I’ve officially hit rock bottom.

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver

Well friends, I’ve officially hit rock bottom, by binge eating problem has completely consumed my life, and I have devolved back into a sub 5, maybe even a sub 4.

I’ve made many threads on my battle with binge eating, to summarize, I am extremely depressed, and my cope ever since I’ve been black pilled has been stuffing my face with food, typically pop tarts, chips, toaster strudels, chocolate protein shakes, cookies, and frozen chicken strips. This has been an issue for a while, and it has capped me out at MTN facially as I am always bloated, when I have HTN potential when debloated (rated by many). However it has gotten worse than ever before. These past 5 weeks I have literally been eating 2000 calories daily of NOTHING BUT SLOP, I haven’t had a single healthy meal in weeks, I nonstop eat snacks and drink processed garbage, I don’t even drink water anymore, I only drink protein shakes and capri suns, my last water was 4 days ago, my face is EASILY sub 5, and I’ve developed a gut that protrudes so far that I cannot see my own penis when looking straight down, I’ve gained 10 pounds, and I don’t know where to go from here. I’m about to graduate high school KHHV, I’m broke, summers coming up and I look like shit. And I’m so addicted to eating that whenever I try to quit binging (every day) I give in to my urges at some point throughout the day without fail and stuff my face until I can barely move. I’m typing this seated in my gaming chair, I’ve been burping for hours, I may be too far gone, there’s no way I can stop this habit when I’ve been doing it for a whole year, and I’ve been doing it to an extreme degree for 5 weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208 and Acridax
i refuse to believe that is you lol

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Funnyunenjoyer1, Acridax and 1 other person
too long dnr

Low t fag i feel no sympathy for you. Join the army for a few years

• +1
Reactions: sayi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, manletropemaxxer, boss8055 and 1 other person
Wow man it’s getting bad

You realize losing weight is hard right? Start now

You’re getting fatrer everyday

Low t fag i feel no sympathy for you. Join the army for a few years
I’d get hazed so bad in the army I’d probably end up killing myself, I’d be the shortest one there and one of the ugliest, not to mention how out of shape I am

Wow man it’s getting bad

You realize losing weight is hard right? Start now

You’re getting fatrer everyday
Bro I try to start every day and I just get like mind controlled by the junk food and I basically black out and wake up in my bed covered in crumbs and sweat JFL, I don’t have control of myself anymore, when I try to quit all I think about the whole day is giving up

Just shave that beard, lose weight and hit a shower and u r good.

Bro I try to start every day and I just get like mind controlled by the junk food and I basically black out and wake up in my bed covered in crumbs and sweat JFL, I don’t have control of myself anymore, when I try to quit all I think about the whole day is giving up
What the fuck are u talking about? Dude its fucking food
Get rid of every crumb of goyslop u have, burn it, go to a store and get some good food

Dont even have goyslop in ur vacinity

Im curious send me ur face at peak vs now

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
semaglutide

What the fuck are u talking about? Dude its fucking food
Get rid of every crumb of goyslop u have, burn it, go to a store and get some good food

Dont even have goyslop in ur vacinity

Im curious send me ur face at peak vs now
I’m 17 and live with my parents so I can’t get rid of the frozen slop as they eat it too, and my siblings eat the other snacks. And honestly it’s not even the slop that makes me act this way, as when I eat all of the snacks in my house, I resort to binging on simple things like sandwiches, bagels, etc

REAL TAWK WHY THE FUCK YOU RECORD DAT SHIET?

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
I’d get hazed so bad in the army I’d probably end up killing myself, I’d be the shortest one there and one of the ugliest, not to mention how out of shape I am
You need the army to discipline you into getting in shape

I’m 17 and live with my parents so I can’t get rid of the frozen slop as they eat it too, and my siblings eat the other snacks. And honestly it’s not even the slop that makes me act this way, as when I eat all of the snacks in my house, I resort to binging on simple things like sandwiches, bagels, etc
Bro

Stop fucking eating the slot

It’s simple man

View attachment 2939597
Well friends, I’ve officially hit rock bottom, by binge eating problem has completely consumed my life, and I have devolved back into a sub 5, maybe even a sub 4.

I’ve made many threads on my battle with binge eating, to summarize, I am extremely depressed, and my cope ever since I’ve been black pilled has been stuffing my face with food, typically pop tarts, chips, toaster strudels, chocolate protein shakes, cookies, and frozen chicken strips. This has been an issue for a while, and it has capped me out at MTN facially as I am always bloated, when I have HTN potential when debloated (rated by many). However it has gotten worse than ever before. These past 5 weeks I have literally been eating 2000 calories daily of NOTHING BUT SLOP, I haven’t had a single healthy meal in weeks, I nonstop eat snacks and drink processed garbage, I don’t even drink water anymore, I only drink protein shakes and capri suns, my last water was 4 days ago, my face is EASILY sub 5, and I’ve developed a gut that protrudes so far that I cannot see my own penis when looking straight down, I’ve gained 10 pounds, and I don’t know where to go from here. I’m about to graduate high school KHHV, I’m broke, summers coming up and I look like shit. And I’m so addicted to eating that whenever I try to quit binging (every day) I give in to my urges at some point throughout the day without fail and stuff my face until I can barely move. I’m typing this seated in my gaming chair, I’ve been burping for hours, I may be too far gone, there’s no way I can stop this habit when I’ve been doing it for a whole year, and I’ve been doing it to an extreme degree for 5 weeks.
I mogged u already when i was in the womb lol

Change your habits.
All life really is is habits.
At first it is hard to break free from them, but in one months time, your conscious efforts to change your habits, will mean that your habits have now changed and no longer correlate with those past ones.
So you will find it way easier to keep them because your brain and body are accostumed to your new habits.
Its hard at first, but each week of effort will result in an exponential easiness in keeping the new lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
only place to go now is up bud, get on it. start the grind

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
I feel you lol!
I don't get the urge to eat slop when Im outside, like I don't get the urge to eat McDonalds or anything like that
but when my parents buy slop for some reason I get the urge much more
my parents have recently stopped buying slop as muchso the urge is gone
even when they do buy slop I can mainly resist it now
it DOES get better!
if things are getting this dire then maybe just semaglutide off qsc.they give like 20mg for 65usd which I believe is a lot

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
at least you are not cursed like me. visible ribs and still skinnyfat

at least you are not cursed like me. visible ribs and still skinnyfat
That was my build before the slop consumed me, now I’m just fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
Hey man i don't know if this post is bait or genuinely a call for help but here is my advice anyways.
Go to a psychiatrist, wait wait wait, before you say: Ahhh coooppeee, hear me out. Say that you are depressed and that's why you over eat and vicious circle bla bla bla bluepill shit. Then, get on SSRIs. No this wont be a final solution but it will help get your emotion out of making rational decisions. Now that you are artificially emotionally stable here is the next step:

If you have the money hire a personal trainer. find one who knows what he is doing. meaning too hard cardio hard your weight running and battle ropes is way to much to ask for your body at your weight. find one who has experience with clients for the long run. Not the type who promises 'your dream body in one year!'. If you don't have the money: start with light exercise (slight incline walking, wall pushups... find something online or ask chatgpt JFL just dont ask too much from your joints.) only when your are not obese anymore start with lifting.

next up diet.

rule of thumb: remember that dieting is a marathon and not a sprint.

1. find your tdee (total daily energy expenditure measured in calorie units, search tdee calculator or google)

* simple physics lesson: more energy consumed than used: weight gain, more energy used than consumed: weight loss.

now you have a number probably between 2500-6000.
subtract 500 from that number. this is the amount you will eat in a day. remember this number and recalculate e very 1 or 2 weeks. for the first 6-8 weeks you can subtract 1000 if you can handle it. if not don't be hard on yourself.

*macronutrient lesson: 1g of fat 9cal, 1g of carbs 4cal, 1g of protein 4cal.

now 3 meals a days and a banana before your workout.
add 1 source of lean protein in your meal that has at least 40g of protein.
divide the calculated number by 3.
4*[amount of protein in meal]= total calories of protein in that meal.
fill the rest of the meal with calories from healthy sources of carbs and fats.

but how many carbs and how many fats?
doesn't really matter that much just make sure you get both

what are healthy sources of x macronutrient?
potatoes, full grains, vegetables, fruits, meats, dairy, seafood (depends on your race). basically everything that is not in a packaging with marketing. just use your brain, i know you have one.

what about that banana?
you earned it for working out.

two pitfalls to watch out for:

the snowball:
I failed anyways might as well eat this too, *eat*, I failed anyways might as well eat this too, repeat.
don't do this, instead:
I failed; I'll learn from my mistake an take emotion out of my judgement, and distract my reptile brain with a walk or something.

the self harm:
I failed so hard I need to compensate to keep on track. I will not eat until dinner tomorrow (or some stupid cope like that)
don't do this, instead:
I failed; I'll learn from my mistake an take emotion out of my judgement, Ill go on like nothing happened and distract my reptile brain with a walk or something.

now when you are at a healthy weight: try to maintain that weight for a year.

managed to maintain that weight for a year? get off ssri's with the help of your psychiatrist. and get surgery to cut away your loose skin.

have realistic expectations. You and I both never will become like Chad but improve as much as you can.

learn to enjoy the ride, the ups and the downs. Embrace suffering as a part of your life. Imagine how Vincent van Gogh must have felt being shitted on throughout his whole life. It doesn't matter whether you think he is good or not but the fact is: his paintings are now worth millions.

statistically you will most likely fail but accept that the odds are stacked against you and swim against the current to reach your maximal potential. That is the ultimate whitepill.

Amor fati.

and no I didn't use chatgpt.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here