Flat Parietal Bone

coispet

coispet

Mod
IMG 2705

just got a buzz cut for the second time and it looks good besides from my flat parietal bone, i asked my mum about it and she said she’s proud of the way she “moulded” my head as a child, i was so fucking confused, i asked my dad and he said it’s what pakistani mothers do to their newborns so their skulls are moulded better

too bad the way i slept as a baby left me with plagiocephaly

anyone else have this problem? i look like a low iq caveman neanderthal whenever i turn to the side, i use to think it was my pronounced browridge making me look bad from the side in a buzz cut but it’s my cranial bones

otherwise josh mcregor would also look bad in a buzz cut, but he doesn’t, since he doesn’t have phagiocephaly

IMG 2356

View attachment 2910873

just got a buzz cut for the second time and it looks good besides from my flat parietal bone, i asked my mum about it and she said she’s proud of the way she “moulded” my head as a child, i was so fucking confused, i asked my dad and he said it’s what pakistani mothers do to their newborns so their skulls are moulded better

too bad the way i slept as a baby left me with plagiocephaly

anyone else have this problem? i look like a low iq caveman neanderthal whenever i turn to the side, i use to think it was my pronounced browridge making me look bad from the side in a buzz cut but it’s my cranial bones

otherwise josh mcregor would also look bad in a buzz cut, but he doesn’t, since he doesn’t have phagiocephaly

View attachment 2910882
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: coispet