Flat Asian face fix?

S

spacio

Iron
Has anyone here with big wide flat Asian face gotten modified lefort 3 or bimax with midface augmentation and can share results (can dm)

I would like to see results on East Asians - feel like they're the worst case scenario in terms of flat faces + thick facial skin

What are the main surgeries you can do to pull your face as forward as possible and make it more 3D?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You don't want to go against nature.

I'm black, I have bimax protrusion but I've learned to love it instead of having 4 teeth removed and braces. A little bit of protrusion mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22126 and SubhumanCurrycel
You don't want to go against nature.

I'm black, I have bimax protrusion but I've learned to love it instead of having 4 teeth removed and braces. A little bit of protrusion mogs.

Then what is the point of being on a looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Hades and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism
Bruh, having a 3D face is not white, have you not seen indians and arabs
I think a more accurate term would be "de-asianing" yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 2413
There was a ricecel who did facepulling and had decent results I think

Lefort 2 or 3

surgery to fix a disharmonious feature is one thing.

surgery to try and escape your phenotype is a whole other endeavour likely to lead to uncanny valley 99% of the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
surgery to fix a disharmonious feature is one thing.

surgery to try and escape your phenotype is a whole other endeavour likely to lead to uncanny valley 99% of the time
Its better to look uncanny and get a few slays than be incel
Just look at amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and SubhumanCurrycel
midface implants + radix augmentation

surprised there arent more real posts here on fixing flat midface (because no one on this forum except maybe @AtlasTH would get lefort)

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Panfaced gooks all end up roping once they find out how subhuman their whole race is

Has anyone here with big wide flat Asian face gotten modified lefort 3 or bimax with midface augmentation and can share results (can dm)

I would like to see results on East Asians - feel like they're the worst case scenario in terms of flat faces + thick facial skin

What are the main surgeries you can do to pull your face as forward as possible and make it more 3D?
Rhino+Paranasal

Attachments

• paranasal_2.png
    paranasal_2.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
Rhino+Paranasal

I'm trying to fix the flatness from profile view as well. Because my mandible sticks out so I'm trying to make maxila portion meet the mandible for facial harmony. I've seen Koreans who just get rhino + shave cheekbones and it still looks flat + off like it's just not natural to have a tall nose spiking up from no where.

I'm trying to fix the flatness from profile view as well. Because my mandible sticks out so I'm trying to make maxila portion meet the mandible for facial harmony. I've seen Koreans who just get rhino + shave cheekbones and it still looks flat + off like it's just not natural to have a tall nose spiking up from no where.
That's what paranasal implants are for

I have exactly the same problem and I will get rhino+paranasal this summer

Where you getting it done?
Idk I will probably go to the same surgeon @chadtindermoney went . Gonna ascend hard after that
2023 01 01 173238