Fixed my eyebrows. Any better?

Yeah I'm trying to add volume to it but it's not happening. I haven't been to the barber for 2 months I guess, and my hair is just not growing fast enough. I'm not balding I think, it's just my fucking hair is autistic and not growing. smh

Regarding the girls, 6-7/10's tbh.

So you've actually slept with girls in lite stacy range? Or just exaggerating?

Besides the retarded beef ITT, OP looks decent for a start, he looks sad though.
Yeah I have a resting bitch face. Sure, I'm not a millionaire, but I wouldn't say I have MDD lol. Thx mate.
So you've actually slept with girls in lite stacy range? Or just exaggerating?
Yeah I have. I have no idea why, I mean, you guys rate me low all the time on here, yet irl I get looks by lite stacies often. Not all the time, but often. I'm not complaining about your guys' rates, I trust your expertise. But somehow I think maybe women don't rate guys' irl as harsh as you guys do on here? Maybe they are a little bit easier on guys irl, but really just by a little bit.

5-5.5/10 I think some girls will think you're hot or at the very least cute. Good eye area, hair, and browridge . Your narrow lower third and lack of chin projection is what keeps you from being anything more than slightly above average though.

Little advice. Guy like you would benefit considerably from some gymceling

Yes i mostly agree. Its decent but something looks a little of with his eye area tho, cant put my finger on it. Maybe they are to buggy, or lack of brow ridge is causing them to look dull?

How did you fix your eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It's a better shape for sure. If possible, make them a bit darker.

How did you fix your eyebrows?
I have started dying them every day. The issue was that one half was the color of my hair, dark brown, the other half was blonde so it wasn't visible, it looked like I didn't have half of my eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Dont listen to the shitskin telling you to get a tan lol keep your white complexion

Dont listen to the shitskin telling you to get a tan lol keep your white complexion
Thanks. I thought he was a troll, looks like I was right. lmao

You look decent. JFL at people here saying you're incel tier.

I've fixed my eyebrows I think. Does that make me any better now?
giphy.gif

6cfee274-d040-4170-a1ff-8d65e666adac-jpeg.8508

tenor.gif

Also what did you do with your eyebrows?

I've started dying the parts where they are blonde, not brown. It used to look like half of each eyebrow didn't even exist in the first place.

ty

What did you use foe dying?