Focal length is only thing that matters everything else is cope

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Okay let me introduce you all to focal length by showing different comparisons

For those who say this is cope because when a girl meets you irl you will look frauded, that is fake, since you will actually be a more accurate representation of yourself than you otherwise would be, even chads look like normies with shitty focal length pics, if you ever choose to instamaxx or use tinder then I beg you take good photos with focal length of at least 70mm otherwise it will hard looksmin you.

Looksmaxxing is pointless if all you plan on doing is staying in your basement without even deciding to purchase a camera with a good focal length.

Even a chad can't escape the focal lengthpill.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
chad snaps pics on an old shitty nokia and mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gandy, anticel and 2 others
niggas will use any excuse to justify they're not ugly "muh muh focal length"

this proves to me they have never been in relationships:
have they ever facetimed girls?
snaped girls with their faces?
took candid pics with friends in nt settings?

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, sergeant blackpill, mvp2v1 and 4 others
Fc4a8b4f3b47522f03cbaaf607026724

''whats that bro?never heard of it''

• JFL
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, BoneDensity, Deleted member 13626 and 1 other person
whats the focal length of iphone 8 camera?

the key to looking good in selfies is lean face with visible bones

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

fr like do ppl think they’re gonna facetime on some professional camera 2m away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and alriodai

ofc looks will be the biggest determiner of success but what I'm saying is that focal length is a huge looksmin so there isn't much reason not to use good focal length

u right. niggas think a certain amount of focal length is going to save them and make them look chad :lul:

it’s either you’re born with it, or you get surgery. it’s the not the cameras fault; it’s your facial structure

• +1
the key to looking good in selfies is lean face with visible bones
the key in looking good in general is having good bones, unless you have top tier soft features and shit bones you can't look good
fr like do ppl think they’re gonna facetime on some professional camera 2m away
yea people are so slow, people will do anything but looksmax here, just take a selfie of yourself and start fixing your flaws till you're comfortable with them, that's all instead of playing mental gymnastics
ofc looks will be the biggest determiner of success but what I'm saying is that focal length is a huge looksmin so there isn't much reason not to use good focal length
bro i'm going to be real with you, ALL THE GIRLS you will be in contact with won't be over analyzing your fucking face like the aspies on PSL do in here

When you see an attractive girl you don't go out looking for her flaws, you just like what you see that's all, you could be attracted to a becky, htb or stacylite, you still gon like what you see (unless ur gay)

same for women
u right. niggas think a certain amount of focal length is going to save them and make them look chad :lul:

it’s either you’re born with it, or you get surgery. it’s the not the cameras fault; it’s your facial structure
the crazy shit is most people here, who don't have a shit pheno (indians) can ascend with softmaxxing and a rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

disagree, some features such as long nose just makes you failoed harder by focal longth, and also since your face gets narrowed from the edges of your face and your nose doesnt, nose appear disproportionally wide, focal length pill isnt cope

disagree, some features such as long nose just makes you failoed harder by focal longth, and also since your face gets narrowed from the edges of your face and your nose doesnt, nose appear disproportionally wide, focal length pill isnt cope
that just means you have a shit nose and shit bones in general
most of the prettyboys have shit focal length in their tiktokt and IGs and llook good

over if you are taking a pic with barrel distortion while being under chad tbh

Attachments

• 1663185864056.png
    1663185864056.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Selfie

Mogs $1000 studio photos taken by a STEM geek by a factor of 10 000x in terms of matches

with a 3 megapixel nokia in a bathroom mirror

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, güss and Wallenberg

Who is he?
Nick Bateman's own selfie, I think a user found it on a dating app (before he was married, so he wasn't cheating). Back on lookism.net.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nick Bateman's own selfie, I think a user found it on a dating app (before he was married, so he wasn't cheating).
He's quite GL.

He's quite GL.
Yeah still more followers than any other male model to this day and age (6 million), even though he's 35 now. And most of those followers/commenters are young females. Most lesser male models with 10-100k followers have a majority of gay male followers 😂

Only a few female models in the world have more followers than him. Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bundchen etc.
He mogs 99% of female models.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
that just means you have a shit nose and shit bones in general
most of the prettyboys have shit focal length in their tiktokt and IGs and llook good
my android isnt as optimized for tiktok as iphone tbf

• +1
Which smartphones have the greatest focal lenght? If you are at home all the time you might get pictures with professional camera maybe, but most photos are taken outside and in a social event, no one is going to carry a professional camera in places like that. Or while travelling...

Which smartphones have the greatest focal lenght? If you are at home all the time you might get pictures with professional camera maybe, but most photos are taken outside and in a social event, no one is going to carry a professional camera in places like that. Or while travelling...
The new iphones 13+ have decent focal length

Over for below 50mm focal lengthcel

• +1
Reactions: Verse