Fix your nuts instead of injecting T

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
20% of you or more have a condition called varicocele. If you feel your nuts and feel a bag of worms in one of your testicles, or both, then get that fixed before injecting anything. That is blood that fails to escape and makes your balls a lot hotter and shrinks them over time.

Studies show that fixing varicocele, especially in severe stages can raise your T by about 100-200 ng/dl, which for many of you would be the equivalent of half the testosterone that you currently have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xyjarz, CT03 and 2 others
I had painful lumpy varicocele and my other testicle didnt descend imagine the t levels I had

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and .*my*.
I had painful lumpy varicocele and my other testicle didnt descend imagine the t levels I had
Did you test your T levels? How long have you had varicocele and have you fixed it?

Did you test your T levels? How long have you had varicocele and have you fixed it?
Didnt test but probably very low(was anxious all the time). I got it fixed around age 16-17, probably for a year I had it max

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Didnt test but probably very low(was anxious all the time). I got it fixed around age 16-17, probably for a year I had it max
I’ve had it for 6 years and I got it fixed.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Nigga make a thread but don't put the solution, what should I do ?

Put olive oil on my balls ?

• Ugh..

Go to a urologist

"The purpose of surgery is to seal off the affected vein to redirect the blood flow into healthy veins. This is possible because two other artery-and-vein systems supply blood circulation to and from the scrotum."

• +1

Surgery. You can’t avoid surgery it will only get worse as you get older and then you may lose your fertility completely. Cost me $300 but I live in 3rd world.

How to check if I am a varicocel?
How to fix it?

• +1
How to check if I am a varicocel?
How to fix it?
If you feel a bag of worms you probably got it. If you’re not sure go to the urologist

how much ur T increased @.*my*.

the fuck does a bag of worms feel like

Wtf, I first noticed this years ago but didn't know anything about this

It disappears when I lie down, and when I'm standing it causes my left bollock to hang lower cos it's on that side

It doesn't always result in low T its just might be a reason