Fixing eyebrow asymmetry

Bro-Steve

Bro-Steve

Iron
Having a symmetrical and balanced face is one of the the things that improves attractives and one of my eyebrow points up a lot higher on the end than the other which ruined that for me, is there ways to fix this apart from some sort of injection

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Sleep on your back

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
shape them. easier said than done

probably use inverted camera to shape. or go and get your brows done

minoxidil and then get them shaped professionally.

micro-blading if they're thin (wouldn't recommend if you have light brows though)

That is most likely caused by very minimal skull or muscle assymetries, but shaping them would camouflage that

• +1
Reactions: Bro-Steve
That is most likely caused by very minimal skull or muscle assymetries, but shaping them would camouflage that
With the muscle asymmetries that’s what I assumed, currently don’t have rlly thick eyebrows but have started to use minox on them I’ll have to wait most likely to get them shaped untill they thicker as there isn’t much to shape rn as they’re are good shape just not thick

minoxidil and then get them shaped professionally.

micro-blading if they're thin (wouldn't recommend if you have light brows though)
Wouldn’t minox make them thick anyways what would be the use of micro blading after ?

Also I heard that doing some sort of massages to the muscles in that area are a good way to reverse the asymmetry ? Not sure if you know anything bout that or how true it is

Wouldn’t minox make them thick anyways what would be the use of micro blading after ?
it might not make it thick where you want it, and you might not need it, it's just something to consider later, to even it out even more.

it might not make it thick where you want it, and you might not need it, it's just something to consider later, to even it out even more.
It’s topical application I would of assumed it would of thickened where applied no ? I bought some not long ago tbh and been using regularly on my eyebrows as I’ve been using castor oil for months and results have not been insane to say the least so thought that’s the next step

It’s topical application I would of assumed it would of thickened where applied no ?
you can't control the way it'll grow, I mostly got additional hairs on the outer arch, would like additional density on the inside but it's not going as fast there, considering micro-blading myself too.

Also I heard that doing some sort of massages to the muscles in that area are a good way to reverse the asymmetry ? Not sure if you know anything bout that or how true it is
Theoretically could do something, but if the problem underlies in the bones it could be harder to change as the muscles could follow it. Some people here might know more about that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bro-Steve