Foid crush over me and then block me. I don't understand this behavior.

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So this kind of stuff has happened to me multiple times where it's impossible to ignore that it's a pattern

So this is how it would go...
A girl approaches me (most of the time), or I approach her after she gives me invitation signals (happens lesser times than she just approaching), and starts conversation with me. We vibe great as I am good at conversation and NT stuff, and so we talk / hangout for hours together. At the end she always asks for my number saying that she liked the conversation and wants to meet again (I mostly don't ask for girl's numbers). We then sometimes go on a second date. But then within a day max she has ghosted, or even outright blocked even though the dates/hangouts went pretty well.

I have zero understanding of how a foid could be all over me one day and then the next day just outright block me!

Why would this thing happen? Is it related to looks?

You must know that I have smilepilled pheno and high-trust, possibly chadlite face, and 5ft8 frauded height.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, mortis, Deleted member 18244 and 4 others
They just use you for sex, you're nothing but a fuckboy to them and don't want a serious relationship with you...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, ChristianChad, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
They just use you for sex, you're nothing but a fuckboy to them and don't want a serious relationship with you...
More like validation 🤣

Since it gets to sex very rarely.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Gonthar
You ain’t lay the pipe right

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexanderTheGreat
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart
More like... I don't lay the pipe at all most of the time.
How are foids approaching you and blocking you afterwards? What country do you live in? If you're truly chadlite facially, you should do well with online dating. How do you do on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It's because western women are mentally ill. Literally nothing they do makes sense anymore. Social media has fried their dopamine receptors and made them insane.

That's why I don't date in the west anymore. Women in latin america are a lot more straight forward. They rarely flake and their actions often line up with their words.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16221 and 1 other person
If you aren't making moves, they could be thinking that you are just friendzoning them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Another part of this I feel is that because men are increasingly just not approaching women, women feel threatened by this so they're actually making more of an effort to get guys to chase after them. So they actually go out of their way to approach men and pretend they like them just to reject them. It's like they need to reject men to stay sane.

This is just a theory though so don't take it too seriously.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Torero
How are foids approaching you and blocking you afterwards? What country do you live in? If you're truly chadlite facially, you should do well with online dating. How do you do on tinder?
I don't use Tinder tbh. Didn't really feel the need since I sometimes do okay IRL. But I think I'll change that now and try it.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
It's because western women are mentally ill. Literally nothing they do makes sense anymore. Social media has fried their dopamine receptors and made them insane.

That's why I don't date in the west anymore. Women in latin america are a lot more straight forward. They rarely flake and their actions often line up with their words.
I met some latin american foids at a party and there was an instant difference in how they treated me and other people. I was really surprised seeing that. None of the bitchiness, and much of the niceness and femininity.

Western women are legit fucked up, both mentally and physically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
If you aren't making moves, they could be thinking that you are just friendzoning them
I think this could be true, at least for some cases. I am not very sexually agressive initially when I meet someone new.

But it's not true for all cases as in those I had no chance of sexually escalating since the whole ghosting episode would happen incredibly quickly.

Honestly i feel u bro i get the same thing. Talk for ages meet up then boom gone instantly out of nowhere. Despite showering me w compliments etc etc

Hurts but like idk guess the western woman is a mentally ill bitch. Its unfortunate cos white girls are my type, ill just have to find one that isnt mentally retarded, will be difficult but idk

• +1
I think this could be true, at least for some cases. I am not very sexually agressive initially when I meet someone new.

But it's not true for all cases as in those I had no chance of sexually escalating since the whole ghosting episode would happen incredibly quickly.
You are supposed to invite the bitch home to "watch a movie" at the end of your first date or at least do something sexual like kiss her. Like don't wait at all, they don't want to wait for the 2nd or 3rd date

• +1
Another part of this I feel is that because men are increasingly just not approaching women, women feel threatened by this so they're actually making more of an effort to get guys to chase after them. So they actually go out of their way to approach men and pretend they like them just to reject them. It's like they need to reject men to stay sane.

Tbh it's their own fault.

If they just start being nice to guys, and refind their feminine and cheerful behavior, a lot of guys would approach. They themselves fuck this up by not responding nicely to guys who cold/warm approach them. They don't realoze how much balls it takes to do that for a guy, but in their entitled sense of self, they can't see that and have to be downright bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221 and Deleted member 19478

If they just start being nice to guys, and refind their feminine and cheerful behavior, a lot of guys would approach. They themselves fuck this up by not responding nicely to guys who cold/warm approach them. They don't realoze how much balls it takes to do that for a guy, but in their entitled sense of self, they can't see that and have to be downright bitches.
Females being put on a pedestal, being protected by the law and society, combined with feminism and modernity. Disaster mix

Feminism is evil and needs to die. Its going to destroy the western world, its closing in

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Deleted member 19478

Yup.

How do they respond? They become even bigger cunts by giving guys fake choosing signals/IOIs. Because they need someone to reject or string along for the sake of their validation.

Reading about stuff like this makes me want to outright ignore all western women no matter how friendly and flirty she is towards me.

• +1
Honestly i feel u bro i get the same thing. Talk for ages meet up then boom gone instantly out of nowhere. Despite showering me w compliments etc etc

Hurts but like idk guess the western woman is a mentally ill bitch. Its unfortunate cos white girls are my type, ill just have to find one that isnt mentally retarded, will be difficult but idk
They ARE fucked up for sure. There is an instant difference in foids of other cultures I meet, and Western white girls.

It is indeed very difficult since even the few girls who I thought kinda gve off the feminine and cheerful vibe, they also turned out to be the same bitches in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221
So this kind of stuff has happened to me multiple times where it's impossible to ignore that it's a pattern

A girl approaches me (most of the time), or I approach her after she gives me invitation signals (happens lesser times than she just approaching), and starts conversation with me. We vibe great as I am good at conversation and NT stuff, and so we talk / hangout for hours together. At the end she always asks for my number saying that she liked the conversation and wants to meet again (I mostly don't ask for girl's numbers). We then sometimes go on a second date. But then within a day max she has ghosted, or even outright blocked even though the dates/hangouts went pretty well.

I have zero understanding of how a foid could be all over me one day and then the next day just outright block me!

You must know that I have smilepilled pheno and high-trust, possibly chadlite face, and 5ft8 frauded height.
Ugh, if she's not willingly, without any suggestion on your behalf, sucking your dick at the end of that first day, it's over. Trust me. When a woman likes the guy a lot, she'll do whatever it takes to mark him as her territory. That's either a blow job or the natural way of marking its mate, vagina fluids on the male's penis. Trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and AlexanderTheGreat
Imagine getting approached :feelswhy:
Imagine having the balls to approach :feelswhy:
Chads me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and AlexanderTheGreat
You are supposed to invite the bitch home to "watch a movie" at the end of your first date or at least do something sexual like kiss her. Like don't wait at all, they don't want to wait for the 2nd or 3rd date
Yeah, I've learnt this now.

But still, in many cases, the ghosting happened so quickly that I wouldn't even have the chance to escalate. One girl who came to me and asked for my number flaked on me and ghosted me when I tried to arrange a date. So I don't understand how quickly they change their minds.

I sometimes felt that they were just using me for attention, and would kind of ghost just before they thought that I would try to physically escalate.

Listen, you’re just not gl enough. Move on

• Hmm...
Yeah, I've learnt this now.

But still, in many cases, the ghosting happened so quickly that I wouldn't even have the chance to escalate. One girl who came to me and asked for my number flaked on me and ghosted me when I tried to arrange a date. So I don't understand how quickly they change their minds.

I sometimes felt that they were just using me for attention, and would kind of ghost just before they thought that I would try to physically escalate.
Yeah I hate bitches who don't know what they want, worst type

• +1
Imagine getting approached :feelswhy:
Imagine having the balls to approach :feelswhy:
Chads me
Broda in this world only the end result matters. If the end wasn't favorable, it didn't happen.

None of this matters if in the end you don't get to lay the pipe.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Sigmamale and Deleted member 19478
You fucking faggot didn't you always claim to be incel, you fucking larper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and AlexanderTheGreat
If you're not getting P in V you're still an incel

• +1
No I still claim it as I haven't laid the pipe in quite some time.

Listen, you’re just not gl enough. Move on
Hmm... Why would I be getting approaches and being asked for my number then? Do you think foids could play this game even if I'm ugly?

I think I look high-trust with the smile pheno so they think they can just use me for validation without consequences.

Or maybe my face is attractive enough for them to approach, but in some time they get turned off by my manlet height and bail. (I've still been at least taller than most of these girls)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Hmm... Why would I be getting approaches and being asked for my number then? Do you think foids could play this game even if I'm ugly?

I think I look high-trust with the smile pheno so they think they can just use me for validation without consequences.

Or maybe my face is attractive enough for them to approach, but in some time they get turned off by my manlet height and bail. (I've still been at least taller than most of these girls)
Yoûre not ugly bro just not hot enough. Stop overthinking

• +1
I have a similar problem, will be stalking this thread looking for answers. They probably are just mass-farming people for sex or attention tho

• +1

:redpill:

• +1

Yup.

That's all they want from you. I've had girls I didn't know call me handsome only for them to reject me when I actually pursued them.

Women are not being approached left and right any more and this is making them insecure. They have to test the waters from time to time and pretend to like men to see if they still have it.

• +1
Yup.

That's all they want from you. I've had girls I didn't know call me handsome only for them to reject me when I actually pursued them.

Women are not being approached left and right any more and this is making them insecure. They have to test the waters from time to time and pretend to like men to see if they still have it.
But if they are actually ghosting you in the end, this means that they actually don't want any sort of a serious thing in their lives, so all-in-all it makes complete sense why men are not approaching them... since they know these girls are not serious about anything.

So why would a guy even risk asking them out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
But if they are actually ghosting you in the end, this means that they actually don't want any sort of a serious thing in their lives, so all-in-all it makes complete sense why men are not approaching them... since they know these girls are not serious about anything.

So why would a guy even risk asking them out?
More men are gonna be like me and start flying to Latin American countries where women will approach you just because you're a gringo.

• +1
More men are gonna be like me and start flying to Latin American countries where women will approach you just because you're a gringo.
Yeah, already happening with men flying to SEAmaxx and the whole Asian fever among white men. The asian fever did not come out of nowhere... there has to be both a push and pull in both directions for something like this to emerge.

The white girl entitlement, "muh independence", and non-seriousness is the push in these cases.

Yoûre not ugly bro just not hot enough. Stop overthinking
Yeah, your point is pretty much hitting the nail.

Do you think this is the HTN problem?

I will not thinking too much, but just want to frame and define the problem, so that I can attack it appropriately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840