Fixing Overbite Naturally!!!!

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
1. jutt (till your bottom front teeth push the upper front teeth)(your molars should be touching and pushing eachother)
2. bruxism; get stuck in a clinch
3. wait

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
overbite doesnt harm much unless severe or in puberty. Lips matter more

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, piec and IanIachimoe2491
(till your bottom front teeth push the upper front teeth)(your molars should be touching and pushing eachother)
when my bottom teeth push my upper front teeth and i bite down only the left side of my teeth touch eachother

overbite doesnt harm much unless severe or in puberty. Lips matter more
recession means harm
u can fix lips easily whatever ur flaw is

• Hmm...
recession means harm
u can fix lips easily whatever ur flaw is
overbite only cause recession when its somewhat severe and only in puberty. theres no point correcting it after say age 20 when bones are mostly set

when my bottom teeth push my upper front teeth and i bite down only the left side of my teeth touch eachother
keep doing its and theyll eventually reach eachother

overbite only cause recession when its somewhat severe and only in puberty. theres no point correcting it after say age 20 when bones are mostly set
over bite is recession
its failure of your bottom jaw to catch up with ur upper teeths growth
aka recession

over bite is recession
its failure of your bottom jaw to catch up with ur upper teeths growth
aka recession
in theory yes but practically many have slight overbites with 0 recession. Why? You cant see overbite from the front, Many actors have it , wouldnt be surprised if delon also did, and as I said if you have an overbite you should have fixed it before puberty now ur bones are already set

1. jutt (till your bottom front teeth push the upper front teeth)(your molars should be touching and pushing eachother)
2. bruxism; get stuck in a clinch
3. wait
bruxism? are you retarded?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
in theory yes but practically many have slight overbites with 0 recession. Why? You cant see overbite from the front, Many actors have it , wouldnt be surprised if delon also did, and as I said if you have an overbite you should have fixed it before puberty now ur bones are already set
depends what work for them
overbite=smaller chin
their chin is big enough to look good with recession

• +1
keep doing its and theyll eventually reach eachother
i did that for 1.5 half a year and i only got tmj and my teeth remained the same and also my masseter muscles were swollen cause of it but i guess my jaw grew a little

i did that for 1.5 half a year and i only got tmj and my teeth remained the same and also my masseter muscles were swollen cause of it but i guess my jaw grew a little
your masseters look bloated because of your gonion shape

bruxism? are you retarded?
that must be one of the most retarded things i heard, bruxism makes you look worse and it doesnt make you look better and it doesnt fix overbite at all ?? it would certainly make it even worse making your face shorter cause your teeth are grinded down

your masseters look bloated because of your gonion shape
no you retard, its cause of hyperthrophy in the masseter muscles and theyre swollen cause you constantly strain them pushing out lower jaw .. multiple people talked about this on here and i also suffered from this and a many other people

no you retard, its cause of hyperthrophy in the masseter muscles and theyre swollen cause you constantly strain them pushing out lower jaw .. multiple people talked about this on here and i also suffered from this and a many other people
masseter size looks different with different gonions
bike seat guy has bigger masseters than u but he looks sharp asf

that can't fix mine bro, unfortunately I need trimax cause of recession because of overbite +overjet

am I a prime trimax candidate?
once I got money I'm going in giant implants

just keep them in a clinch dont fcking bite yourself
i think thats contradicting ...

if you research about this a bit you can see that with orthotropics they grow the jaw by keeping it open a little bit

best paid male model on earth has an overbite

• +1
that can't fix mine bro, unfortunately I need trimax cause of recession because of overbite +overjet

am I a prime trimax candidate?
once I got money I'm going in giant implants
why dont u hang yourself? seriously?

i think thats contradicting ...

if you research about this a bit you can see that with orthotropics they grow the jaw by keeping it open a little bit
were not tryna make it grow were tryna change teeth alignment

why dont u hang yourself? seriously?
That's fucked up gang, that's really how u treat people?

anyways ur insult really doesn't matter to me, I've already got a plan anyways, sure to ascend

I'm just dealt with this cards bro, I'm not a pussy and I'll play it

• Love it
That's fucked up gang, that's really how u treat people?

anyways ur insult really doesn't matter to me, I've already got a plan anyways, sure to ascend
im not tryna be mean at all
id kms if i was a recessed dolphin

im not tryna be mean at all
id kms if i was a recessed dolphin
I'm not insanely recessed bro, users here have already seen my face, my shit is fixable

my overbite and overjet is also 80% fixed cause of braces but in turn it recessed my maxilla which would be fixed by bsso + lefort 1(aka bimax) plus genioplasty for my recessed chin

idk why would u rope honestly, I live in a 3rd world country, poor, dealt with bad cards, and I don't have the idea of ending it

Might sound a cope to people like u, but in in my current age at 18 I'll try growing more bones as well with roids and chewing, already got jaw growth from chewing I'd do roids next

Also I don't think ur knowledgeable with surgeries and recession, I don't even wanna bother with u if that's ur way of looking at recessed people, I've spent months researching for this gang

If I know it's over I'd already rope long ago, plus I'm 6'0 gymmaxxed

I'm not insanely recessed bro, users here have already seen my face, my shit is fixable

my overbite and overjet is also 80% fixed cause of braces but in turn it recessed my maxilla which would be fixed by bsso + lefort 1(aka bimax) plus genioplasty for my recessed chin

idk why would u rope honestly, I live in a 3rd world country, poor, dealt with bad cards, and I don't have the idea of ending it

Might sound a cope to people like u, but in in my current age at 18 I'll try growing more bones as well with roids and chewing, already got jaw growth from chewing I'd do roids next

Also I don't think ur knowledgeable with surgeries and recession, I don't even wanna bother with u if that's ur way of looking at recessed people, I've spent months researching for this gang

If I know it's over I'd already rope long ago, plus I'm 6'0 gymmaxxed
pick up the hammer bud

been doing that for 3-4 months with no problem, my molars don't touch tho, and I gain lower third height easily.

• Love it
Jutting is law

• +1