fixing your recessed chin and jaw

K

kysmog

I am only here to maximize my looks!
If you’re like me, and have a recessed chin and jawline due to an overbite, all you need to do is lower your jaw a few mm by not biting down and sticking your tongue between your top and bottom teeth to make it stay there. Here is the difference : Bimax in seconds. Also makes front look better and allows you to suck in your bloated cheeks to fraud slayer zygos

Attachments

• IMG_5034.jpeg
    IMG_5034.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5032.jpeg
    IMG_5032.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ripikke, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
If you’re like me, and have a recessed chin and jawline due to an overbite, all you need to do is lower your jaw a few mm by not biting down and sticking your tongue between your top and bottom teeth to make it stay there. Here is the difference : Bimax in seconds. Also makes front look better and allows you to suck in your bloated cheeks to fraud slayer zygos
spread your bullshit info somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, ripikke and nigkook
spread your bullshit info somewhere else
dude joined today and has already posted over 295 times… go enjoy your new year’s eve you fucking gremlin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, ungewist, 147 and 2 others
n
dude joined today and has already posted over 295 times… go enjoy your new year’s eve you fucking gremlin
nvm i’m a idiot 💀💀😭

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, nigkook, pepe999 and 2 others
Mirin with that hair

Yes I've been doing this for years

• JFL
Reactions: 147
Yes I've been doing this for years
are there any issues that is has caused? I havent done it for long and i wanted to know if there is any long-term effects like messing up your palate etc

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
are there any issues that is has caused? I havent done it for long and i wanted to know if there is any long-term effects like messing up your palate etc
No. I've been doing it for 7 years and it has not done any damage to me.

Yo hello. Can I ask you your jawmaxxing stack? What methods do you try currently? For example chewing, mewing or any other method?

Yo hello. Can I ask you your jawmaxxing stack? What methods do you try currently? For example chewing, mewing or any other method?
My jaw is naturally good but i trained chewing mastic gum for about 2 months and that’s pretty much it
just genetics and debloat after that

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
My jaw is naturally good but i trained chewing mastic gum for about 2 months and that’s pretty much it
just genetics and debloat after that
Alright thank you bro

Or you get genio and dont do this clown shit

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7