FOID ASKED ME FOR HELP AT GYM TODAY (HEIGHTPILL)

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
SHE ASKED ME TO TAKE OFF THE BAR FROM THE LAT PULLDOWN MACHINE BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T REACH IT.

FIRST TIME I FELT TALL AS A 6 FOOT MANLET. FUCK I SHOULD HAVE RAPED HER. I'M A FUCKING SIMP PIECE OF SHIT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Chadeep, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
She really couldn't reach it or she was trying to talk to you?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Yliaster, Chadeep and 1 other person
She really couldn't reach it or she was trying to talk to you?
She was a blonde normie looking insta thot, not the type of girls I attract, so she probably did just want me to take it down for her. Although she's not very short and that thing isn't very high up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
She was a blonde normie looking insta thot, not the type of girls I attract, so she probably did just want me to take it down for her. Although she's not very short and that thing isn't very high up.

Choosing signal.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and angrycel737
Well.. if it was just you and her in the gym, you could have asked her to spot you. And then maybe said something like...

"I'm <name> by the way."
<she mumbles>
"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new to <the city/town>?"
<she mumbles>
start talking about here, or the place she came from.
<she mumbles>
If she seems to want to stick around you and talk, and not go back to her workout, tell her you like her energy and want to see if she wants to go get coffee or something, sometime.
<she rejects you>
Feel good that you at least tried.
Then start to feel extreme shit about yourself, that every girl you're attracted to rejects you.
Use the extra negative emotion and pain to go even harder at the gym for a few weeks.
Repeat.

Anyways just an idea, for next time.

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
Well.. if it was just you and her in the gym, you could have asked her to spot you. And then maybe said something like...

"I'm <name> by the way."
<she mumbles>
"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new to <the city/town>?"
<she mumbles>
start talking about here, or the place she came from.
<she mumbles>
If she seems to want to stick around you and talk, and not go back to her workout, tell her you like her energy and want to see if she wants to go get coffee or something, sometime.
<she rejects you>
Feel good that you at least tried.
Then start to feel extreme shit about yourself, that every girl you're attracted to rejects you.
Use the extra negative emotion and pain to go even harder at the gym for a few weeks.
Repeat.

Anyways just an idea, for next time.
That wouldn't work for me bro. I'm way too autistic. I only get anywhere with girls when they approach me and call me good looking, ask for my snap etc. Even then I question if they're actually attracted to me. I'm mega autistic and high inhib.
She wasn't the type that I usually get approached by and she literally did just ask me to take down the bar for her, nothing more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and noodlelover