Fixing the Rating Section? (Bhais + Mod-cels GTFIH)

Which Rating System Do You Prefer? (Read the thread first)

• Clavicular/Newgens Rating System

• The OG/System It's Always Been

• Other. Explain it below

Results are only viewable after voting.
NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life

not the most entertaining thread of all-time so heres some thread
soundtrack dopamine for you ADHD-cels jfl. this song hits tbh

Current State of the Rating Section:
  • Somewhat continuing on from @Clavicular 's post yesterday. What do you think the worst section on this forum is? In my opinion, it is without a doubt the rating section. The biggest contributor to this subpar section imo is that there are two different rating systems that people use to rate which causes hella confusion among the posters trying to figure out their looks-level. Personally, I say we need to choose one, and stick with it 100%.

Claviculars Thread:

• The rating system that tends to be used by greycels/newer members is taking the tiers of looks as literally as possible. This is pretty much the rating system Clavicular was advocating for yesterday. Clavicular and the average newer member think that being a “mid tier normie is the dead average typical guy. 50th percentile. Cant blame them though its literally in the name :lul:

• While people who have been on the forum for longer periods of time will call dudes in the 80th percentiles, strong MTNs. Because in their eyes HTN starts at around the 85th percentile. These newer dudes who have believed that they are way above the average looks level (which they are) are being called “Mid-Tier Normies” by older members. While newer members will call them mid High-Tier Normies. Causing complete discourse/arguments in the threads, and making the user unsure of what they really are.

• I am honestly a perfect example of this. I tend to get called Strong MTN-Low HTN by older members while newer members tend to rate me anywhere in the HTNs and even low chadlites JFL. Before figuring out that members here are pretty much using two different types of rating systems, I was so goddamn confused.

• Same thing goes for every single tier of looks, the newer members will think that the older members are brutally underrating, while the older member will think newcels are brutally overrating. In my mind the way newer members and Clavicular rate is kind of an “ego booster” so to speak. While the way older members do is kind of an ego killer. This honestly makes me lean towards the first option even though I always rate with the latter.

• Most of us here are here for a reason, and its because we are/were insecure with our looks at some point in time. So why kick fellow bhais when they are already down with a strict ass rating system. It would probably overall lessen the chances of creating another Schery as well. Im obviously fine with sticking with the rating system thats been in place forever, however, its something to consider.

• Both of these are perfectly logical rating systems on their own, however its when the two get combined it causes problems.

example of a strong htn + ltb

What I propose we should do:

1. First things first is the obvious thing… pick ONE goddamn rating system and stick with it. (Poll at the top).

2. Something that always confused the fuck out of me was that there was no “Guide to Rating People” pinned in the rating section. Probably the single most important thing to know when rating people right? Instead one of the pinned posts tells us shit like “OP means original poster”, thanks mods I wouldve never known that! Even the tards over at r/truerateme have a DEFINITIVE rating system and if people do not follow it they get suspended, etc. I am completely down to make a thread like this showing the tiers of looks with percentiles, what to look for etc. But we need to have a definitive system first, and I need to make sure the mods would actually pin it. Or… we could just use a former thread that does the same which I am sure there is.

3. Once a system gets picked, a thread gets made and pinned, etc. Mods should reinforce this rating system by sending out warnings etc. Obviously people have preferences like @try2beme hating white people (im joking chill tf out) and BGM hating blacks. Thats fine, but when the overrates/underrates are obvious I say send a quick warning and let the person know/send them the guide to rate people. Id say something like if they overrate or underrate by two standard deviations that results in a warning or something.

These are just my thoughts on why the rating section is kind of dogshit currently. But if you believe I am wrong please tell me what you disagree with and what else we could do to fix it. I believe that this is a pretty big issue that could honestly get resolved within the day/week.

@dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @Autismcel @Narcissus🥀
@Rigged @LooksThinker @socialcel @SteveRogers @Xangsane @moreroidsmoredates
@mog_me

@coispet @NumbThePain_FoxH @Gargantuan @Gengar
@emeraldglass

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: walrusmaxx, mewman, Michael Myers and 18 others

• Somewhat continuing on from @Clavicular 's post yesterday. What do you think the worst section on this forum is? In my opinion, it is without a doubt the rating section. The biggest contributor to this subpar section imo is that there are two different rating systems that people use to rate which causes hella confusion among the posters trying to figure out their looks-level. Personally, I say we need to choose one, and stick with it 100%.

Claviculars Thread:

• The rating system that tends to be used by greycels/newer members is taking the tiers of looks as literally as possible. This is pretty much the rating system Clavicular was advocating for yesterday. Clavicular and the average newer member think that being a “mid tier normie is the dead average typical guy. 50th percentile. Cant blame them though its literally in the name :lul:

• While people who have been on the forum for longer periods of time will call dudes in the 80th percentiles, strong MTNs. Because in their eyes HTN starts at around the 85th percentile. These newer dudes who have believed that they are way above the average looks level (which they are) are being called “Mid-Tier Normies” by older members. While newer members will call them mid High-Tier Normies. Causing complete discourse/arguments in the threads, and making the user unsure of what they really are.

• I am honestly a perfect example of this. I tend to get called Strong MTN-Low HTN by older members while newer members tend to rate me anywhere in the HTNs and even low chadlites JFL. Before figuring out that members here are pretty much using two different types of rating systems, I was so goddamn confused.

• Same thing goes for every single tier of looks, the newer members will think that the older members are brutally underrating, while the older member will think newcels are brutally overrating. In my mind the way newer members and Clavicular rate is kind of an “ego booster” so to speak. While the way older members do is kind of an ego killer. This honestly makes me lean towards the first option even though I always rate with the latter.

• Most of us here are here for a reason, and its because we are/were insecure with our looks at some point in time. So why kick fellow bhais when they are already down with a strict ass rating system. It would probably overall lessen the chances of creating another Schery as well. Im obviously fine with sticking with the rating system thats been in place forever, however, its something to consider.

• Both of these are perfectly logical rating systems on their own, however its when the two get combined it causes problems.
View attachment 2842962

1. First things first is the obvious thing… pick ONE goddamn rating system and stick with it. (Poll at the top).

2. Something that always confused the fuck out of me was that there was no “Guide to Rating People” pinned in the rating section. Probably the single most important thing to know when rating people right? Instead one of the pinned posts tells us shit like “OP means original poster”, thanks mods I wouldve never known that! Even the tards over at r/truerateme have a DEFINITIVE rating system and if people do not follow it they get suspended, etc. I am completely down to make a thread like this showing the tiers of looks with percentiles, what to look for etc. But we need to have a definitive system first, and I need to make sure the mods would actually pin it. Or… we could just use a former thread that does the same which I am sure there is.

3. Once a system gets picked, a thread gets made and pinned, etc. Mods should reinforce this rating system by sending out warnings etc. Obviously people have preferences like @try2beme hating white people (im joking chill tf out) and BGM hating blacks. Thats fine, but when the overrates/underrates are obvious I say send a quick warning and let the person know/send them the guide to rate people. Id say something like if they overrate or underrate by two standard deviations that results in a warning or something.

These are just my thoughts on why the rating section is kind of dogshit currently. But if you believe I am wrong please tell me what you disagree with and what else we could do to fix it. I believe that this is a pretty big issue that could honestly get resolved within the day/week.

@mog_me

@emeraldglass

Hamza's rating system mogs

you're either Adonis or Jeffrey there's nothing in between

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gus17, maxxmclooks, N1666 and 12 others

Claviculars Thread:

View attachment 2842962

@mog_me

@emeraldglass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 3 others
We need the OG system of rating as it is the most accurate. Only problem is the TikTok kids are underrating people because they don't wanna give anyone Chadlite+ unless they look like Sean O'pry.

For fuck sake people even rate Maher as Chadlite. The problem is the kids not even knowing how to use their eyes. The system is fine, it's the fucking people rating that are the issue. They are just bad raters.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, kebab, nathan and 3 others
We need the OG system of rating as it is the most accurate. Only problem is the TikTok kids are underrating people because they don't wanna give anyone Chadlite+ unless they look like Sean O'pry.

For fuck sake people even rate Maher as Chadlite. The problem is the kids not even knowing how to use their eyes. The system is fine, it's the fucking people rating that are the issue. They are just bad raters.
feel the opposite. to me it feels that the tiktok kids rate me higher than og members. at least in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
feel the opposite. to me it feels that the tiktok kids rate me higher than og members. at least in my experience.
Well it depends obviously the forum isn't a monolith. Some kids rate everyone with a jawline as Chad, while others rate you as MTN if you're like top 30%

The rating section is just a mess. Some are trolls just saying "kys curry UEE of death" others are like "high HTN+ with chadlite potential" if you're legit just low HTN, and then others are like "low HTN" when you look like Maher. It's all just a mess.

No one knows how to rate. Clavicular is right in a sense that people are rating HTNs lower than what they actually are IRL because of PSL standards. This doesn't change the fact we need to keep the OG/regular system that has been in place since basically forever.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Sny, tombradylover and 3 others
The old method is technically Clavicular's method with standard deviations. The OG method based on standard deviation offers a more objective and statistical approach to rating attractiveness. Therefore 84% of the population would be high MTN or less.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Well it depends obviously the forum isn't a monolith. Some kids rate everyone with a jawline as Chad, while others rate you as MTN if you're like top 30%

The rating section is just a mess. Some are trolls just saying "kys curry UEE of death" others are like "high HTN+ with chadlite potential" if you're legit just low HTN, and then others are like "low HTN" when you look like Maher. It's all just a mess.

No one knows how to rate. Clavicular is right in a sense that people are rating HTNs lower than what they actually are IRL because of PSL standards. This doesn't change the fact we need to keep the OG/regular system that has been in place since basically forever.
gotcha. do u agree tho that we need to have a definitive guide like r/truerateme does and have it pinned in the rating section? feel like greycels get left out to dry and have no clue how to rate people and just base it off pure intuition

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The old method is technically Clavicular's method with standard deviations. The OG method based on standard deviation offers a more objective and statistical approach to rating attractiveness. Therefore 84% of the population would be high MTN or less.

View attachment 2843080
oh shit is that what he was saying yesterday? if so i agree 100%. can’t lie i clicked on his thread, read the title, and clicked off it :lul:

gotcha. do u agree tho that we need to have a definitive guide like r/truerateme does and have it pinned in the rating section? feel like greycels get left out to dry and have no clue how to rate people and just base it off pure intuition
We don't need a guide. If they don't know how to rate, they are just retarded and don't belong here. There's enough information that should give you a good idea on how to rate people.

We should instead start banning/issuing warnings to people who are clearly just trolling/retarded with their ratings. Obviously this is controversial because then it'll be the mods deciding what rating is "trolling" or "retarded" and that's NOT GOOD. Just because someone is a mod doesn't mean they will rate someone the way they "should" be rated/accurately.

View attachment 2843080
84% of the population is HIGH MTN or above? This is just wrong if you step outside. Doesn't matter what any kind of graph says.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, wsada and NorwoodAscender
84% of the population is HIGH MTN or above? This is just wrong if you step outside. Doesn't matter what any kind of graph says.
Or less, learn to some basic statistics bro.

oh shit is that what he was saying yesterday? if so i agree 100%. can’t lie i clicked on his thread, read the title, and clicked off it :lul:
Yeah that's technically the direction he was headed from what I understood.

Last edited:
Or less, learn to some basic statistics bro.
That can mean literally anything bro. 84% of the population is high MTN or less? So according to that bullshit graph, only 16% of the population is HTN or more? So how do we know how much of the population is MTN? According to your bullshit, you can be LTN and part of the 84% that doesn't mean anything.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

That can mean literally anything bro. 84% of the population is high MTN or less? So according to that bullshit graph, only 16% of the population is HTN or more? So how do we know how much of the population is MTN? According to your bullshit, you can be LTN and part of the 84% that doesn't mean anything.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?
Asset 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
For me oldgens rate me high MTN low htn and newgens rate me LTN
we not the same bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
For me oldgens rate me high MTN low htn and newgens rate me LTN
we not the same bro
by oldgen i pretty much meant BGM:lul:

• +1
Reactions: wsada
much the rating system Clavicular was advocating for yesterday. Clavicular and the average newer member think that being a “mid tier normie is the dead average typical guy. 50th percentile. Cant blame them though its literally in the name :lul:
Stopped reading here, i fully understand the rating system and how it works currently

I was advocating for it to be changed to accurately distribute ratings across the entire population

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LooksThinker
Stopped reading here, i fully understand the rating system and how it works currently

I was advocating for it to be changed to accurately distribute ratings across the entire population
wasn’t talking about u directly jfl. ik u understand it, im referring to the greys who have no clue and just hear mid tier normie and think 50th percentile

wasn’t talking about u directly jfl. ik u understand it, im referring to the greys who have no clue and just here mid tier normie and think 50th percentile
Im saying it should be

dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
all that effort, writing paragraphs and highlighting with diffferent colors just for me to not read shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Lookologist003, LooksThinker and 1 other person
huh? is that supposed to be how long ur threads been up? cuz it says 42 mins ago for me
how long it took me to make the thread. "all that effort" was kinda a stretch

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
how long it took me to make the thread. "all that effort" was kinda a stretch
Ya know what I’ll read it just cuz you put a soundtrack for me it read it over

I’ll give you a pity read 😘

Damn that was a lot of reading

bitch we not from 63rd

View attachment 2843080

Why don’t we just refer to this

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Oldcel rating system mogs

in my opinion i think the raters should anonymous. newer members see clavicular on tiktok and think (cool low inhib whatever idk) , then they'll try to win his approval by feeding his ego with these silly ratings. the rating section isnt there to make people feel good and feed peoples narcy egos.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and NorwoodAscender
Honestly I just go off wtv @Blackgymmax rating system is he’s the best and harshest rater so getting high ratings from him means the most then some faggot newcel that doesn’t know anything but tik toks. Truth> blissful ignorance

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Lookologist003 and NorwoodAscender
Honestly I just go off wtv @Blackgymmax rating system is he’s the best and harshest rater so getting high ratings from him means the most then some faggot newcel that doesn’t know anything but tik toks. Truth> blissful ignorance
The most honest rating system is the first thing that comes to mind when seeing someone. Those milliseconds matter. You subconsciously observe all of the pleasant/unpleasant ratios and you instantly get a rating. Not many people say the first thing that comes to mind and actually think about ops feelings or look at the general consensus because they fear being attacked/outcasted for not agreeing with everyone else. That’s why the rating section is such a mess. People are too obsessed with hurting peoples feelings. You only like/agree with Bgms rating system because he gave you a good rating earlier this year. It was around htn- Chadlite I can’t remember. If a rating takes longer than 10 seconds it should be discarded. No one’s going to see if your ratios are good or bad Irl. It’s all subconscious which is where harmony comes into play too.

Essays.org idc. Also cope if you don’t agree with me. I’m always right and never wrong.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, NorwoodAscender and distance decay
The most honest rating system is the first thing that comes to mind when seeing someone. Those milliseconds matter. You subconsciously observe all of the pleasant/unpleasant ratios and you instantly get a rating. Not many people say the first thing that comes to mind and actually think about ops feelings or look at the general consensus because they fear being attacked/outcasted for not agreeing with everyone else. That’s why the rating section is such a mess. People are too obsessed with hurting peoples feelings. You only like/agree with Bgms rating system because he gave you a good rating earlier this year. It was around htn- Chadlite I can’t remember. If a rating takes longer than 10 seconds it should be discarded. No one’s going to see if your ratios are good or bad Irl. It’s all subconscious which is where harmony comes into play too.

Essays.org idc. Also cope if you don’t agree with me. I’m always right and never wrong.
no there's a difference between things like perceived dimorphism and objective dimorphism and women are attracted to the objective. Like a dude like vin diesel looks way less dimorphic than Harry raftus by anyone looking at him but the actual ATTRACTIVE Dimorhism that the women feel like they want to have sex with is the bones and eye area of harry

• +1
no there's a difference between things like perceived dimorphism and objective dimorphism and women are attracted to the objective. Like a dude like vin diesel looks way less dimorphic than Harry raftus by anyone looking at him but the actual ATTRACTIVE Dimorhism that the women feel like they want to have sex with is the bones and eye area of harry
Not what Im saying though. I shouldve been more clear, people instantly notice those good features. But My point was that no one’s spending 10mins Irl analyzing/ measuring someone on photoshop to decide their rating. It’s instantaneous. Which is the issue with this forum. Imo the person I was replying to, barely scrapes htn. His eye area failos him hard. His eyebrow placement being the most noticeable failo. But you also have this failo with gives me the impression that you’re biased hence why you gave him a higher rating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Blackgymmax
Not what Im saying though. I shouldve been more clear, people instantly notice those good features. But My point was that no one’s spending 10mins Irl analyzing/ measuring someone on photoshop to decide their rating. It’s instantaneous. Which is the issue with this forum. Imo the person I was reply to, barely scrapes htn. His eye area failos him hard. His eyebrow placement being the most noticeable failo. But you also have this failo with gives me the impression that you’re biased hence why you gave him a higher rating.
As a man u can't accurately rate like that
The way we rate men is the way we would rate the aesthetics of a painting. It's not the same as what you want to fuck. There's girls who I think looks aestbetic af but im not rly attracted to as well as girls i dont find aesthetic but attractive. Also i neg tf out of everyone for high brows. Tom's brows are high but they're not as extreme outlier as mine and you have to boost him for hollow cheeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and NorwoodAscender
As a man u can't accurately rate like that
The way we rate men is the way we would rate the aesthetics of a painting. It's not the same as what you want to fuck. Also i neg tf out of everyone for high brows. Tom's brows are high but they're not as extreme outlier as mine and you have to boost him for hollow cheeks.
If you were to see toms isolated eye area , what would you rate it?

Thats mostly how I see it. It’s the first thing I notice on him which is why I rate him lower than you.
Edit: lol at the hollow cheeks. Thats mostly autism. Eye area failos are worse than jaw failos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and NorwoodAscender

Claviculars Thread:

View attachment 2842962

@mog_me

@emeraldglass

The joke isnt funny

Im laughing at how low iq some of your points are

I rate white people highly

White chads: amnesia and crisick
White chadlites: backtothesweres

Lame ass joke just to make yourself feel better about not being glazed

• Ugh..
Cage at letting tiktokcels determine a rate system we are all from different countries and wont agree keep mentally masturbating that we will use the same autistic black n white thinking

• Ugh..
i agree but why do we make it so complicated?

the IRL rating system of 1-10/10 should not be that hard tbh

• +1

Claviculars Thread:

View attachment 2842962

@mog_me

@emeraldglass

I want to say dnr but you put so much effort into formatting and color coding, that I don't have the heart.

So read half assedly.

• +1
The joke isnt funny

Im laughing at how low iq some of your points are

I rate white people highly

White chads: amnesia and crisick
White chadlites: backtothesweres

Lame ass joke just to make yourself feel better about not being glazed
suck my cock? i thought it was hilarious

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Thats mostly how I see it. It’s the first thing I notice on him which is why I rate him lower than you.
Edit: lol at the hollow cheeks. Thats mostly autism. Eye area failos are worse than jaw failos.
6,6.5/10 eyes
Bruh u can't just ignore that hollow cheeks. I agree it doesn't mean shit for the most but it IS a halo. You act like this nigga has sub 5 eye area. If he did I'd agree w low htn

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Ur right i dont disagree

My eyes arent even a failo imo. Obvioulsy I'm biased toward myself, but now ur spewing bs for the sake of making a point. Def not a champion eye area but not a failo either jfl. U were making good points but now ur being ridiculous. If I'm barely scraping HTN then almost everyone else irl and on here is nuclear tier fucked and below MTN easily.

Thats not how ratings work. Girls dont just see the eyes and ignore literally the rest of the face. And my eyes arent even a failo ffs. Yes i have some UEE and they are not blue colored but the actual structure is fine not bug eyed. At worst its average imo. KYS niger

View attachment 2864536
Thats not how ratings work. Girls dont just see the eyes and ignore literally the rest of the face. And my eyes arent even a failo ffs. Yes i have some UEE and they are not blue colored but the actual structure is fine not bug eyed. At worst its average imo. KYS niger
That fact that you go on Omegle for validation proves my point and your rating.

@Blackgymmax barely even has hollows here. Adjust your rating copecel.