Fix underarm sweat

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating. Asians especially (and hapas like myself) are subject to this. If you have shit hormones, I suppose that could play into it as well.

For the average person, if you sweat a lot, you can use a regular antiperspirant sold at any Walmart or store with the other deodorants.

But for the people with shit genes like myself, who sweat pools of smelly BO under their arms even when it's cold in the room, you need a stronger dose of aluminum, the main ingredient in most antiperspirants. Aluminum is definitely not good for your body, and I'm sure there's some tryhards on this forum that know it's effects, but if you SMELL LIKE ASS, and have huge, gross pools of sweat under your arms, YOU ARE LOOKSMINNING YOURSELF.

For $18 you can buy this shit called "ZeroSweat" which completely cured all my issues. I put it on, and I don't have to put it on again for a whole month. I bought it 1 time and it's been a while year and I still haven't used all of it. It keeps ALL of my sweat away.

Here's an eBay link

For some people it can cause irritation. It always feels itchy right after you put it on, but leave it on overnight and you won't sweat at all. Only feels itchy for like 30 min then it goes away.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Link doesn't work

Link doesn't work
Fixed, couldn't figure out the Amazon link but it's the same price on Amazon and same shit too, just search "zerosweat" if you have Amazon prime and prefer Amazon, otherwise it's the exact same shit from eBay with the link I provided.