MOST BRUTAL MOG I'VE EVER SEEN: Ryan Reynolds MOGS Ryan Gosling (WARNING: GRAPHIC)

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
RYAN REYNOLDS BRUTALLY MOGS RYAN GOSLING ON CAMERA
IMG 2385

I normally don’t shitpost on offtopic but this image was too much for me to handle.

The mog is INSANE, it’s one of the most brutal mogs I’ve ever seen because both actors fill similar niches, right? they're both casted for similar roles and yet Gosling got mogged in EVERY category:

1- Forward growth:
This one is BRUTAL, Ryan Reynolds has an orthognatic profile with excellent forward growth while Ryan Gosling has a class 1 bite but a recessed profile. You can see the maxillary recession in his lack of facial projection, positioning of his teeth relative to his nasion, in his lack of facial definition and in the fact that he lacks paranasal support, making the nose appear somewhat large for his face. Another feature only seen from the front is that his nares are quite narrow due to the lack of maxillary forward growth.

Honestly the whole mog would be a lot less brutal without this part, there's nothing as brutal as brutal as maxillomandibular development mogs.

An interesting parallel in this picture's department would be Reynolds being a bimax for a recessed person and gosling being just a genio, sure, gosling doesn't look that bad but he surely gets mogged.

2-Skull size:
Do I need to say anything about this one? it's a huge mog that normally means the skull mogger is much larger in overall frame.

3-Height:
Absolutely brutal, as always, I'm sure y'all are already height pilled so no need to expand on it.

4-Frame:
Oh HELL NAH, bro gets mogged even when it comes to frame, there's really no salvation, Ryan Reynolds is simply a larger human (since everything is proportionally bigger in him than in gosling, INSANE).
If they had a similar frame the mog would loose a lot power, since height mogs alone, without frame, aren't nearly as important, but damn, Reynolds had to have IT ALL.

This mog was so extreme Ryan Gosling got plastic surgery to cope and ended up getting botched :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Everyone's been laughing at his bogged appearance online lately.

I guess this will only solidify the "literally me" feel to gosling, since many subhumans here get mogged just like him on a daily basis and will feel identified 💀

BRUTAL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, aspiringexcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 11 others
Bump

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS

RYAN REYNOLDS BRUTALLY MOGS RYAN GOSLING ON CAMERA
View attachment 2881359
I normally don’t shitpost on offtopic but this image was too much for me to handle.

The mog is INSANE, it’s one of the most brutal mogs I’ve ever seen because both actors fill similar niches, right? they're both casted for similar roles and yet Gosling got mogged in EVERY category:

1- Forward growth:
This one is BRUTAL, Ryan Reynolds has an orthognatic profile with excellent forward growth while Ryan Gosling has a class 1 bite but a recessed profile. You can see the maxillary recession in his lack of facial projection, positioning of his teeth relative to his nasion, in his lack of facial definition and in the fact that he lacks paranasal support, making the nose appear somewhat large for his face. Another feature only seen from the front is that his nares are quite narrow due to the lack of maxillary forward growth.

Honestly the whole mog would be a lot less brutal without this part, there's nothing as brutal as brutal as maxillomandibular development mogs.

An interesting parallel in this picture's department would be Reynolds being a bimax for a recessed person and gosling being just a genio, sure, gosling doesn't look that bad but he surely gets mogged.

2-Skull size:
Do I need to say anything about this one? it's a huge mog that normally means the skull mogger is much larger in overall frame.

3-Height:
Absolutely brutal, as always, I'm sure y'all are already height pilled so no need to expand on it.

4-Frame:
Oh HELL NAH, bro gets mogged even when it comes to frame, there's really no salvation, Ryan Reynolds is simply a larger human (since everything is proportionally bigger in him than in gosling, INSANE).
If they had a similar frame the mog would loose a lot power, since height mogs alone, without frame, aren't nearly as important, but damn, Reynolds had to have IT ALL.

This mog was so extreme Ryan Gosling got plastic surgery to cope and ended up getting botched :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2882326
Everyone's been laughing at his bogged appearance online lately.

I guess this will only solidify the "literally me" feel to gosling, since many subhumans here get mogged just like him on a daily basis and will feel identified 💀

BRUTAL.
Obviously edited

Obviously edited
Unfortunately not :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They were recorded in some event and this is a screenshot, it's 100% real.

Google ryan Reynolds with Ryan gosling and you'll find it:blackpill:

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Unfortunately not :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They were recorded in some event and this is a screenshot, it's 100% real.

Google ryan Reynolds with Ryan gosling and you'll find it:blackpill:
I’m talking about the surgery

They try to make Gosling look big in movies.

Those fuckers lied to us.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and BlackpillRemedy
he didn’t mog shit it’s a 2 inch height difference and both are HTNs
IMG 8978

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad and murdah
i always thought they were the same perosn

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Gosling looks shit, ended up looking like Maurice. Before he was ugly as hell too, idk who was the retard that chose him to play Ken honestly.
Whoever says he is a htn is dumb, i'll give him at best low mtn. Reynolds is a htn though.

IMG 2691

IMG 2692

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, radicalrationalist, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
ryan>ryan

• JFL
long mid face ryan mog battle

Both appeal to women on menopause even in their prime

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Brootal

• JFL
fucking lolll ath this autistic essayism

2 hideous downgrown birds

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and chinpilled69
lol at gosling's iq, everyone knows you need to inject high or get high zygo implants. he looks like he slapped two baboon asses on the lowest possible portion of his cheeks. cage

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Tabula Rasa and arabcelxxx
Shit thread ngl

recessed maxilla

• +1
They try to make Gosling look big in movies.

Those fuckers lied to us.
Ryan gosling is Hollywoods failed attempt at making a Jew the beauty standard

• JFL