Focus on personality while looksmaxing

X

x69

?????? ????
Personality matters.

But gigachad doesn't need to have a good personality. He is shy and gets laid a lot.

J F L. Facial bones are the only thing that matter. Height + Frame = also cope. Face is everything

OP = :bluepill:. Deserves :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: tbh ngl

The body is really efficient at disposal of things that don't matter. You develop in such a way that you need.
Don't train your muscles and eat surplus what would happen? The body is able to grow muscle without training but it doesn't do it because it's not needed.. your muscles will decrease a lot and your bodyfat % will increase.

Chad doesn't need a good personality because he is already passed the tests just for existing. He doesn't have the need to develop a personality.
Unless they are growing up with parents that force them to develop a personality and thrive for the best in their lifes ( These are the biggest Chads. Some guy studying at harvard with perfect genetics). Chads with no personality get nowhere in life.
but @x69 that's :bluepill:. Chad get everything
nah.

Too much blue-pill? Cool let's say a :blackpill: followed by a :redpill::bluepill: combination:

You'll NEVER look you want to look. You'll never look good enough that you can run the game without personality.
Keep your current personality while looksmaxing and you'll be labeled as weird..something girls automatically avoid no matter how good-looking. Nobody wants to be associated with weird people. Not even weird people.

Ugly AF sandniggers in the West have gotten laid from being NT. They don't give up on looks.

Looks = the most important but you shouldn't be looksmaxing 100% because nothing good comes out of it.

Looksmax for 80% and use the other 20% for personality. Because 20% of personality causes 80% of your lays if you have average looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
So personality counts, but there's three types of people:

Chad, who could use a good personality but doesn't need it
Looksmaxercel, who looks good but not good enough to get away with being boring or a jerk
Truecel, who could heal the sick with his touch, but it doesn't matter because he's ugly beyond redemption

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and CopeMaxxer
Personality is totally and entirely irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head, x69 and 1 other person
anyone have a step by step guide how to have good personality

• +1
JFL if you don't have a perfect personality in 2018. How will you compete with those who are equal in looks if you are not personalitymaxxed?

• +1
Looks and personality are the same thing. Improve one and you improve the other.

• +1
A good personality will help you stand out from the rest and gain status. Women may not be attracted to you because of your looks, but they still want to be seen besides you because you help them climb the female social hierarchy. At the end of the day you still get pussy.

However, if you have truecel level of looks you have to be exceptional at something and be very charismatic to make others recognise your worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
How haven't you roped yet?

Aww, the baby wants me to rope cos i destroyed his copes.

Bluepill needs to be purged from this forum.

• +1
OH NO O?️ :bluepill: !!!!1!

In all seriousness, if you plan of being in an LTR or even STR, you need to be entertaining at the very least

• +1
End of the day. If u are cute then girls will love ur personality even before u open ur mouth.

ex.

this guy got famous from just a picture.

Girls were commenting how badly they wanted to get raped by him and all types of other stuff (srs)
Chad doesn't need a good personality because he is already passed the tests just for existing. He doesn't have the need to develop a personality.
Unless they are growing up with parents that force them to develop a personality and thrive for the best in their lifes ( These are the biggest Chads. Some guy studying at harvard with perfect genetics). Chads with no personality get nowhere in life.
alleluia

• +1
End of the day. If u are cute then girls will love ur personality even before u open ur mouth.

ex.

this guy got famous from just a picture.

Girls were commenting how badly they wanted to get raped by him and all types of other stuff (srs)

alleluia
Wasn't he on (((Ellen))) too? I mean he's not even anything special imo and he's a framecel. Just shows how diverse women's looks taste is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
OH NO O?️ :bluepill: !!!!1!

In all seriousness, if you plan of being in an LTR or even STR, you need to be entertaining at the very least

Garbage.

• +1
  • +1
Wasn't he on (((Ellen))) too? I mean he's not even anything special imo and he's a framecel. Just shows how diverse women's looks taste is

Just shows how powerful media is*
A girl took a picture of a regular guy and media decided to make him a meme.

Demonstration of power given by the media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Have you ever actually been in either of these types of relationships? Just curious

Irrelevant either way, youre still wrong, and your attempt at personal attacks doesnt change this (JFL at 'just curious' - we both know exactly what angle youre trying to pull, retard).

• +1
Aww, the baby wants me to rope cos i destroyed his copes.

Bluepill needs to be purged from this forum.

You should be purged from this forum
Irrelevant either way, youre still wrong, and your attempt at personal attacks doesnt change this (JFL at 'just curious' - we both know exactly what angle youre trying to pull, retard).

Keep being miserable then

• +1
You should be purged from this forum

Keep being miserable then

No fucking personaliteehee is gonna alter your face, idiot. Keep coping that all the shit about gym, being social, and having good personality is legit.

You belong on reddit.

• +1
A good personality will help you stand out from the rest and gain status. Women may not be attracted to you because of your looks, but they still want to be seen besides you because you help them climb the female social hierarchy. At the end of the day you still get pussy.

However, if you have truecel level of looks you have to be exceptional at something and be very charismatic to make others recognise your worth.

If you're a truecel you should be at a level of status that Chad-lites would defend you and women will nurture you. May seem cuckish but it's the only way

• +1
Holy shit this is too much bluepill even for this forum

• +1
No fucking personaliteehee is gonna alter your face, idiot. Keep coping that all the shit about gym, being social, and having good personality is legit.

You belong on reddit.

You belong on incels.me
Holy shit this is too much bluepill even for this forum

I'm taking inspiration from normies with bad features that still happen to fuck 1 different women every few months

• +1
  • +1
Incels.me is cucked by jews or I'd be there now.

Now fuck off, normtrash.

Chad-lite-trash*

This site is cucked by blue-pillery faggotcucks like me

• +1
Chad-lite-trash*

This site is cucked by blue-pillery faggotcucks like me

Only true retards brag about looks. Since its absolutely nothing that u earned, regardless of whether you rival chico, or you're a lying truecel.

I'll purge the bluepill from this forum. That's why im here.

• +1
>Calls me retard
>Says I'm attacking him
:unsure:
Just shows how powerful media is*
A girl took a picture of a regular guy and media decided to make him a meme.

Demonstration of power given by the media
Media holds a lot of power tbh ngl. It's a shame (((they))) control it and not us.

Although if the population was redpilled society would fall apart imo

• +1
>Calls me retard
>Says I'm attacking him
:unsure:

Media holds a lot of power tbh ngl. It's a shame (((they))) control it and not us.

Although if the population was redpilled society would fall apart imo

You started the personal attacks boyo. We both know EXACTLY what your angle was.

• +1
I'm taking inspiration from normies with bad features that still happen to fuck 1 different women every few months
omfg now it has reached the point of "dud I know someone who fucks"

So do I but that doesn't negate the blackpill, it affirms it if anything ffs
https://incels.me/threads/blackpill-archive.61693/

Come on go an read this up a bit then come again but blackpilled please

• +1
Young women like beautiful feminine men for some reason

• +1
Young women like beautiful feminine men for some reason
Yeah and old roasties like very dimorphic guys. Tbh no one wants old, post prime roasts so it's better to be a pretty boy imo

• +1
Personality is totally and entirely irrelevant.
Why do blacks slay so much then? They are they fliest race even worse than asians if we talk about looks.
Yet they lose their virginity at a average of 13-14

• +1
Why do blacks slay so much then? They are they fliest race even worse than asians if we talk about looks.
Yet they lose their virginity at a average of 13-14

Bluepilled cuck with zero evidence backing up his claims. Blackpill denier, muh personliteehee. Go join reddit.

Here a cuck there a cuck everywhere a cuck cuck
Old McDonald had a farm, EIEIO.

• +1
Bluepilled cuck with zero evidence backing up his claims. Blackpill denier, muh personliteehee. Go join reddit.

Here a cuck there a cuck everywhere a cuck cuck
Old McDonald had a farm, EIEIO.

Not wanna do research rn but may hit tommorow with evidence if I have time

• +1
Personality matters.

The body is really efficient at disposal of things that don't matter. You develop in such a way that you need.
Don't train your muscles and eat surplus what would happen? The body is able to grow muscle without training but it doesn't do it because it's not needed.. your muscles will decrease a lot and your bodyfat % will increase.

nah.

Too much blue-pill? Cool let's say a :blackpill: followed by a :redpill::bluepill: combination:

You'll NEVER look you want to look. You'll never look good enough that you can run the game without personality.
Keep your current personality while looksmaxing and you'll be labeled as weird..something girls automatically avoid no matter how good-looking. Nobody wants to be associated with weird people. Not even weird people.

Ugly AF sandniggers in the West have gotten laid from being NT. They don't give up on looks.

Looks = the most important but you shouldn't be looksmaxing 100% because nothing good comes out of it.

Looksmax for 80% and use the other 20% for personality. Because 20% of personality causes 80% of your lays if you have average looks

Basically get a good body for yourself & be healthy. In the meantime don't be a boring fuck & learn to be interesting & talk to people. Not just women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer