Focus on how fast you eat

northern mogger

northern mogger

Dutchmaxxing
Eating fast makes you breathe fast, increasing heart rate and thus cortisol
You migh not even notice how fast you are eating if you are watching your phone while eating, focus on the food

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, mathis, dragomaxxer and 4 others
life changing hax

I threw up yesterday bc I ate too fast

so if I focus on the food i’ll be less stressed?

focus on the damn food, everybody focus on the phone and eat like in a fucking speedrun

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yea, fuck jewtok and jewtube. eat while watching the wall and letting ur thoughts flow thru ur head.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer
And btw sun lowers inhibition

focus on the damn food, everybody focus on the phone and eat like in a fucking speedrun
I notice myself doing it too, but what’s the health gain from it?

• +1
Reactions: john788
less cortisol from not breathing like a runner and less calories consumed since eating slower makes you feel more full

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and john788
so u basically pay attention to chewing ur food thus making ur body use less efort to digest it. also will help u taste it better, feel more full etc could help in leanmaxxing aswell

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
so u basically pay attention to chewing ur food thus making ur body use less efort to digest it. also will help u taste it better, feel more full etc could help in leanmaxxing aswell
yes, focusing on chewing also cause your chewing muscles to grow
also better chewed food=less farting

and remember to worship the sun

underrated subject, eating fast makes you use ur buccinator muscles excessively as well which gives a more bloated look

i did this a lot as a kid and still do and its honestly such a subhuman trait

also makes it easier to overeat when you eat quickly since your body doesnt send the satiation signals quickly enough

underrated subject, eating fast makes you use ur buccinator muscles excessively as well which gives a more bloated look

i did this a lot as a kid and still do and its honestly such a subhuman trait

also makes it easier to overeat when you eat quickly since your body doesnt send the satiation signals quickly enough
good point, including this in body language guide

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Water, worst case scenario your heart rate will go up by what? 20 bpm maximum? Even if it does increase cortisol it will be for 15 mins who cares

How ? Also didn’t our ancestors all jump over the same cow trying to eat it out of existence asap?
The sun has come out and i have been doing low inhib shit, pounding my chest like an ape

Water, worst case scenario your heart rate will go up by what? 20 bpm maximum? Even if it does increase cortisol it will be for 15 mins who cares
it all contributes to underlying stress that we don't pay attention to