focus on the journey rather than the destination

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
this goes for any hobby or job and it is the same for looksmaxxing!

you need to mentalmax and learn to be grateful for what you have.
you're way more likely to not procrastinate and actually make progress if you learn to enjoy the journey. a lot of you are in a mental masturbation state where you may start to improve but the stop a few days or a week in.

i suspect its from being blackpilled but that mentality wont get you anywhere and that goes for anything in life. without learning this lesson you will continually go into a circle of doing something about your situation and then stagnating over and over which is why most of you will never ascend.

its a pascals wager "the argument that it is in one's own best interest to behave as if God exists, since the possibility of eternal punishment in hell outweighs any advantage in believing otherwise."
it is in your best interest to improve yourself, because there is a possibility of ascension. maybe you wont become a psl god but you can still become a htn or mtn, or maybe you can become a psl god. who knows if you havent even tried to looksmax over a long period of time by doing optimal softmaxxing and accurate surgeries for your falios.
have some fucking discipline and try your best, at least if you have truly tried your best you will know for a fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, VenatorLuparius, Okkypras and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Not a molecule

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MentalistKebab and drop
In honesty, even though I suffer for not being attractive and neurotypical enough, I kind of appreciate the suffering and how it made me grow as a person. When I finally improve myself and reflect on my past, I will be able to feel grateful for and appreciate what I achieved.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, chrisN, CT03 and 8 others
Doing something for time to pass is better than rotting and producing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, drop and Roamer
In honesty, even though I suffer for not being attractive and neurotypical enough, I kind of appreciate the suffering and how it made me grow as a person. When I finally improve myself and reflect on my past, I will be able to feel grateful for and appreciate what I achieved.
exactly. now imagine you put in the hard work and achieve what you want and how you will be as a person with the mentality of being forged through fire.

• +1
Reactions: subswork, drop and Deleted member 26116
I am truly grateful to the suffering I endured, the knowledge that I gained from suffering will be used to make my future children giga moggers

• +1
Reactions: Detective, subswork, drop and 2 others
exactly. now imagine you put in the hard work and achieve what you want and how you will be as a person with the mentality of being forged through fire.
After being socially isolated for a whole year, locked in my room with no sunlight, I started interacting with people again, and to my surprise, a casual conversation was much more pleasant than usual, so was shaking people's hands and being called by them. People are used to it and that's why they don't value it, but it's like eating food after fasting for a few days: you crave food and it tastes better. So is the case with relationships: after struggling to get one, you start to value it more.

• +1
Reactions: subswork, drop, Roamer and 1 other person
The journey sucks when you aren't chad

• Ugh..
Reactions: drop
  • +1
Reactions: drop and AsGoodAsItGets

you're way more likely to not procrastinate and actually make progress if you learn to enjoy the journey. a lot of you are in a mental masturbation state where you may start to improve but the stop a few days or a week in.

i suspect its from being blackpilled but that mentality wont get you anywhere and that goes for anything in life. without learning this lesson you will continually go into a circle of doing something about your situation and then stagnating over and over which is why most of you will never ascend.

its a pascals wager "the argument that it is in one's own best interest to behave as if God exists, since the possibility of eternal punishment in hell outweighs any advantage in believing otherwise."
it is in your best interest to improve yourself, because there is a possibility of ascension. maybe you wont become a psl god but you can still become a htn or mtn, or maybe you can become a psl god. who knows if you havent even tried to looksmax over a long period of time by doing optimal softmaxxing and accurate surgeries for your falios.
have some fucking discipline and try your best, at least if you have truly tried your best you will know for a fact.
I dont think most people understand this fact...

Many havent tried to better themselves in any endeavor so when the first thing they encounter is looks which very few people are born into, they wither and become a recluse.

I tell people that instead of making a perfect gym and diet plan and forcing their way through it for two months, focus on building the habit of going to the gym if that means that you just go to the gym for 5 minutes when you don't feel like it.

In the end, the version of the same guy who went to the gym for a year albeit not perfectly will beat the guy who went to the gym perfectly for two months.

Because time will pass, and a year will be gone and you either ascend or descend.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
I dont think most people understand this fact...

Many havent tried to better themselves in any endeavor so when the first thing they encounter is looks which very few people are born into, they wither and become a recluse.

I tell people that instead of making a perfect gym and diet plan and forcing their way through it for two months, focus on building the habit of going to the gym if that means that you just go to the gym for 5 minutes when you don't feel like it.

In the end, the version of the same guy who went to the gym for a year albeit not perfectly will beat the guy who went to the gym perfectly for two months.

Because time will pass, and a year will be gone and you either ascend or descend.
1% is better than 0% because there is a compound effect of doing something over time.

I recommend book called atomic habits

• +1
Reactions: drop and AsGoodAsItGets
1% is better than 0% because there is a compound effect of doing something over time.

I recommend book called atomic habits
Will check it out. I've read some stuff from Clear

• +1
Reactions: drop and Roamer
exactly what im talking about lol.
keep believing that and you wont even get near chads level
chad is born, not made

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roamer and drop
blud thinks he's @Jacob Hate

Facts regardless.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer and drop
W greycel post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, thecel and Roamer
Not everyone is psychologically capable of it. I’m calling this a cope.

Last edited:
chad is born, not made

Not everyone is psychologically capable of it. I’m calling this a cope.
Yeah situational cope if you are wheelchair bound or have schizophrenia, which a lot of members here do. but this is for nonschizophrenics.
Or you are just incredibly lazy and will find any cope possible to not do anything.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
All of these people have brain-damage and will never be happy due to their incel pasts ngl.
Another cope, you are a professional coper.
You should be a diplomat to stop ww3 from happening by coping to the world leaders.
Do you know any of them personally?
I watch their tik toks and they all seem to be as happy as they should be.
"it's too hard" you are just simply lazy then.

Yeah situational cope if you are wheelchair bound or have schizophrenia, which a lot of members here do. but this is for nonschizophrenics.
Or you are just incredibly lazy and will find any cope possible to not do anything.

Just lol at your comprehension. I’m saying not everyone has the psychological capability to derive happiness from the journey rather than the destination.

Just lol at your comprehension. I’m saying not everyone has the psychological capability to derive happiness from the journey rather than the destination.
They do.
Everyone does. but what separates the people from those that can't is work ethic.
And yeah maybe some people have a severe mental illness, but as I said they are purely outliers and this post is not targeted towards them

• Hmm...
They do.
Everyone does. but what separates the people from those that can't is work ethic.
And yeah maybe some people have a severe mental illness, but as I said they are purely outliers and this post is not targeted towards them

“They do. Everyone does.” — everyone is just like me fallacy

Be patient. Reassess yourself

• +1
Reactions: subswork and thecel
  • Hmm...
They do.

There are many people who have work ethic and only obtain their happiness from the success/achievements as opposed to the process/journey.

Example: Many guys enjoy weightlifting, so they’d go to the gym anyway even if it’s not for improving their attractiveness to women. But some guys do not enjoy weightlifting, and the only happiness they gain from lifting comes from results with women.

“They do. Everyone does.” — everyone is just like me fallacy
If you have good grammar and 16k posts im sure you can put in the work to achieving something through looksmaxxing.

• WTF
There are many people who have work ethic and only obtain their happiness from the success/achievements as opposed to the process/journey.

Example: Many guys enjoy weightlifting, so they’d go to the gym anyway even if it’s not for improving their attractiveness to women. But some guys do not enjoy weightlifting, and the only happiness they gain from lifting comes from results with women.
Potato potatoe if you get results you get results.
But its proven that you will be more successful if you learn to enjoy the journey.
It is essentially a skill you have to form just like lifting weights.

• +1
If you have good grammar and 16k posts im sure you can put in the work to achieving something through looksmaxxing.

The comparison I’m making isn’t about lazy people vs hardworking people. It’s: people who derive happiness primarily from journeys vs people who derive happiness primarily from rewards.

Potato potato if you get results you get results.
But its proven that you will be more successful you learn to enjoy the journey.

I don’t think it’s possible to change what makes you happy to a large extent. If you disagree with this, you’re not truly blackpilled.

The comparison I’m making isn’t about lazy people vs hardworking people. It’s: people who derive happiness primarily from journeys vs people who derive happiness primarily from rewards.
Yeah I understand

• +1
I don’t think it’s possible to change what makes you happy to a large extent. If you disagree with this, you’re not truly blackpilled.
I disagree because my own life experiences and other peoples have made me believe in it.
And im sure science can even back that up.

• +1

Self improvement doesn't work.

• JFL
Potato potatoe if you get results you get results.
But its proven that you will be more successful if you learn to enjoy the journey.

The idea that people can learn to be happy, or change what makes them happy, is a huge bluepill cope. For everyone, there’re activities that they’ll probably never enjoy.

Self improvement doesn't work.
Self improvement is looksmaxxing and looksmaxing is self improvement.
By looksmaxxing what are you actually doing? You're improving yourself.
The people who have ascended what did they do? They improved their habits which in turn improved their looks.

If you have to do self improvement with the hope and delusion for some day to be able to get girls. It's over.

The idea that people can learn to be happy, or change what makes them happy, is a huge bluepill cope. For everyone, there’re activities that they’ll probably never enjoy.
People are constantly changing and our brains are too.
People jump off addictions for the very same reason

Self improvement is looksmaxxing and looksmaxing is self improvement.
By looksmaxxing what are you actually doing? You're improving yourself.
The people who have ascended what did they do? They improved their habits which in turn improved their looks.
You can't fix ugly. Polishing a turd doesnt make it desirable. Good looks are born.

• +1
If you have to do self improvement with the hope and delusion for some day to be able to get girls. It's over.
Okay buddy keep telling yourself that LMAO

• WTF
I disagree because my own life experiences and other peoples have made me believe in it.
And im sure science can even back that up.

Most of the time, when people say they learned to be happy from something that used to not make them happy, all they did was discover that that thing leads to something else that had always made them happy.

Example: Bob used to dislike writing but now he likes writing. Why? Well, he started writing articles online and made money. Then, he wrote a book, and made even more money. He “learned” that writing can make him happy. But the only reason that could happen is because MONEY always made him happy. He just realized that writing can get him money, which he always wanted. He cannot change what he fundamentally wants. He cannot make himself not like money.

They were going through puberty. 🤣

Show me one example of a guy above 22 doing surgery and soft looksmaxing who ascended.

Another cope, you are a professional coper.
You should be a diplomat to stop ww3 from happening by coping to the world leaders.
Do you know any of them personally?
I watch their tik toks and they all seem to be as happy as they should be.
"it's too hard" you are just simply lazy then.
'they all seem happy'

thats because its the only socially acceptable way to act.

everyone IRL thinks I am a happy aloof hipster

Got lean, fixed my subhuman skin, hit gym, got a good diet.
Hahaha, that's it. You're a fucking joke. You don't know shit, kid.