Flavored Water - Normal Water

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
If I flavor my water I can drink up to 4l a day easily, but without flavor it's harder and I can only drink up to 2-2.5l

Do I lose the benefits of the water if I flavor it, or I still get the benefits (such as debloat, smoother skin, clearer skin, face hair etc etc)

i need flavored water, i just never feel thirsty otherwise

wtf bro why do u need flavour just drink water
same, I can drink 2l within 30 minutes if the water is flavored, especially in the cold weather.
i can drink 2l in 2 minutes wth is wrong with you

If I flavor my water I can drink up to 4l a day easily, but without flavor it's harder and I can only drink up to 2-2.5l

Do I lose the benefits of the water if I flavor it, or I still get the benefits (such as debloat, smoother skin, clearer skin, face hair etc etc)
4 liters is to much bro, except if you exercise yourself to death or suffer from a disease, aim for 3 liters. Concerning your question, It depends on what you flavour it with.

wtf bro why do u need flavour just drink water

i can drink 2l in 2 minutes wth is wrong with you
I literally can't, idk what's wrong with me, I'm never thirsty and if i try to drink.. I can't tbh, only a bit which will never be enough to get to 2.5-3l

4 liters is to much bro, except if you exercise yourself to death or suffer from a disease, aim for 3 liters. Concerning your question, It depends on what you flavour it with.
It's just some dust you add to water and it adds some flavour, I can pm you it if it helps.

It's just some dust you add to water and it adds some flavour, I can pm you it if it helps.
I wouldn't start using it if I were you, unless you really can't get water down your throat. Such substances usually not only contain shit ingriedients but are cancerous.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois