[FOG BATTLE] HQNP blonde white women VS HQNP black women

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters
@Racky I feel odd here jiffle

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
HQNP black foids look way more unique and traditional than HQNP white girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Racky and Xangsane
What does aryan stand for?

Ancient people group (with blue eyes and blonde hair)

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
People here are clowning on my preferences :feelswhy:
I think people are clowning you for being repulsed to white women than liking black women

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lısa Bonet isnt black enough

Black but im not that attracted to the ones you posted. I like the more artsy and afro-centric types. These ones are ideal :love::

5ec4cdb5473e575191e24ecc large 1
083c043da74ea77c547b23a61f0d8594
90c54214754481b2dccd3101b70a4578
2492926 tumblr pbu02vfh8w1r3ksfco1 1280
Tumblr 810342c7f3a4c33b5bf433a596864fc9 db0d98a3 540
9c3181dced7d403689d9360348016b06

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Anchor_Ship
We Aspies are usually objective in our assessments of the world around us. We are the philosophers, engineers, scientists, programmers, and we practically run this system. Without us, society would collapse and we wouldn't have further technological advancements for centuries. You, being an Aspie, have not found the objective beauty in European females which is a disgrace to our analytical minds. Now people won't take us seriously when we talk about matters that require deep mental thinking and problem-solving abilities. When you say the logical fallacious statement that ethnic women are objectively more attractive than white women, you are making a fool out of us Aspies just as if you'd say 2+2=5. I know with our high intellect, you should understand what I'm saying as you're not one of those retarded Normies that can't ever reach our levels of intelligence and objective thinking.
Stay with this cringe shit @Xangsane just prefers black foids

Same way @Octillionaire3 prefers curry foids over White girls.

Same way I find black, latina and curry stacies the hottest women on earth but according to you I’m mentally unstable disgrace to aspies because my dick likes hot women with dark skin; fuck you.:soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19499
Black but im not that attracted to the ones you posted. I like the more artsy and afro-centric types. These ones are ideal :love::

View attachment 1718587 View attachment 1718588 View attachment 1718590 View attachment 1718591 View attachment 1718600 View attachment 1718601
I dated one like this but she was super religious. They are very rare but man it was a great relationship. A shame I was a POS and didn’t value her as much as I should have, ironic that 4 years later I’m basically incel (standsrdcel?)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12234
Stay with this cringe shit @Xangsane just prefers black foids

Same way @Octillionaire3 prefers curry foids over White girls.

Same way I find black, latina and curry stacies the hottest women on earth but according to you I’m mentally unstable disgrace to aspies because my dick likes hot women with dark skin; fuck you.:soy:
If you like darker women like Xangsane that's no problem. The issue is Xangsane calling white women subhuman when they're the most desired race of all woman, close with Northeast Asians.

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Chadeep and Anchor_Ship
white foids still fog curry foids but curry girls are tied for 2nd place with arabs and latinas
Imo “Hot” curry foids mogg Arab girls. But your entitled to your opinion.

My prefernce list is diff though

Hot blk foid
Hot Latina
Hot curry
Hot arab
Hot East asn
Then eveything else

If you like darker women like Xangsane that's no problem. The issue is Xangsane calling white women subhuman when they're the most desired race of all woman, close with Northeast Asians.
I get what you mean but white women are subhuman… to him, I don’t like Whire girls much either I only Speak to them due to living in a 85% white nation.

East Asian women are only 2nd place to Whire males all other races would rank them around curry and black women just being honest. Latinas mullatos and Arab women would be above Azn women to non white males which as we know are 90% of the worlds male population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
white women

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19499 and Anchor_Ship
stop trying to be muh quirky everyone prefers blonde blue eyed white women just accept it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19499 and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I dated one like this but she was super religious. They are very rare but man it was a great relationship. A shame I was a POS and didn’t value her as much as I should have, ironic that 4 years later I’m basically incel (standsrdcel?)
I've always been into these types and hate ghetto black women. I got my taste on these artsy/afro-centric black women from a young age. I'm glad I did because it broke the narrative of black women only being ghetto :feelshmm: lol. But I see alot of these types on tinder/bumble, thankfully. Matched and hooked up with a couple of them. I'm sure you can find them on Instagram and all over tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I've always been into these types and hate ghetto black women. I got my taste on these artsy/afro-centric black women from a young age. I'm glad I did because it broke the narrative of black women only being ghetto :feelshmm: lol. But I see alot of these types on tinder/bumble, thankfully. Matched and hooked up with a couple of them. I'm sure you can find them on Instagram and all over tiktok.
Where are you from? I rarely see these types here in the uk but the few I've seen only seem to be into black guys

Where are you from? I rarely see these types here in the uk but the few I've seen only seem to be into black guys
America. These types are everywhere in the states, especially in middle class and liberal areas.

• +1
America. These types are everywhere in the states, especially in middle class and liberal areas.
I can find some in London which is a train ride away but they seem to strongly prefer black men here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Black girls being “ghetto” is such a huge media Failo on their part as most I Know are religious quiet girls. Well it’s easy to avoid ghetto women just don’t live in lower class areas and you’ll find gl normal bbc women

• +1
Black woman but I'm black so that might be why

Black woman but I'm black so that might be why
Actually that was a lie and a cope, white woman fogs. I spur of the moment typed that for some reason