Fixed anterior pelvic tilt!!

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I'm so fucking happy. Been doing gay stretches everyday and managed to gain 2 centimeters of legitimate height. Used to be 183 cm at night, now 185 cm!!!!

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 51465 and PsychoDsk
what stretches exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
fuck I got that shit too + scoliosis, can I still gain some inches then? What stretches did you do and how to fix scoliosis

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: WHERE CAN I FIND UR COURSE??????!!!!!!!

fuck I got that shit too + scoliosis, can I still gain some inches then? What stretches did you do and how to fix scoliosis
i have lateral tilt. wonder if it can give me any height. but in your case it 100% would

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Fix ASAP. Anterior tilt alone got me 2 centimeters and it wasn't even severe.

Ita a combination of stretching everyday and making lifestyle adjustments.

I just watched a video by Jeremy Ethier called "fix anterior pelvic tilt in 10 minutes/day"

Then I just slept on my back with a pillow underneath my legs to keep the tilt in neutral position. Also, try wear flat shoes as that helps too.

Fix ASAP. Anterior tilt alone got me 2 centimeters and it wasn't even severe.

Ita a combination of stretching everyday and making lifestyle adjustments.

I just watched a video by Jeremy Ethier called "fix anterior pelvic tilt in 10 minutes/day"

Then I just slept on my back with a pillow underneath my legs to keep the tilt in neutral position. Also, try wear flat shoes as that helps too.
Where exactly you put pillow? How long did it take to fix?