(Fogs) Clubcels In My City - Females

So many of these girls would look insanely better with a gym body and tan. And maybe a few plastic surgeries here or there.

Not sure why everybody's saying they'd fuck all of them, there's only like five that are fuckable to me. Curious bro what is your type, features/race? Many men are surprised when I say I don't like big tits and ass or curves.
Beggars can't be choosers. I am assuming you slay irl so you can higher your standards. For me I would fuck any of them, all of them are reasonable goodlooking. Im not a fan of fat/"thicc girls", "thicc" is usually just an cope for a fat girl with good body fat distribution. I am also low body fat so I am not being hypocritical. Slim thick however is a different story... That body type is unfoggable as a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, chadison and tyronelite
dude they are all ugly ol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14274 and tyronelite
i can legit smell some of these pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, ProAcktiv, Danish_Retard and 3 others

The girl with the blue eyes and dark hair is quite aesthetic. She is overweight but she has the most striking look out of all the girls you posted.

Girl on the left is really cute.

Girl on the far right and far left are foggers.

Attachments

• 1628200698109.png
    1628200698109.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
How do u do with white women compared to black? I find ethnic women are most into me, then white blondes also a bit more than other wome
A lot of black girls don’t meet my looks requirement unfortunately.. not a single black girl here is over 4 PSL which @Blackgymmax has a fair point. I’d have to go to a major city to scout further

And most of them like thugged out brothas & I’m the polar opposite..

They want this

But I look like this

Probably why I attract more white chicks lol

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 2 others
only saw 4 or 5 out of the 30 women in those pictures that were gl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Do UK females fog US?
Not really most women are heavily fake tanned and makeup frauded, plus terrible genetics. From what I’ve seen using US tinder they fog uk women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and tyronelite
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 14455
France Poland Belgium Germany UK
Nice but are these just countries you want to visit in general or for slaying just Becuase uk girls are subhuman af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
Looks very good tbh. I counted 17 bangable chicks, based on these pics and their make-up look.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Nice but are these just countries you want to visit in general or for slaying just Becuase uk girls are subhuman af
A mix of both but leaning towards more slaying

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
A mix of both but leaning towards more slaying
Should do some threads when you do visit these places , would be good to hear how they are especially for black guys .

Very interested to hear about Poland and Belgium especially

Beggars can't be choosers. I am assuming you slay irl so you can higher your standards. For me I would fuck any of them, all of them are reasonable goodlooking. Im not a fan of fat/"thicc girls", "thicc" is usually just an cope for a fat girl with good body fat distribution. I am also low body fat so I am not being hypocritical. Slim thick however is a different story... That body type is unfoggable as a woman.
I can usually create interest in girls up to 7/10, obv the lower the easier it is. My minimum standard is a 5/10 face with a lean/gym body. Not that hard for most women. I just have a very specific pheno/features that I prefer. So not that I have high standards, more that I have a specific type. Ig I shouldn't say only 5 of them are gl; a good amount more I'd fuck if they had enjoyable personalities, but only a few I really prefer pheno wise

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and tyronelite
all of them are human garbage. i'd traffick and sell them to saudis for 20k each if it were legal.

also none of them got a good pair of tits, what a scam

Girls from highschool fog ngl

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and datboijj
all of them are human garbage. i'd traffick and sell them to saudis for 20k each if it were legal.

also none of them got a good pair of tits, what a scam
these trash girls aint even worth 100 dollars jfl. not one stacy or stacylite. all just makeupmaxxed and surgerymaxxed beckies. disgusting hoes. stay at home cunts.

And now we compare the ladies

I tried getting a mix of races but it seems like Indians Asians and black chick don’t go out as much or there aren’t as many

Thoughts ?

@chadison @LooksOverAll @SubhumanCurrycel @Timelessbrah @Carbon Copy @fogdart @whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax
I think black chicks don't go out as much in cities like NYC where the fogging is so brutal - they're more comfortable going out in cities like Atlanta where they can twerk and be ratchet safely without fogging. Indians and Asians are more conservative and are more concerned with studymaxxing, besides their men and families shame them for enjoying their youth.

• +1
So many of these girls would look insanely better with a gym body and tan. And maybe a few plastic surgeries here or there.

Not sure why everybody's saying they'd fuck all of them, there's only like five that are fuckable to me. Curious bro what is your type, features/race? Many men are surprised when I say I don't like big tits and ass or curves.
Slim thick that is gymmaxxed, especially small waist in proportion to hips. I prefer medium sized tits since I don't fancy too large and I'm okay with small. Thick thighs, glutes/ass, slightly built upper body but no flabs in the stomach, arms or anywhere in general.

Also this girl has what I would consider my type facially

The girl with the darkest hair btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison
I think black chicks don't go out as much in cities like NYC where the fogging is so brutal - they're more comfortable going out in cities like Atlanta where they can twerk and be ratchet safely without fogging. Indians and Asians are more conservative and are more concerned with studymaxxing, besides their men and families shame them for enjoying their youth.
Based

I forgot we have a hood club in my city so that’s probably where they all congregate

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Based

I forgot we have a hood club in my city so that’s probably where they all congregate
Just thugmaxx bro, you will get all the black giga-stacies like this

• JFL
And now we compare the ladies

I tried getting a mix of races but it seems like Indians Asians and black chick don’t go out as much or there aren’t as many

Thoughts ?

View attachment 1256886View attachment 1256887View attachment 1256888View attachment 1256889View attachment 1256890View attachment 1256891View attachment 1256892View attachment 1256893View attachment 1256894View attachment 1256896View attachment 1256897View attachment 1256898View attachment 1256899View attachment 1256900

@chadison @LooksOverAll @SubhumanCurrycel @Timelessbrah @Carbon Copy @fogdart @whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax
If I walked into a club and this is what I saw I would ask for a refund