FKING RATE ME NOW FOR HITLER

comingthrough

comingthrough

Banned
I'm really pussy deprived but at the same time I have no social skills so end up looking kind of lifeless I barely go out and my only hope of moving out is winning big on ufc parlays
Which I think I've figured it out so who knows might be able to get my shit together slowly but surely

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_190638_098.jpg
    IMG_20240426_190638_098.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240426-190849.png
    Screenshot_20240426-190849.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, halloweed, JohnBaza and 3 others
@Xangsane actung

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Xangsane
Bump for juststopoil

Wtf wrong with your eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and try2beme
Cute smile

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Did you get some sort of soft tissue surgery
Yea got the fat removed
Should take more care of myself and use the cream but I get very depressed and give up in life but I'm being serious like I think I have actually figured out who will win in a pro fight so I'm hoping I can win big this weekend
Because I got 3 teeth with holes in them 1 dead tooth that I can't remove myself don't want to risk fucking up my jaw live live in a shit environment with an emotionally abusive mum who's extremely bi polar and my dad's no good
But Ive been observent been betting for a long loads of wins and losses but I think I've actually got it figured out nowb

Cute smile
I do get told I'm handsome quite bit irl
I'm not a fakecel
I lit have been through so many ups and downs and I have terrible opinions about myself and always think the lowest of myself

I do get told I'm handsome quite bit irl
I'm not a fakecel
I lit have been through so many ups and downs and I have terrible opinions about myself and always think the lowest of myself
Happens

Wtf it looks clapped, also don’t get soft tissue surgery when your bones are shit
I don't think so tbh I'm just skinny fat got really strong structure to my face but right now I don't see the problem and have had no problem with people irl

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_192942_613.jpg
    IMG_20240426_192942_613.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I don't think so tbh I'm just skinny fat got really strong structure to my face but right now I don't see the problem and have had no problem with people irl
Not pleasant to look at. Sorry to put it like that but you need fundamental changes, not soft tissue cope surgery

• +1
Reactions: silencio and LooksThinker
Not pleasant to look at. Sorry to put it like that but you need fundamental changes, not soft tissue cope surgery
I'm skinny fat but keep coping I lit get iois irl

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_131747_416.jpg
    IMG_20240425_131747_416.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
mtn in those two pics but you are ltn in most of your pics

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969
If it for Hitler i'll do it. MTN.

I'm really pussy deprived
I remember seeing your posts months ago before I created this account... IMO your main problem is you're extremely awkward, you're probably autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I remember seeing your posts months ago before I created this account... IMO your main problem is you're extremely awkward, you're probably autistic
I'm really not

Glad your cantho healed well, BTW

raising eyes :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gravlek and notgraycel245969
i can see some htn potential there, but you are chubby now

good height, probablly good frame, if you dont get lean, you would be wasting your life, or no, who knows

Yea got the fat removed
Should take more care of myself and use the cream but I get very depressed and give up in life but I'm being serious like I think I have actually figured out who will win in a pro fight so I'm hoping I can win big this weekend
Because I got 3 teeth with holes in them 1 dead tooth that I can't remove myself don't want to risk fucking up my jaw live live in a shit environment with an emotionally abusive mum who's extremely bi polar and my dad's no good
But Ive been observent been betting for a long loads of wins and losses but I think I've actually got it figured out nowb
If you are going through this much looks should be last thing for you to care about I mean yeah looks are important but get your life on tracks At this point of time for you Money>>Looks although I don't know how rich you are but yeah Looks after it

u look kinda cute on 2 pic

If you are going through this much looks should be last thing for you to care about I mean yeah looks are important but get your life on tracks At this point of time for you Money>>Looks although I don't know how rich you are but yeah Looks after it
I'm trying to money Maxx through gambling I think I've figured out who wins as I put a 50 pound bet on a fight with minimal gain and what I've gathered is it has to do with looks but not only looks the thickness of the skull

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-133600.jpg
    Screenshot_20240427-133600.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm trying to money Maxx through gambling I think I've figured out who wins as I put a 50 pound bet on a fight with minimal gain and what I've gathered is it has to do with looks but not only looks the thickness of the skull
Jokes on you,if you think you can be rich with that shit in long-term you will get crushed. First of all logg out off this site come back after 1-2 year And ask a rating, otherwise you will depressed autistic and fs Addicted to this site. And lastly gain a skill White nga.

Jokes on you,if you think you can be rich with that shit in long-term you will get crushed. First of all logg out off this site come back after 1-2 year And ask a rating, otherwise you will depressed autistic and fs Addicted to this site. And lastly gain a skill White nga.
Mate I've been here since 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-233557.png
    Screenshot_20240426-233557.png
    932.4 KB · Views: 0
Then it's definitely over for you you are being for like 5 years 🤡 no rating for you
Escapism I can do what I want whilst I build my knowledge gambling

"Im really pussy deprived"

I can tell

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_155845_123.jpg
    IMG_20240425_155845_123.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240425_155822_812.jpg
    IMG_20240425_155822_812.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240425_155315_315~2.jpg
    IMG_20240425_155315_315~2.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 0
Downturned eyes, acne that looks like it was caused by not showering, greasy hair, bad head shape et cetera
Bad head shape hahahahaha omg the cope is unbelievable

Your fat + alien eye area it freaky me out look in your eyes