Fix for out of control daydreaming?

D

Deleted member 17404

Iron
It's really holding me back and make me can't achieve anything.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17404
daydream in what way?

do you smoke weed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17404
the surefire answer is amphetamine btw but it's not the optimal solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404
daydream in what way?

do you smoke weed?
No, but it is really uncontrolled that I daydream without even noticing it whatever what I am doing.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Do you know other soultions like otc medicine because it is really difficult for to get amphetamines ?

look into "default mode network", you might find it interesting
it's the state the brain is in when you daydream, listen to music, think about the future etc..
as opposed to task-positive network, which is when your brain is focused on a task and doesen't wander

some people can have overactive DMN, for example THC chemical increases the DMN activity (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729458/)

that's why I asked if you smoke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
I always say dream about being chad

• +1
  • So Sad
You need to conquer your dreams Xavier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17404
bump I do this too

• +1
It is maldaptive dreaming. I take ssris, and leanmaxxed to htn-chadlite territory. I am not sure if it was the ssris, or ascending that made me do it less or a combination of both. The ssris also helped cure my depression, so I spend less time laying in bed all day and activley go out and do things. I would always daydream about being in relationships with girls I liked, and I would imagine myself as a famous dj that toured the world. Shit is bad for you, but it is a great cope if you are subhuman/non nt.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Moggie and Deleted member 17404
It is maldaptive dreaming. I take ssris, and leanmaxxed to htn-chadlite territory. I am not sure if it was the ssris, or ascending that made me do it less or a combination of both. The ssris also helped cure my depression, so I spend less time laying in bed all day and activley go out and do things. I would always daydream about being in relationships with girls I liked, and I would imagine myself as a famous dj that toured the world. Shit is bad for you, but it is a great cope if you are subhuman/non nt.
Did ssris cause any problems to sexual health I read before it reduces testosterone

Did ssris cause any problems to sexual health I read before it reduces testosterone
I never noticed anything different reguarding testosterone, but jacking off took longer. I see it as an absolute win.

• +1
I never noticed anything different reguarding testosterone, but jacking off took longer. I see it as an absolute win.
Ty. I guess I'll try ssris to see if they'll do anything although I don't have depression.

Ty. I guess I'll try ssris to see if they'll do anything although I don't have depression.
They r also good if you have anxitey or ocd.

• +1
Mindfulness meditation can be useful. It does require time and practice.

• +1
I feel like ssris have made no difference for me regarding this. been taking them for 20 months.

amphetamines make me daydream even more but in a manic way I run around my apartment listening to music feeling like a king it's so over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 17404 and Mongrelcel
amphetamines make me daydream even more but in a manic way I run around my apartment listening to music feeling like a king it's so over
this stage of usage will pass quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
In daydream alot. Today i went outside and can't daydream now. I can't cope anymore. My life would be so much differrnt if i was 6'4 fuck me life ima rope soon for sure

• So Sad
In daydream alot. Today i went outside and can't daydream now. I can't cope anymore. My life would be so much differrnt if i was 6'4 fuck me life ima rope soon for sure
Heightpill is really brutal.

look into "default mode network", you might find it interesting
it's the state the brain is in when you daydream, listen to music, think about the future etc..
as opposed to task-positive network, which is when your brain is focused on a task and doesen't wander

some people can have overactive DMN, for example THC chemical increases the DMN activity (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729458/)

that's why I asked if you smoke
i know a guy smoked weed more than 8 years. he was keep insisting it's not addicted. i remember his blog, full of talking about daydreaming, how it's peaceful actually is, etc.
it was really strange. i never knew it's all related with weed, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Mongrelcel
i know a guy smoked weed more than 8 years. he was keep insisting it's not addicted. i remember his blog, full of talking about daydreaming, how it's peaceful actually is, etc.
it was really strange. i never knew it's all related with weed, thanks.
depression can stem from overactive DMN in some people too

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish