FOCUSING ONLINE SPACES OVER REAL LIFE IS SAD

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
There is no "cool" place for "based" people to hang out on the internet. There are reetards, shills and feds and various degenerates. No well-adjusted human uses the internet constantly this is just a fact of life and the sooner you return to reality, the better condition you will be in.

the internet or online communities are full of emotionally unstable people to escape from their real-life problems. Overall, i am against being too emotionally invested in online communities and choosing them over real life. my self included im guilty of such things tho im trying to improve. everyone here is in some form of a loser including me, everyone here blame chads while fighting with eachother, almost everyone here just trolls around with racebaits, ragebaits etc. I had spent years feeling isolated and as if I wasn't a 'part of it', whatever 'it' is. But then I realised, everyone feels this way. There is no centralised group of people who have true cognisance, it's all just individuals sometimes acting as a group, sometimes acting independently. There never was an 'it' - a distinct group of people or a subculture of people who don't suck, everyone is just kind of doing their thing just trying to survive. That can be scary at first, but once you realise this you find that your world becomes less restrictive.

The only place I don't see stupidity online is where people use it as an extension of their real life. That doesn't mean you have to use your real name, but it means 80% of the time you're online for a reason. The real world exists to enjoy. The internet should exist to help us share ideas, answer each other's questions, maybe organize an event, etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, hopecel, Nick.Harte and 4 others
> “I’m not invested in online communities”
> posts graduate thesis abt online communities, on an online community

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 24712, hopecel and 1 other person
There is no "cool" place for "based" people to hang out on the internet. There are reetards, shills and feds and various degenerates. No well-adjusted human uses the internet constantly this is just a fact of life and the sooner you return to reality, the better condition you will be in.
Lol, the cool people have their own private groups on social media and apps where they chat, joke, plan going out and throwing parties, you might not even aware that these groups exist if you aren't invited joining one.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Pikabro, Maalik and 1 other person
> “I’m not invested in online communities”
> posts graduate thesis abt online communities, on an online community
i'm really not invested heavily to focus this over real life is the point i'm trying to make, for example choosing an online space over your life outside of it, it's just goes to the individual at the end of the day.
Lol, the cool people have their own private groups on social media and apps where they chat, joke, plan going out and throwing parties, you might not even aware that these groups exist if you aren't invited joining one.
I'm talking more about discord servers, forums, 4chan, etc such manners than social media with your irl friends it's completely different as i believe social media to some extent improved human communication.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

the internet or online communities are full of emotionally unstable people to escape from their real-life problems. Overall, i am against being too emotionally invested in online communities and choosing them over real life. my self included im guilty of such things tho im trying to improve. everyone here is in some form of a loser including me, everyone here blame chads while fighting with eachother, almost everyone here just trolls around with racebaits, ragebaits etc. I had spent years feeling isolated and as if I wasn't a 'part of it', whatever 'it' is. But then I realised, everyone feels this way. There is no centralised group of people who have true cognisance, it's all just individuals sometimes acting as a group, sometimes acting independently. There never was an 'it' - a distinct group of people or a subculture of people who don't suck, everyone is just kind of doing their thing just trying to survive. That can be scary at first, but once you realise this you find that your world becomes less restrictive.

I'm talking more about discord servers, forums, 4chan, etc such manners than social media with your irl friends it's completely different as i believe social media to some extent improved human communication.
Lol, you think cool people hang out there... :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, forevergymcelling, horizontallytall and 2 others
Some people don't have anything else!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and chosen-one
Lol, you think cool people hang out there... :feelskek:
not at all lmao😂 i analyzed a lot of the users here such as mods, trolls, high rep users etc all of them were some sort of a heavy loser, they were either short, ugly, indian, pedophilic, lack immorality, had no irl experiences other than one that support their narrative tho they are all made up, liers, psychopaths, lots of self hate etc i can go on an on an on. my point is that people who prioritize the internet over their life's are mostly degenerate losers who are the EXACT SAME people you should stay as far away as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, hopecel, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Some people don't have anything else!
that is very true, some people may have nothing going on in their personal life's that they should focus all their time and power on discords, internet forums etc. which is sadly something you really don't want to be with those type's of people since all they will do is bring you down. IM not saying that you should just go outside, take a shower go gym etc., but those things do help to some extent. if you REALLY don't have anything to do other than rott here then atleast try not to bring yourself down with what other people tell you, most people here if not all are loser and even if do believe the black pill has some extend of truthness to it such as the importance of looks etc it shouldn't be the reason you become a degenerate loser who will just rott away in their own pettiness for the rest of their life's.

The only place I don't see stupidity online is where people use it as an extension of their real life. That doesn't mean you have to use your real name, but it means 80% of the time you're online for a reason. The real world exists to enjoy. The internet should exist to help us share ideas, answer each other's questions, maybe organize an event, etc.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Dnr
that is very true, some people may have nothing going on in their personal life's that they should focus all their time and power on discords, internet forums etc. which is sadly something you really don't want to be with those type's of people since all they will do is bring you down. IM not saying that you should just go outside, take a shower go gym etc., but those things do help to some extent. if you REALLY don't have anything to do other than rott here then atleast try not to bring yourself down with what other people tell you, most people here if not all are loser and even if do believe the black pill has some extend of truthness to it such as the importance of looks etc it shouldn't be the reason you become a degenerate loser who will just rott away in their own pettiness for the rest of their life's.

The only place I don't see stupidity online is where people use it as an extension of their real life. That doesn't mean you have to use your real name, but it means 80% of the time you're online for a reason. The real world exists to enjoy. The internet should exist to help us share ideas, answer each other's questions, maybe organize an event, etc.
dnr

would you recommend us losers to leave .org and then to invest our time into some cool hobby online? I've always wanted to learn Hindi ngl so yeah it would possibly be better than rotting here nice thread OP not water tier at all :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 32973
would you recommend us losers to leave .org and then to invest our time into some cool hobby online? I've always wanted to learn Hindi ngl so yeah it would possibly be better than rotting here nice thread OP not water tier at all :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
First 3 words you will learn when you start learning hindi : Bhenchod, madharchod, and motherbitch. @Iasacrko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, horizontallytall, hopecel and 1 other person