FLAKING AND GHOSTING IN THE MODERN DATING MARKET HAS BECOME CRAZY

This is such a typical response and I wouldnt normally reply but do you seriously think you need top 1% looks just to get a HTB? Being a HTN with money and stuff should be enough - Its a reflection of the modern dating market that the standards are this high
Oddly chads ltr Htb more
They usually don’t go with Stacy

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Over the past few years the flake rate has become unbearable. I have girls telling me I'm hot to my face and then ghosting. All kinds of flakes, its hard to even get dates anymore. They take longer to reply, flake the day of the date, flake for the seocnd date, thrid date, etc. every step of the process is so hard. Can anyone else relate?

The best part of all is that all these girls are from OLD and they are below my looks level.

@Amnesia @chadison @JOJOcelReturns @Chadethnic101
Thought this was @cromagnon for a second

Going thru the same exact thing brother. Im a LTN (MTN in pics with editing and good photographer) and I put 6'0 and I get ghosted 98% of the time even if they are 2-3 points below my SMV and the date went well and we made out. It's insane. These chicks should be thankful men above their level are matching with them and asking them out on dates but i think the market is so bad that HTN/Chadlites are matching with these girls and the girls would rather go straight over to a Chadlite/HTNs crib to get pump and dump than go on a real date with a LTN/MTN (thats still above their level) infuckingsane.

It almost seems like you have to be HTN just to be able to breathe and tread water. And even HTN you will be able to pump and dump LTBs occasionally, unless ur super NT. But Anything below HTN will drown honestly
And what’s wrong with a HTB+ going for a HTN or chadlite

It's literally top 0.01 percentile or death now.

You are either chad looks or 1m+ followers insta status or $100m+ beta-buxx gold-plated deluxe.

To guarantee a HTB LTR, you ideally need 2/3 or all of the above.
this doctor would slay so fucking hard tbh
IMG 8434

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Darkeningstar
I literally have girls telling me I'm Chad, making out with me, complimenting me and then just randomly flaking. It makes me so angry because I dont understand what the fuck Im doing wrong. Yeah Im not a Chad but you shouldnt have to be Chad just to get a HTB

cause ur not understanding sex/provider dichotomy, you're not rich so they dont see u as a provider

Sounds like your posts could literally be written by me. I have the same experience. That’s why I don’t believe anyone who says their success rate on tinder is 100 percent match to lay or they never get flaked on. Women get off more to validation and leaving chads on read more than actually having sex with them.

With OLD u have to match and as soon as u match try to hangout or else u will be lost and they will forget about u. Even as little as 5 days since u match. U might as well not even message them if u don’t message within the day u match and within ur first three messages setup an irl hangout
This is extremely legit

I’ve completely given up on old since last December when i had 8 dates planned in 3 weeks and all 8 flaked/ghosted/stood me up

One day you have a girl telling you to come over to fuck, you agree to meet the next evening and by the time lunch rolls around the next they have deleted you

• +1
Reactions: ascension124, BlackpilledPlatypus and thereallegend
This is such a typical response and I wouldnt normally reply but do you seriously think you need top 1% looks just to get a HTB? Being a HTN with money and stuff should be enough - Its a reflection of the modern dating market that the standards are this high
I view the whole situation as a game of chance where your success rate is on a sliding scale correlated with your looks and overall SMV (probably water ig) so no, I definitely don't think you need to be top 1% to get a HTB, that's quite extreme, but obviously due to the market, you need to mog the girl by a significant margin for your chances to be good.

I still see many couples where the girl is much hotter, but I think the vast majority of these cases are when people met through shared experiences like education, etc where they are frequently exposed to each other and that emotional connection builds, especially for the girl.

Unfortunately if you have to rely on OLD, it's nightmare difficulty and you are slapped in the face by constant blackpills.

I definitely relate to your experiences of constant ghosting even by worse looking girls. And there's significant luck involved with timing, you will quickly be forgotten if something gets in the way.

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Over the past few years the flake rate has become unbearable. I have girls telling me I'm hot to my face and then ghosting. All kinds of flakes, its hard to even get dates anymore. They take longer to reply, flake the day of the date, flake for the seocnd date, thrid date, etc. every step of the process is so hard. Can anyone else relate?

The best part of all is that all these girls are from OLD and they are below my looks level.

I’ve unironically been having the best success with my looksmatch htb-stacylite depending on who you ask. She’s from the us tho so maybe that’s partly why idk

I literally have girls telling me I'm Chad, making out with me, complimenting me and then just randomly flaking. It makes me so angry because I dont understand what the fuck Im doing wrong. Yeah Im not a Chad but you shouldnt have to be Chad just to get a HTB
Theyre doing it to see if youll chase. Dont. They think the party will never end with the attention. They think better men will come along. Bitches are terrible planners and eventually the party does end.
They will never be wifed up and turn into liberal democrats that are bitter towards men. Then the demorats say theyll solve all their problems like getting paid less than a man (false) or getting free everything (like current single mothers who are trash of the earth)

This is extremely legit

I’ve completely given up on old since last December when i had 8 dates planned in 3 weeks and all 8 flaked/ghosted/stood me up

One day you have a girl telling you to come over to fuck, you agree to meet the next evening and by the time lunch rolls around the next they have deleted you
It makes me feel so bad

I view the whole situation as a game of chance where your success rate is on a sliding scale correlated with your looks and overall SMV (probably water ig) so no, I definitely don't think you need to be top 1% to get a HTB, that's quite extreme, but obviously due to the market, you need to mog the girl by a significant margin for your chances to be good.

I still see many couples where the girl is much hotter, but I think the vast majority of these cases are when people met through shared experiences like education, etc where they are frequently exposed to each other and that emotional connection builds, especially for the girl.

Unfortunately if you have to rely on OLD, it's nightmare difficulty and you are slapped in the face by constant blackpills.

I definitely relate to your experiences of constant ghosting even by worse looking girls. And there's significant luck involved with timing, you will quickly be forgotten if something gets in the way.
Can I dm you?

G
Theyre doing it to see if youll chase. Dont. They think the party will never end with the attention. They think better men will come along. Bitches are terrible planners and eventually the party does end.
They will never be wifed up and turn into liberal democrats that are bitter towards men. Then the demorats say theyll solve all their problems like getting paid less than a man (false) or getting free everything (like current single mothers who are trash of the earth)
How does anyone even get a gf nowadays

And what’s wrong with a HTB+ going for a HTN or chadlite
Nothing. My issue is with Sub5s, LTBs, and MTBs tryna punch above their weight

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

solution is to IGmaxx, it's the best dating app nowadays because it also showcases you aren't an autist by showing status. Golden years of OLD were some years ago but now women are catching on and seeing that men are frauding their height to death, frauding photos and they can also meet aspies since you can't sense that through the screen

solution is to IGmaxx, it's the best dating app nowadays because it also showcases you aren't an autist by showing status. Golden years of OLD were some years ago but now women are catching on and seeing that men are frauding their height to death, frauding photos and they can also meet aspies since you can't sense that through the screen
Nope did that and still got flaked

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
You know why it didnt work? Bc I used to guide here to follow random girls or girls with mutual followers but almost all of the girls I messaged ghosted or flaked bc I was a random guy on IG

I have a top tier IG and still got flaked 90%

I have a top tier IG and still got flaked 90%
over. how many follows (do you have good follow ratio?) ? and likes on photos on average?

maybe you can try to get a job at a nightclub or sth like amnesia. supposedly you can get invited to parties that way + hookup opportunities along with income

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Yes jfl, a bitch will say the most vile shit about how she will fuck your brains out and LDAR you hours later. Welcome to the modern dating scene brother
Yes this is so true happens to me all time. First a girl called me model then she just ghosts jfl :lul:.
Unironically my best encounter is with an American girl who I’m currently dating.
I thought Americans would be more flakey than Swedes ngl

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ascension124
Yes jfl, a bitch will say the most vile shit about how she will fuck your brains out and LDAR you hours later. Welcome to the modern dating scene brother
Bro youre the youtube guy right?

I once had a phat booty Latina I met on tinder sloppily make out with me in the club, drag me by my hand everywhere, then aggressively rode my dick in the backseat of my car, making it shake like crazy. Ghosted me after the second date once she noticed I was still swiping on tinder jfl

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
shit is getting ridiculous. You always meet another man's woman no matter how long has passed since they were together. Chad's imprint is too powerful

social media is for women and makes a guy look like a faggot no matter what or how you post it.
Women will see the negative side of what you post. You either look like your trying too hard or you look like someone who has no social circle. There is NOTHING masculine about it
Forums are the only social media I use and it instantly makes women wet when I tell them Ive never had a facebook, twitter, or any dating app.

The very small number of quality women arent on social media often, if at all.
Same thing applies to men but women are more social by nature
G

How does anyone even get a gf nowadays
For what reason would you want one. All they offer is their body.
Ive said it a thousand times but ask yourself whats in it for you besides a wet hole? What would they improve in your current situation? Just remember they come with a scroll of problems

I think there are multiple factors at play in 2024. Some observations from dating as a rich, good looking guy in NYC:

- Bottom is falling out on dating apps. I sometimes schedule dates with women just to learn more about what is going on, as I have a roster already so its interesting to go in with zero expectations. I keep hearing more and more from women off Hinge that they are being fucked around near constantly by guys. I'm assuming these are all the giga-high-status and good-looking men who never have to boost their profile or send roses or even subscribe to higher-tier Hinge or do anything other than exist, and from there they have their pick (think athletes, musicians, B-list celebs). I'm also assuming Match group knows OLD is getting a horrible rep now that platforms like TikTok enables people to go on and vent like raving lunatics about their shitty OLD experiences. My gut is Match and its related engineering teams might be doing something to game profiles to milk the consumer as much as possible before their time is up. I'm sure you all saw that elite Tinder subscription service for whatever it was, like 500 a month or something utterly insane. If that isn't proof of Match Group desperation and the bottom falling out, then what is? People will pay for it. Why? Because in this insane asylum, people will take any advantage they can get.

- As a result of mistreatment by high value men, women are becoming increasingly embittered and spiteful towards "lesser" men, leading them on and fucking them around as a cope. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't do the same in the past to women, and it's a sick cycle that makes you feel awful. But things are only getting worse. More and more I meet embittered women with huge chips on their shoulders. They seem less like women and more like men. Some weird in-between hybrid. Seriously, how many bubbly, feminine women are you all meeting? I'm going to hazard a guess that the answer is "Not many." It's almost a shocker when a women is warm. Women imitate the habits and interests of many men they previously fuck. So if Chad did that to her, then it's like learned behavior on her behalf. "He did that to me, then you're next!"

- Many of the women I fucked in previous years in NYC are still on the apps. Now approaching late 20s/early 30s. It's totally normal for guys to not settle down until 40-45 in NYC. Dudes under that age range who are killing it don't want to settle down. So these women run their biological clock out hoping that Mr. 6'5 Alpha Monster Cock Trust Fund dude is right around the corner (he isn't).

- COVID destroyed a lot of nightlife and fucked many existing establishments, and I do think people are more addicted to phones more than ever, contributing to totally laughable expectations on behalf of many women (and men, but moreso women) as to what their looksmatch actually is. What you see on a screen is often surreal, and it's logical to realize how fake and unrealistic it all this. But women think emotionally, not logically, so that realization is lost on them. They think Mr. 1M+ Followers isn't the exception... They think he is the rule.

- The rise of ENM and apps like Feeld that seem to be replacing Tinder: No one is committal nowadays, it's like dating and the related emotions have become weaponized (see my second point). Women and men would rather have occasional breadcrumbs than nothing at all, and if that crumb is a shitty "wyd?" text at 2:17 AM, then so be it. As long as he's hot, then she generally doesn't care. Heard this verbatim from one girl last month.

I still think meeting people organically is the best way. Social circles help limit bad behavior and expose to the group who the shitty people are. The apps had their time, and slowly but surely people are waking up. It's just getting to the waking up point necessarily involves all of the increased bad behavior we've all been experiencing, and it will continue to be increasingly horrible until whatever the next phase is comes into play.

My $.02 and anecdotal take.

@Amnesia thoughts?

Last edited:
I think there are multiple factors at play in 2024. Some observations from dating as a rich, good looking guy in NYC:

- Bottom is falling out on dating apps. I sometimes schedule dates with women just to learn more about what is going on, as I have a roster already so its interesting to go in with zero expectations. I keep hearing more and more from women off Hinge that they are being fucked around near constantly by guys. I'm assuming these are all the giga-high-status and good-looking men who never have to boost their profile or send roses or even subscribe to higher-tier Hinge or do anything other than exist, and from there they have their pick (think athletes, musicians, B-list celebs). I'm also assuming Match group knows OLD is getting a horrible rep now that platforms like TikTok enables people to go on and vent like raving lunatics about their shitty OLD experiences. My gut is Match and its related engineering teams might be doing something to game profiles to milk the consumer as much as possible before their time is up. I'm sure you all saw that elite Tinder subscription service for whatever it was, like 500 a month or something utterly insane. If that isn't proof of Match Group desperation and the bottom falling out, then what is? People will pay for it. Why? Because in this insane asylum, people will take any advantage they can get.

- As a result of mistreatment by high value men, women are becoming increasingly embittered and spiteful towards "lesser" men, leading them on and fucking them around as a cope. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't do the same in the past to women, and it's a sick cycle that makes you feel awful. But things are only getting worse. More and more I meet embittered women with huge chips on their shoulders. They seem less like women and more like men. Some weird in-between hybrid. Seriously, how many bubbly, feminine women are you all meeting? I'm going to hazard a guess that the answer is "Not many." It's almost a shocker when a women is warm. Women imitate the habits and interests of many men they previously fuck. So if Chad did that to her, then it's like learned behavior on her behalf. "He did that to me, then you're next!"

- Many of the women I fucked in previous years in NYC are still on the apps. Now approaching late 20s/early 30s. It's totally normal for guys to not settle down until 40-45 in NYC. Dudes under that age range who are killing it don't want to settle down. So these women run their biological clock out hoping that Mr. 6'5 Alpha Monster Cock Trust Fund dude is right around the corner (he isn't).

- COVID destroyed a lot of nightlife and fucked many existing establishments, and I do think people are more addicted to phones more than ever, contributing to totally laughable expectations on behalf of many women (and men, but moreso women) as to what their looksmatch actually is. What you see on a screen is often surreal, and it's logical to realize how fake and unrealistic it all this. But women think emotionally, not logically, so that realization is lost on them. They think Mr. 1M+ Followers isn't the exception... They think he is the rule.

- The rise of ENM and apps like Feeld that seem to be replacing Tinder: No one is committal nowadays, it's like dating and the related emotions have become weaponized (see my second point). Women and men would rather have occasional breadcrumbs than nothing at all, and if that crumb is a shitty "wyd?" text at 2:17 AM, then so be it. As long as he's hot, then she generally doesn't care. Heard this verbatim from one girl last month.

I still think meeting people organically is the best way. Social circles help limit bad behavior and expose to the group who the shitty people are. The apps had their time, and slowly but surely people are waking up. It's just getting to the waking up point necessarily involves all of the increased bad behavior we've all been experiencing, and it will continue to be increasingly horrible until whatever the next phase is comes into play.

My $.02 and anecdotal take.

@Amnesia thoughts?
This is mostly true

When women say they can't find a "good man," they mean they can't find a good man along with all of their superficial requirements