Fixing minor eye asymettry

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
one of my eyes is more hooded than the other, pics posted here

1) how much does this failo me? atm i think its low down my looksmaxxing priority list

2) Should I fix this by adding fat to the more hooded eye or removing it from the less hooded eye?

3) What surgeons other than Taban could fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
i have the same. I scheduled an IRL consultation with Taban to talk about it, but we already discussed fillers one one eyelid

And yes it's a failo, sorry, but the worst place on the face to have asymmetry is eye area since that's where everyone focuses the most when looking at u

i have the same. I scheduled an IRL consultation with Taban to talk about it, but we already discussed fillers one one eyelid

And yes it's a failo, sorry, but the worst place on the face to have asymmetry is eye area since that's where everyone focuses the most when looking at u
i see- just not sure i should priortise this over other surgeriea as am limited by money

it would probably cost 1.5-2k
damn thats fuck all tbh- what about the recovery from fat grafting also minimal?

I need to find an EU surgeon who does this tbh

Pretty sure there was a thread here saying how well placed Botox can fix this issue really well