I cracked the code for how to get nudes off a girl who likes you - but says she doesnt send nudes

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
You have to be extra careful,

Talk to her nicely,

Most important tip: dont be like a zombie to her pussy and ass and tits

dont send anything first. if they've seen ur cock they have no motivation to send u shit

Some girls are sluts and send without u even asking. Some girls take some work.

But a lot of girls will play the bullshit that they 'dont send nudes' which is quite attractive trait i guess. it weeds out all the low value guys who havent got the confidence to persue after that and smart enough to not become zombified

But dont get mad about it u have to say mad virtue signalling shit like its good and nice and it doesnt matter

then when you ask. you have to be having good convo and be close on the nights and say it in a smooth way or if u cant think of anything just say I want to see your ass(/pussy/tits) , "but its fine if not" <- that part is important. it shows ur not zombified like i talked about earlier.

Then after she sends, dont validate, just ask for more, in different position or different body part etc

then usually if she wants to see ur cock make her beg for it like get her to say please and shit

This is a lot different from 99.9999% of guys shes spoke to where theyre creepy af and send random dick pics which just lowers the value of the pic cos she didnt even want it

making her beg and wait for it increases value. also delete the pic soon afterwards. adds scarcity value

and u can have sex talk or preferably start talking about something else to show ur not zombified. or switch between the two. or tell her 'do u want me to tell you what i want to do to u' or something along them lines. and if she asks just say actually doesnt matter and talk about something else or say actually its secret.

then she WANTS it. it works 100x better than when ur zombified begging for pics, getting mad if she doesnt send, sending ur shit without her asking or begging, but instead making HER want u to tell her sexual things and send her shit

mainly wrote this to collect my thoughts but u retards can throw in your thoughts or ideas if u want

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, hennypapi, Deleted member 15827 and 12 others
this is legit. i concur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17829
redpills me :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829 and Patient A
I mean all you have to do is ask……

Chad gets unsolicited nudes from women he has never talked to

• +1
Reactions: venomaly, Mr.cope, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Man I hate this jestermaxxing but we gotta do what we have to do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, oldcelloser, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I say: show me bobs and vegana

Works everytime

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and Deleted member 19036
I don’t get the fascination with nudes, but it’s good blackmail material i guess

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.cope, Danish_Retard, AverageTevvezFan and 5 others
give plausible deniability theory

doesn't work with high class/non-damaged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@Predeterminism im telling your gf your asking others for nudes

This is not true i just send them a pic of my big dick and they get wet and show me their pussy

Or just fuck her😂

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
i am still a gynocentric cuckk.jpg :feelswhy::soy::feelsgood::feelswah::soy::feelshah::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
nazis are gynocentric kuusks who believe in the nazi fantasy....lol at you gyono cuks :lul:
keep coping with androcentrism you old senile bastard

• JFL
keep coping with androcentrism you old senile bastard
keep worshipping yr toxic coom dumpster muh huwhite massa (that has been defiled by 100s of chadds///ams ofc) you fukkin gynocentric kk....muh she will love me forever like my mommy and we will be happy forever :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswah::feelsuhh:

• JFL
keep worshipping yr toxic coom dumpster muh huwhite massa (that has been defiled by 100s of chadds///ams ofc) you fukkin gynocentric kk....muh she will love me forever like my mommy and we will be happy forever :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswah::feelsuhh:
literally every normie to ever exist has a wife he fucks every night for free + shes his friend to do shit with and watch shit with

androcentrism copers pay for something normies get for free + have no friends to do anything with:feelskek:

• WTF
literally every normie to ever exist has a wife he fucks every night for free + shes his friend to do shit with and watch shit with

androcentrism copers pay for something normies get for free + have no friends to do anything with:feelskek:
normies= muh white pussy....doesnt compute in tinder age.jpg
bip bop error 404 :lul:

• JFL
im joking @Predeterminism ...humans are actually BIPOLAR species srs :lul:...we want BOTH :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • JFL
Never send dick pics, doesn’t matter the circumstances. If the foid really wants to see it than she better show up in person when u bend her over, nudes are welcomed anytime besides working hours

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Oberyn and hennypapi
You have to be extra careful,

Talk to her nicely,

Most important tip: dont be like a zombie to her pussy and ass and tits

dont send anything first. if they've seen ur cock they have no motivation to send u shit

Some girls are sluts and send without u even asking. Some girls take some work.

But a lot of girls will play the bullshit that they 'dont send nudes' which is quite attractive trait i guess. it weeds out all the low value guys who havent got the confidence to persue after that and smart enough to not become zombified

But dont get mad about it u have to say mad virtue signalling shit like its good and nice and it doesnt matter

then when you ask. you have to be having good convo and be close on the nights and say it in a smooth way or if u cant think of anything just say I want to see your ass(/pussy/tits) , "but its fine if not" <- that part is important. it shows ur not zombified like i talked about earlier.

Then after she sends, dont validate, just ask for more, in different position or different body part etc

then usually if she wants to see ur cock make her beg for it like get her to say please and shit

This is a lot different from 99.9999% of guys shes spoke to where theyre creepy af and send random dick pics which just lowers the value of the pic cos she didnt even want it

making her beg and wait for it increases value. also delete the pic soon afterwards. adds scarcity value

and u can have sex talk or preferably start talking about something else to show ur not zombified. or switch between the two. or tell her 'do u want me to tell you what i want to do to u' or something along them lines. and if she asks just say actually doesnt matter and talk about something else or say actually its secret.

then she WANTS it. it works 100x better than when ur zombified begging for pics, getting mad if she doesnt send, sending ur shit without her asking or begging, but instead making HER want u to tell her sexual things and send her shit

mainly wrote this to collect my thoughts but u retards can throw in your thoughts or ideas if u want
Good

1. Look like this
20170324 223024

2. Ask for nudes

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, oldcelloser and Deleted member 17829