7f5a59fabee501bc65f8b732282b8083.jpg

abGX588_460s.jpg

Diana Korkunova:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and User49
gay alien vs HTB

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Diana and it's not even close the only attractive central Asians are Turkish/persian passing.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Both are disgusting gooks fuck these creepy Asian bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson, justinzayn, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, HerpDerpson, Jigen and 2 others
@Anstrum95 on suicide watch

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
yes, half non asian failo's them hard
My dick, Asian women are trash, I had this Ukrainian Asian girl interested in me but I only like white girls, maybe Turkish if they look white

How is it htb tho? flaws?
blue eyes
something in the recombination of slavic features together with asian made them come out worse looking

blue eyes
something in the recombination of slavic features together with asian made them come out worse looking
Talking about second girl being “htb” looks higher to me

My dick, Asian women are trash, I had this Ukrainian Asian girl interested in me but I only like white girls, maybe Turkish if they look white
because youre a fucking faggot, that's why. you only like bulldykes

Talking about second girl being “htb” looks higher to me
ah she looks worse in some of her other pics, in these she is stacylite tho

• +1
Reactions: User49
True, slavic genes ruined aya's looks, made her look like a potato
I'm gonna be honest though, high ipd isn't THAT bad on women
Like on men is a death sentence, but on women isn't that bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 17872, User49 and 2 others
Diana looks more asian here, more similar coloring and features. More proof of asian women fogging white women

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Diana looks more asian here, more similar coloring and features. More proof of asian women fogging white women
so this was your plan all along

Aya :owo:
she looks like Irelia from League of legends :oops:
Aya shalker 3

Irelia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
my honest reaction to this thread
p3Vz3oh.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Both face-fogged and coloring-fogged to oblivion and back by this Mediterranean-looking model.

25477.jpg

Both face-fogged and coloring-fogged to oblivion and back by this Mediterranean-looking model.

25477.jpg
homosexual cope. this bitch looks like a man

Diana. Aya has horrible IPD.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 13787
homosexual cope. this bitch looks like a man
I agree, she does look masculine, but her coloring is so much better than those Kazakh pale foids posted in the OP. And her individual features, like her slim, defined Caucasoid nose are also better than the two Kazakh models.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I agree, she does look masculine, but her coloring is so much better than those Kazakh pale foids posted in the OP. And her individual features, like her slim, defined Caucasoid nose are also better than the two Kazakh models.
her skin is heavily filtered to look more ethnic and Diana has brown skin, not pale, and she looks better in every way. Caucasoid nose is a huge failo on women.

25477.jpg
That's Angelina Jolie + you can't compare a white woman with nonwhite women.

JFL why didn't that surprise me. What's your ethnicity?

u arent attracted to triracial latinas and mullatoes?

JFL why didn't that surprise me. What's your ethnicity?
streetshitter

But the point still stands, a shade of brown skin (light brown skin with a red undertone) is the ideal on both men and women. Pale white skin or light skin with no red/orange undertones is unideal and low SMV. All the highest SMV sluts in this world have bronze tanned skin. The pale skin cope is by basement dwellers who want boring sexually unappealing trad-looking wives who never left the house.

About the nose, a caucasoid slim nose is ideal on both genders as well, what’s so funny about it?

That's Angelina Jolie + you can't compare a white woman with nonwhite women.
That’s not Angelina Jolie.

Both products of miscegenation, eww.

Both are disgusting gooks fuck these creepy Asian bitches
OP has yellow fever. Little does he know White women are the most beautiful of all.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Iasacrko
streetshitter

But the point still stands, a shade of brown skin (light brown skin with a red undertone) is the ideal on both men and women. Pale white skin or light skin with no red/orange undertones is unideal and low SMV. All the highest SMV sluts in this world have bronze tanned skin. The pale skin cope is by basement dwellers who want boring sexually unappealing trad-looking wives who never left the house.
If the highest SMV people have bronze tanned skin, why are ethnic people seen as lower SMV? White men and women artificially try to get an ethnic or mixed person's skin colour.
About the nose, a caucasoid slim nose is ideal on both genders as well, what’s so funny about it?
Caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, it doesn't matter.
That’s not Angelina Jolie.
It is her from a 2005 film.

It is her from a 2005 film.
That doesn't look like her at all. But anyway, idc.

Caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, it doesn't matter.
It does. Most noses on Caucasians are slim and in proportion to their face.

If the highest SMV people have bronze tanned skin, why are ethnic people seen as lower SMV? White men and women artificially try to get an ethnic or mixed person's skin colour.
It's simple, because ethnics have bad facial features and bad orbitals compared to whites.

It's true, white men and women artificially try to get an ethnic person's skin color by tanning because they know brown skin is ideal. What shade of brown with what undertone you have on your skin is what can make you either 'disgusting' like a curry, or 'hot/exotic' like a southern european person. Look at Latinos, they have higher SMV than curries because their skin is slightly different in color (even though it is still brown) and because they have better faces overall because of their European facial features.

All the British RTT maxed chavs have brown tanned skin as well. Some Indians have the same exact shade of skin color as theirs.

That doesn't look like her at all. But anyway, idc.

It does. Most noses on Caucasians are slim and in proportion to their face.
It doesn't matter as long as the nose isn't too big or ridiculously skinny.
It's simple, because ethnics have bad facial features and bad orbitals compared to whites.
No they don't. Go and look at some black MMs for starters (and don't give me the BS that muh "they look more European when they're mostly or if not all Black African).
It's true, white men and women artificially try to get an ethnic person's skin color by tanning because they know brown skin is ideal.
Let those cumskins enjoy skin cancer.
What shade of brown with what undertone you have on your skin is what can make you either 'disgusting' like a curry, or 'hot/exotic' like a southern european person.
Mine is golden olive that's slightly orange. And southern Europeans aren't exotic, they're white.
Look at Latinos, they have higher SMV than curries because their skin is slightly different in color (even though it is still brown) and because they have better faces overall because of their European facial features.
Tell that to every Mestizo, Amerindian, Haitian and black Latino.
All the British RTT maxed chavs have brown tanned skin as well. Some Indians have the same exact shade of skin color as theirs.
And if you tell them they're trying to get an ethnic skin colour they become incredibly defensive.

No they don't. Go and look at some black MMs for starters (and don't give me the BS that muh "they look more European when they're mostly or if not all Black African).
Blacks are just different. There is an ongoing debate whether they are even humans or not. XD

It doesn't matter as long as the nose isn't too big or ridiculously skinny.
Says the 6 PSL chad with a near ideal caucasoid nose. Try gaslighting a different incel.

Mine is golden olive that's slightly orange. And southern Europeans aren't exotic, they're white.
You can be white and be exotic, you can be ethnic and be exotic, if you want to go by the literal definition of the word.

And if you tell them they're trying to get an ethnic skin colour they become incredibly defensive.
Why?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Blacks are just different.
Why?
There is an ongoing debate whether they are even humans or not. XD
They're humans.
Says the 6 PSL chad with a near ideal caucasoid nose. Try gaslighting a different incel.
Thank you but all I'm saying is that I don't care about caucasoid noses when it comes to choosing a wife. The girl I'm seeing and catching feelings for is mixed Arab and black with soft and smooth caramel toned skin, huge brown eyes with long lashes, and poodly curls. She's HQNP and cute.
You can be white and be exotic, you can be ethnic and be exotic, if you want to go by the literal definition of the word.
My definition of exotic is any non European or mixed person.
They'll claim they're not taking ethnic features (but they do know well what they're doing - tying to assert their white supremacy)