fix eyes

magazanis

magazanis

Last White Soldier
Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Posts
181
Reputation
144
I think I have to much upper eyelid exposure right . What could I do to fix my eyes ?
IMG 2538
 
but I will not be permanent and you‘ll look gay and atract men
If you squint lightly and only with your eyebrows you can lower your uee and it can look natural. The more you do it the more it becomes a subconscious habit, the squinting muscles build and it basically becomes your permanent expression. This is called expression control and you should try it out.

Other than that, you might want to moisturize the fat under your eyebrow so it becomes more soft and plump, but I am not too sure.
 
  • +1
Reactions: magazanis
If you squint lightly and only with your eyebrows you can lower your uee and it can look natural. The more you do it the more it becomes a subconscious habit, the squinting muscles build and it basically becomes your permanent expression. This is called expression control and you should try it out.

Other than that, you might want to moisturize the fat under your eyebrow so it becomes more soft and plump, but I am not too sure.
Ok thank you for your reply
 
nah theyre above average for sure hooding and decent orbitals
IMG 5523

these are subhuman average eyes
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
1
Views
20
pharmaworker616
pharmaworker616
burntboats
Replies
0
Views
34
burntboats
burntboats
A
Replies
1
Views
48
no1softee
no1softee
asdfkjsp
Replies
9
Views
110
0envy
0envy
Wendyyyyyy_yumyy
Replies
2
Views
73
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top