fix pelvic tilt and gamer neck while getting shredded with coca cola and DNP and walkingmaxxing then apply for as many remote jobs as possible

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
get hired and do the minimum work at each one until you get fired

keep shoplifting in the meanwhile and do research on steroids and alternative hair loss treatments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 50702, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
i changed my mind on hair system-maxxing. it requires a certain confidence that i do not have, i will rock shaved head while i derma roll and apply research substances hopefully it will be fixed by 2026 and i can grow my hair out then

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i changed my mind on hair system-maxxing. it requires a certain confidence that i do not have, i will rock shaved head while i derma roll and apply research substances hopefully it will be fixed by 2026 and i can grow my hair out then
Don’t be pussy

• So Sad
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Get a real job tbh

• Hmm...
Thought you'd already ordered that shit

• So Sad
looking to do a cycle after i get my surgeries, whats a good first cycle? Im very unlucky hair and skin genes wise, frequent pinning for stable hormones? anything else important to keep in mind?

blackpilled way to make a bimax heal / lose swelling faster?

@BrahminBoss

looking to do a cycle after i get my surgeries, whats a good first cycle? Im very unlucky hair and skin genes wise, frequent pinning for stable hormones? anything else important to keep in mind?

blackpilled way to make a bimax heal / lose swelling faster?

@BrahminBoss
Hop on test and add hcg to keep balls running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back