Fixing up homeless women

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Ive seen a lot of decent looking homeless bitches and thought

“These women just need a shower, a few surgeries and they’d be banging hot”

And they have no money so they’d be thrilled out of their noggins to have a rich and muscular chad. You can butter them up, take care of them for a few days, and ask them to let you pay for BBB and boob jobs and lip fillers, make them all sexy and then fuck them. Many of them are drug addicts so it’s easy to keep them happy if you just supply them with that shit. Feels good not being addicted to anything.

And as always, push the discard button when you’ve grown bored.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
redacted

Last edited:
you should call yourself DarkRetard

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetShrekt, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
you should call yourself DarkRetard
Funny I was thinking the same thing about you after reading the first post you made about being annoyed about women wanting to bang and worship you and then claiming virgins don’t want attachments.

Reread that and tell me you’re not a fucking mongrel

Pimp them out and take 100% of the money in return for food and shelter.
That’s illegal and puts them in danger.

Which if caught lands me 20 years, that’s a very serious crime. Why would I pimp them out when I’m already rich? I have the money that’s why I plow through them not keep them and try to get returns.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
That’s illegal and puts them in danger.

Which if caught lands me 20 years, that’s a very serious crime. Why would I pimp them out when I’m already rich? I have the money that’s why I plow through them not keep them and try to get returns.
If your already rich why the fuck would you degrade yourself to some homeless scum. Your better off location maxxing to Eastern Europe where their broke and then run beta bux game since money actually makes a difference in broke countries.

Apply the same strategy in South America.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
If your already rich why the fuck would you degrade yourself to some homeless scum. Your better off location maxxing to Eastern Europe where their broke and then run beta bux game since money actually makes a difference in broke countries.

Apply the same strategy in South America.
So you are suggesting I abandon my home country where I’ve established my wealth, career, and residence? For… women??? When they’re already HERE!!

Keep your advice to yourself and come back if you ever manage to break 1000 a week income or 50k saved up.

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming and thereallegend
So you are suggesting I abandon my home country where I’ve established my wealth, career, and residence? For… women??? When they’re already HERE!!

Keep your advice to yourself and come back if you ever manage to break 1000 a week income or 50k saved up.
Yes

In theory your “plan “ would work but it’s a lot of effort and the homeless cunt would still look aged from the excess sun exposure and drug use.

Unless their just fresh homeless it’s gonna be some disgusting roastie. No idea where you get the idea they look good. Most look terrible.

Whatever career you have can be put on hold while you travel max, and their also are options for remote maxxing though their much more competitive naturally to get in

Homeless women are criminals and would do anything to suck the money out of you

• +1
Yes

In theory your “plan “ would work but it’s a lot of effort and the homeless cunt would still look aged from the excess sun exposure and drug use.

Unless their just fresh homeless it’s gonna be some disgusting roastie. No idea where you get the idea they look good. Most look terrible.

Whatever career you have can be put on hold while you travel max, and their also are options for remote maxxing though their much more competitive naturally to get in
Actually I agree with everything you said.

I never said “most” look. I just said a lot, as in for every 50 homeless women, 1 looks good. And if you see 50 in a span of 1 month, that’s 1 candidate per month. Essentially perfect if you ask me, scarcity is a valuable commodity.

And if you see 50 a month, over the course of 2 years that’s almost 25 candidates. And that’s “a lot” in my book.

Yes, you have to pick one that’s fresh on the streets homeless. Usually they get 51/50 before that happens and remain in a hospital setting until the hospital discards them lmfao. This you are right, 100%

But I’m still not moving, and I still think this is a good idea and quite frankly idk why you don’t agree with me… drop this notion of “degrading”, attractive pussy is attractive pussy

They’re not violent so idc
I saw in Philly a few homeless ones that looked jb tier . Prolly runaways. I wonder how much surgery can be done to stop premature aging . Who knows. But all that money can be spent on sugar foids

Again everything in life is a cope besides fucking prime jb pussy tbh. America is land of the fat fucks and social media addicts and feminism , reducing the chances of sucess greatly.

If your making that much bank then what’s the issue with taking a pause and living life. What’s the point Of Always working. We all are gonna die at some point and when your older your gonna probably regret not doing other shit besides work work work.

Of course after your sex tour you can always go back to working like crazy but never leaving this shitty country is the biggest cope ever.

America is the navy seal boot camp for those trying to get hot pussy. Literally every country female mogs america 🇺🇸

• +1