Floyd mayweather being brutally height mogged (BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL)

B

badamj

Banned

Imagine never losing a fight in your career and being ignored like this. Even if you don’t think Floyd is the GOAT, he is still statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. But because he is short, he is ignored by foids and even other men. You can see him seething internally JFL

All the comments are pure cope too

This video is an old blackpill

Imagine never losing a fight in your career and being ignored like this. Even if you don’t think Floyd is the GOAT, he is still statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. But because he is short, he is ignored by foids and even other men. You can see him seething internally JFL

Certified internet explorer moment

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and badamj

Bad decision by Floyd to even take pictures with a 6'6 guy. I would say the ones he was normie mogged by the hardest were super easy to spot as being low quality sub-humans. (The white guy with the baby was a massive classic common white clout fag, next the classic latino or muslim or something basic hypergamist clout chaser who knows probably knows nothing about skills or sports in general, and the white girl was pretty stuck up, you could even see the way she was shaking her head at Anthony that she doesn't have a lot of respect for anything but her own wishes (Although she was doing it friendly with him but you can tell she'll not help someone who was in an awkward situation). The thicker girl leaned in at the end close to Mayweather after icing him a bit on the first welcome. I was surprised by her because she looked high class but in the end she was pretty respectful. Also I didn't write about each encounter in any type of order.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back