Flirting with a girl on Tinder and asked her to send me pics, she thought I meant nudes but I just wanted to see her profile view

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Was this autistic.

Its just all her pics were from frontal view, I was scared she might be hiding recession. I cant imagine banging her and she turns her head and I notice her maxilla doesnt extend past her glabella. I would lose my erection immediately and the sex would no doubt be bad. I couldnt care less about her sending me her nude vagina.

She was very hesitant to take a profile view picture asking "wtf? lol"so I unmatched her, couldnt take that risk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273, one job away and 31 others
B3320528 765F 45BD 8DFA C5EC41BAB18D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, tyronelite, Deleted member 11963 and 19 others
Another day another larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10615 and 6 others
Chad move

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
183F49D2 879F 4AC7 AC01 4AFE30ED7FEB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Was this autistic.

Its just all her pics were from frontal view, I was scared she might be hiding recession. I cant imagine banging her and she turns her head and I notice her maxilla doesnt extend past her glabella. I would lose my erection immediately and the sex would no doubt be bad. I couldnt care less about her sending me her nude vagina.

She was very hesitant to take a profile view picture asking "wtf? lol"so I unmatched her, couldnt take that risk
I caged hard, i mirin you op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
I even tried to compromise and said I would even accept a 3/4 view, but she was like "thee fourths of what, wtf?"

Dumb foids man I swear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ItsOver.com, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I even tried to compromise and said I would even accept a 3/4 view, but she was like "thee fourths of what, wtf?"

Dumb foids man I swear
You should have morphed her frontal pics

"I am just checking your facial growth"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, court monarch777, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Must be a larp, nobody is this autistic

• +1
Reactions: one job away, muhammaddeen233, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Seriously all this Looksmax is all time In my head I now focus more on facial aesthetics it was so much better when I was bluepilled. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Lolcel, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
bro pls change your avi back I’m so used to it

this one is just unsettling

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6401, draco and 2 others
wtf is this autism op

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro and muhammaddeen233
Was this autistic.

Oh no brother 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back