fix for 99% of shoulder injuries

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
if you went to the gym for a while and took lifting serious, you probably injured your shoulder before. some injuries heal quickly with rest and ice, others take weeks if not months to heal.

i had several shoulder injuries from impingement, to bursitis, tendinitis, bankart lesion and a partial rotator cuff tear and i fixed them all (except bankart where i got surgery) with 3 simple things:

pec stretch at doorway, stretch at least 30 sec a day

external rotation: 3x10-12 sets

dead hang for 2-3 mins a day (most important out of the 3)

u can prevent most surgeries this way and i wish i knew this earlier. hanging is a god tier stretch, it opens up all the tight muscles in your shoulder, pec and traps and strengthens your tendon which often is enough if you got a partial tear

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
buflek eat a hotdog and go to bed

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You're supposed to do face pulls & do anterior, middle, and posterior delt work to avoid most of these issues. I used to have a shoulder that kinda clicks too (but this was because I was doing really heavy side lateral raises) - I had to compensate for huge amounts of OHP and side laterals by doing even more posterior delt work.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You're supposed to do face pulls & do anterior, middle, and posterior delt work to avoid most of these issues. I used to have a shoulder that kinda clicks too (but this was because I was doing really heavy side lateral raises) - I had to compensate for huge amounts of OHP and side laterals by doing even more posterior delt work.
i did all of these and they are definitely great but it didnt cause any space in my rotator cuff and that caused my bursas and tendons to keep getting inflamed

the only thing that worked for me was hanging in the end tbh

but you are right, especially rear delts and lower traps are extremly important for correct posture of the shoulder

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss