Fixed my eyebrows and grown a stubble

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Ignore the smile, I did it for a chick on reddit. I hate smiling because I fucking suck at it, I look like a fucking retard when smiling
Also, regarding the upper eyelid exposure in the pics, I took these pics while I was dead tired. Whenever I am dead tired, I always get significant upper eyelid exposure, ngl.

For those curious, here are my older pics without the fucked up smile and the stubble as well as the died eyebrows: (the imgur pics are the older pics)

Attachments

• HC2VovF.jpg
    HC2VovF.jpg
    816.1 KB · Views: 210
  • uwiRIz4.jpg
    uwiRIz4.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 241
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
@Arceus300 What are your thoughts mate

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lose the facial hair. You don't have enough density or enough hair for that matter to pull it off.

*Sighs* C'mon man. I love to entertain y'all, but can we be serious this once?
sure, but i cant really the 'stubble’ you‘re talking about

Lose the facial hair. You don't have enough density or enough hair for that matter to pull it off.
Don't you grow a stubble anyway? Like, it takes time to grow.
Also rate me guys thx. Goes without saying, hence the title.

Go clean shaven, i do the same thing it's much better than neckbeard and pedostache trust me
5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
You look okay, but i think you should try to speak with a diffrent voice when trying to get with girls because your voice is weird man.

• +1
You look okay, but i think you should try to speak with a diffrent voice when trying to get with girls because your voice is weird man.
Thanks. rate pls. Also, I swear that's not my real voice. The music was loud af, I had to compensate. If you want I'll record myself talking like I normally do, my voice is a lot deeper and... more comfortable to listen to lolz.

You clean shave until you're able to grow a proper stubble.

Morph4

Here's a little morph I did for ya with a better lower third

You clean shave until you're able to grow a proper stubble.

View attachment 10670

Here's a little morph I did for ya with a better lower third
Rate please. I mean my pics not the morph. Also, holy fucking shit, I swear I'll climb a fucking crane from joy if my wrap around jaw implant ends up looking like that

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing and dogtown
Rate please. I mean my pics not the morph. Also, holy fucking shit, I swear I'll climb a fucking crane from joy if my wrap around jaw implant ends up looking like that

You would be chad, better start saving up

A 6/10 on the not retarded scale.

Is that the PSL scale?

Yes, thx, I really hope the plastic surgeon won't fuck it up. My dad will pay for it,. he told me. ngl

I don't use the PSL scale.

Is that the PSL scale?

Yes, thx, I really hope the plastic surgeon won't fuck it up. My dad will pay for it,. he told me. ngl

You lucky mother fuker, your dads gonna pay for your surgery. But yeah hope all goes well with it

• +1
Don't smile for landwhales brah.
not a landwhale.
Udmvssbi1b821
Essentially the chick is literally cucking her BF, look at this post lmfao

This is what she wrote to me after I asked her for a rate:

Attachments

• lolz.png
    lolz.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 212
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Is that the PSL scale?

Comparison

Made a few slight changes.

• +1
5psl. No smiling
6-6.5 psl with jaw implants
1 psl smiling, yeah your smiles really bad

• +1
not a landwhale. View attachment 10671 Essentially the chick is literally cucking her BF, look at this post lmfao

This is what she wrote to me after I asked her for a rate:

That proves JBW theory; that guy is.... PSL 3.5 at best. If he was curry, he'd have roped.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and StudyHacks
5psl. No smiling
6-6.5 psl with jaw implants
1 psl smiling, yeah your smiles really bad
Agreed. People can tell me I'm robotic all they want, but I ruin every aesthetic aspect of myself by smiling in the slightest. Thank you
That proves JBW theory; that guy is.... PSL 3.5 at best. If he was curry, he'd have roped.
No no no, my friend, she's NOT his girlfriend any more. Fucking look at the post... Translation: My bf is a cuck, looks like a weakling, I don't get wet for him. I'm waiting for Chad, I can't wait to suck his dick. Please tell me I'm not insane for wanting to ditch this faggot.
Maybe a beta bux though?
Most definitely. I'm sure she got an IPhone X from him for Christmas kek

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, dogtown and Future Arablite
Agreed. People can tell me I'm robotic all they want, but I ruin every aesthetic aspect of myself by smiling in the slightest. Thank you

No no no, my friend, she's NOT his girlfriend any more. Fucking look at the post... Translation: My bf is a cuck, looks like a weakling, I don't get wet for him. I'm waiting for Chad, I can't wait to suck his dick. Please tell me I'm not insane for wanting to ditch this faggot.

Yeah, that guy with the girl looks so fucking disgusting look at the way he smiles and at his teeth HAHAHHA:feelswhere::lul:

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and dogtown
You facialy look like a gay with your non existent lower Ried and cucky eyes

You facialy look like a gay with your non existent lower Ried and cucky eyes
I'm straight as an arrow baby, especially for you. Come sit on your place. Bitch

bruh wtf
@Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
Reactions: Over, JizzFarmer and Zygos4Life
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5912
you look good

over 5psl