Fixes for low iq?

Money is important for surgeries though. Without money you can't get surgeries that you want. It also kills your youth because now you have to wageslave which can take years off your youth.
I'm already an oldcel with youth wasted it's over 4 me

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
dunno haven't started yet
I'm gonna start to do it I think it helps with sex performance and greater masturbation. I've bought man1 oil to regain penis sensitivity and it's great so far my penis has started to regain it's sensitivity due to years of abuse,

• +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer
any actual way to restore brain development/brain damage and not just cope by taking some drug with temporary gain?

Racetams are used on people with literal brain damage.

For actual brain regeneration, you'd need Nerve Growth Factor. The foid who discoveded it and applied it every day surpassed 100 years.

• Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and kegelmaxer
Racetams are used on people with literal brain damage.

For actual brain regeneration, you'd need Nerve Growth Factor. The foid who discoveded it and applied it every day surpassed 100 years.
NGF is abundant in seminal plasma
holy fuck the nofap pill :feelswhat: do you have any nofap blackpills for me
NGF eyedrops are available today, but would currently cost $300 a day to take
over
researchers at the Medical University of South Carolina showed that NGF level is elevated in people who performed a single 20-minute yoga session involving om-chanting and thirumoolar pranayama, when compared to a control group
welp, time to put on the 12 hour om chant 417hz video every day I'll mog

Unironically study PROOF BASED mathematics

people who are good in proofs are the epitome of "smart" because you come up with logical thinking on patterns no one before you had discovered aka contributing original knowledge from pure reason (and not statistics ran experiments from natural sciences)

download a book on discrete mathematics (its a Hodge podge term that collects useful areas of math thats helpful in programming) it trains you (you wont be dealing with calculus there)

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and kegelmaxer

people who are good in proofs are the epitome of "smart" because you come up with logical thinking on patterns no one before you had discovered aka contributing original knowledge from pure reason (and not statistics ran experiments from natural sciences)

download a book on discrete mathematics (its a Hodge podge term that collects useful areas of math thats helpful in programming) it trains you (you wont be dealing with calculus there)
I actually really want to study mathematics at university

so what's your favorite book?

I actually really want to study mathematics at university
every math program will have you take a proof based prep class so you will be ready to do high level math
so calc 1,2,3, differential equations are all applied courses (though I recall dealing with epsilon delta proofs in calc 1 dont worry if you wont get them as most people dont on the first try) then you have linear algebra which is insanely important as it serves as an intro proof class for most students, then all upper division courses are proof based after that with real analysis (theoretical calculus that proofs that dealing with infinity, infinitesimal actually works and is not woo woo) and abstract algebra (which is technically the same old algebra you learned in school but the real version of it)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Romantic love​

Studies have found that the concentration of NGF in the blood plasma is significantly higher in individuals who have been in a romantic relationship for less than 12 months [227 (14) pg/ml], than those who are either not in a romantic relationship [149 (12) pg/ml] or have been in one for more than 12 months [123 (10) pg/ml].[11]

NGF can indirectly stimulate the expression of adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH) in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA) by increasing vasopressin secretion. ACTH binds to the MC2 receptor in the zona fasciculata of the adrenal cortex, and stimulates secretion of the stress hormone cortisol.[12] This rapid increase of cortisol in the blood plasma can induce feelings of euphoria, which may explain the initial "rush" of falling in love.[13] Studies show that ACTH can in turn stimulate NGF secretion in both the cerebral cortex and the hypothalamus.

OVER FOR INCELS!!! Absolutely fucking over.

• JFL
my low iq prevents me from comprehending and seeing things through

-poor pattern recognition due to bias of existing sub-par knowledge
-cant think on my feet
-lack imagination
-very slow processing
Sorry to hear that OP. I heard training with n back can increase IQ. It did for me a bit, improving it from 120 to 130. What is your current IQ?

• +1
Sorry to hear that OP. I heard training with n back can increase IQ. It did for me a bit, improving it from 120 to 130. What is your current IQ?
I got 133 on mensa norway but it's only because I'm all too familiar with Raven's matrices it doesn't count on a regular basis my cognition is still dull and slow af

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I got 133 on mensa norway but it's only because I'm all too familiar with Raven's matrices it doesn't count on a regular basis my cognition is still dull and slow af
Smarter than me jfl :feelsrope:

• JFL
Over in 2021.
120-140 isn't special it's actually typical (on these type of tests) for a university student. 110 isn't slightly above average it is cognitive impairment to function optimally in society.

If you can't analyze stock data with your mind then it's over tbh jfl

• JFL
will probably need this in the future shit sleep and depression and cooming due to being recessed probably made me a retard tbh I was the smartest kid in 5th grade ngl. 2nd in maths in competitive school application and I was already ldaring. over for my life. any actual way to restore brain development/brain damage and not just cope by taking some drug with temporary gain? kinda like mk4 seems to do for bones. @quakociaptockh @Dainslief
"Beyond that, many studies have found that the use of natural progesterone increases a child’s IQ, typically by around 35 points and produces personalities that are more “independent, individualistic, self-assured, self-sufficient and sensitive” (J.M. Reinish, The Female Patient, April, 1978, p.87)."

I've ordered some natural progesterone. I'll update after I tried it for a while.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
"Beyond that, many studies have found that the use of natural progesterone increases a child’s IQ, typically by around 35 points and produces personalities that are more “independent, individualistic, self-assured, self-sufficient and sensitive” (J.M. Reinish, The Female Patient, April, 1978, p.87)."

I've ordered some natural progesterone. I'll update after I tried it for a while.
tag me buyo glgl :feelsokman: 35? holy shit

crystallized intelligence is like gymcelling to hide your shitty clavicles
fluid intelligence is what I need somehow
>says he is low IQ
>uses words like “crystallized intelligence” to prove point

• JFL