the hairs and they take longer to grow back cuz they pull the roots not just shave.

Also you can ask them to thread a certain part like the upper angular part so that u can have straighter eyebrow

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
you gotta go to a salon to have it done. They use those skinny ass threads to pull the hairs and they take longer to grow back cuz they pull the roots not just shave.

Also you can ask them to thread a certain part like the upper angular part so that u can have straighter eyebrow
Will do, thanks man.

I know straight thick eyebrows are optimal so i was wondering if there was any way for me to change my eyebrow shape? They aren't too bad now and it isn't that important but just wondering how to improve them.
View attachment 9665

Similar shape but slightly thicker and slight bigger arch, i tried on my own and never got it right.
Easy to make them look thinner but to get rid of the arch whilst making it look natural hasn't worked for me