Floyd death was not racially motivated

L

Lebgfinal

User
There no evidence that shows that chauvin was racially motivated when he killed floyd. Reality that he was just a mentally ill cop who killed a drug addict criminal and used too much force. But the entire blm movement was a scam that made no sense in floyd situation. I just dont get why floyd was the face of that movement when there is cases of blacks being actually killed by racists, but it wasnt the case with floyd.

• +1
Reactions: watah, moreplatesmoreweigh, ey88 and 1 other person
he died ages ago bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7, ElTruecel and ey88
It was a fentanyl overdose anyway

• +1
Reactions: watah, ss07, anthony111553 and 2 others
Bro what’s with these water threads on stupid irrelevant issues like this. I don’t know a single Zoomer in modern day who still believes that druggie didn’t overdose unless they’re gay

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and fraudmaxxer7
The officer in question is a descendant of Nicolas Chauvin, a legendary, French soldier and patriot who is supposed to have served in the First Army of the French Republic and later in La Grande Armée of Napoleon.

His name is the eponym of chauvinism, originally a term for excessive nationalistic fervor, but later used to refer to any form of bigotry or bias (e.g. white European chauvinism).

Racism proven.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bro what’s with these water threads on stupid irrelevant issues like this. I don’t know a single Zoomer in modern day who still believes that druggie didn’t overdose unless they’re gay
I just wrote this after seeing this comment and thought it was retarded.

IMG 2441

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and ElTruecel
It shoulda been u instead of George Floyd

HE WAS A PERVERTED SEXUAL SADIST WHO JACKS OFF TO THE MEMORY OF DEAD NIGGER CHOKING UNDER HIS KNEE

Reddit is gay their opinions don’t matter
Its hard sometimes to believe redditors are real people. They all sound the same i wonder sometimes if they are just bots or something. Because reddit is so soulless.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Dnr + it’s 2024 + totally nice day

I'd kill him for being black

in fortnight

Stupid zoomer girls think otherwise