Foid doctor compliments chad's erect dick

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC

TIFU by accidentally complimenting a patients penis​

This happened yesterday and Im still horrified and laughing about it. Im an ultrasound tech. I had a patient come in for an ultrasound because he has some swelling in one of his testicles. The normal procedure is I leave the room, he takes off his pants and underwear and lays on the exam table and covers up with a sheet. I come back in the room and place a towel over his groin while pulling down the sheet. He remains covered. I place another towel over his legs below the testicles. This keeps only the testicles exposed during the procedure.

Everything good so far. The scan involves checking each testicle as well as the surrounding area. For the most part this is just place and, get image, repeat. As Im working, I can see he is slightly uncomfortable and keeps moving. It's not uncommon for men to get an erection. Typically I ignore it but this guy is shifting enough that Im not able to get images. I say "Don't worry about it. It's normal but I need you to hold still."

He settles down and I continue. The towel is bulging enough that I can tell he still has the erection. I need images of the urethra so I am checking his shaft also. Yep still hard. OK so this guy is hot! I have an attractive man laying on the table with no pants and an erection covered by nothing more than a bulging towel while my hand is rubbing a wand along the length of his erection. No big deal Im a professional. I finish and start to put the machine away but between his moving and my nervousness I don't realize that the cord is under the edge of the towel. The towel starts to slide off as I pull so I reach down to stop it. Im reaching between the bed and the ultrasound machine and lose my balance. I have a hold of the towel as I start to fall and rip it off. A blob of what I hope is lube from the ultrasound catapults up and hits me in the face as Im bent over. Not thinking, I use the towel that is already in my hand to wipe myself off. As Im wiping my face on this guy's loin cloth I get a good view of him. After a moment I realize that Im just staring at his extremely large and very erect penis. He is completely exposed but afraid to cover himself because I already got onto him for moving earlier. I start to apologize. I meant to say something along the lines of "oh my God Im so sorry". Instead what comes out is "wow impressive". I mentioned Im professional right?
I lay the towel back over him, fumble to put the machine away and tell him to get dressed and open the door when he is done. He tries to tell me it's no big deal when he was leaving but I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even make eye contact.

Edit: I'm not sure why this became so popular. There is a lot of mix between 'you made his day' and 'you should be fired'. I admit it was a mistake and I didn't intend to say something. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable with my comment. I reported it to my supervisor though and was (am) willing to accept the consequences. I admit it was a mistake on my part. Yes I'm female. No I wasn't trying to brag that women get away with abuse. Yes I'm human and make mistakes. Yes I apologized to the man several times for both my comment and for my clumsiness. He wasn't upset when he left the office but if he files a complaint then I will understand and I will live with it. No I did not ask him out. No I will not call him from his file. I have to get ready for work now. I will either reply to more comments or delete this post entirely later. I wasn't trying to create unwanted attention for this man or make light of the situation. I was still horrified by it when I posted so thank you to those that supported me because you helped me relax over the situation but I don't consider that permission to do it again. Thank you strangers for the gold/silver/platinum.

Edit2: Quick update over lunch break because this has taken off so much. I expected 20 people to read it and along. My supervisor pulled me off one of my appointments earlier and called me into his office where other hospital personnel were waiting. I knew what was coming next. After I reported the incident my supervisor filed a report. This kicked off a whole process which included someone reaching out to the patient proactively for damage control. The good news is that the guy isn't upset. He had no clue why they were calling him and they said he started laughing when they explained. He was apparently apologizing to them and thought it was a waste of their time. He said and this is the best part that if he has to come back he hopes I'll be there. :) The bad part is I had to sign some forms for the hospital and was reminded that I need to be more careful. I feel I got lucky because this could have been much worse.

TL;DR I saw a patients penis and rather than apologize I told him it was impressive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ballskin, DarkLooks and 5 others
YTA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Moggable, Eternal and 1 other person
reddit tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and lepo2317

This happened yesterday and Im still horrified and laughing about it. Im an ultrasound tech. I had a patient come in for an ultrasound because he has some swelling in one of his testicles. The normal procedure is I leave the room, he takes off his pants and underwear and lays on the exam table and covers up with a sheet. I come back in the room and place a towel over his groin while pulling down the sheet. He remains covered. I place another towel over his legs below the testicles. This keeps only the testicles exposed during the procedure.

Everything good so far. The scan involves checking each testicle as well as the surrounding area. For the most part this is just place and, get image, repeat. As Im working, I can see he is slightly uncomfortable and keeps moving. It's not uncommon for men to get an erection. Typically I ignore it but this guy is shifting enough that Im not able to get images. I say "Don't worry about it. It's normal but I need you to hold still."

He settles down and I continue. The towel is bulging enough that I can tell he still has the erection. I need images of the urethra so I am checking his shaft also. Yep still hard. OK so this guy is hot! I have an attractive man laying on the table with no pants and an erection covered by nothing more than a bulging towel while my hand is rubbing a wand along the length of his erection. No big deal Im a professional. I finish and start to put the machine away but between his moving and my nervousness I don't realize that the cord is under the edge of the towel. The towel starts to slide off as I pull so I reach down to stop it. Im reaching between the bed and the ultrasound machine and lose my balance. I have a hold of the towel as I start to fall and rip it off. A blob of what I hope is lube from the ultrasound catapults up and hits me in the face as Im bent over. Not thinking, I use the towel that is already in my hand to wipe myself off. As Im wiping my face on this guy's loin cloth I get a good view of him. After a moment I realize that Im just staring at his extremely large and very erect penis. He is completely exposed but afraid to cover himself because I already got onto him for moving earlier. I start to apologize. I meant to say something along the lines of "oh my God Im so sorry". Instead what comes out is "wow impressive". I mentioned Im professional right?
I lay the towel back over him, fumble to put the machine away and tell him to get dressed and open the door when he is done. He tries to tell me it's no big deal when he was leaving but I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even make eye contact.

Edit: I'm not sure why this became so popular. There is a lot of mix between 'you made his day' and 'you should be fired'. I admit it was a mistake and I didn't intend to say something. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable with my comment. I reported it to my supervisor though and was (am) willing to accept the consequences. I admit it was a mistake on my part. Yes I'm female. No I wasn't trying to brag that women get away with abuse. Yes I'm human and make mistakes. Yes I apologized to the man several times for both my comment and for my clumsiness. He wasn't upset when he left the office but if he files a complaint then I will understand and I will live with it. No I did not ask him out. No I will not call him from his file. I have to get ready for work now. I will either reply to more comments or delete this post entirely later. I wasn't trying to create unwanted attention for this man or make light of the situation. I was still horrified by it when I posted so thank you to those that supported me because you helped me relax over the situation but I don't consider that permission to do it again. Thank you strangers for the gold/silver/platinum.

Edit2: Quick update over lunch break because this has taken off so much. I expected 20 people to read it and along. My supervisor pulled me off one of my appointments earlier and called me into his office where other hospital personnel were waiting. I knew what was coming next. After I reported the incident my supervisor filed a report. This kicked off a whole process which included someone reaching out to the patient proactively for damage control. The good news is that the guy isn't upset. He had no clue why they were calling him and they said he started laughing when they explained. He was apparently apologizing to them and thought it was a waste of their time. He said and this is the best part that if he has to come back he hopes I'll be there. :) The bad part is I had to sign some forms for the hospital and was reminded that I need to be more careful. I feel I got lucky because this could have been much worse.

TL;DR I saw a patients penis and rather than apologize I told him it was impressive.
Ugh. Knowing this is a heterosexual male white supremacist forum, I can't help but feel that was pretty damn gay. Ngl. Unless you're a moidarper. That's a woman with female reproductive parts larping as a male.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

km74key7qz681.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
dnr but shes not a doctor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and BigJimsWornOutTires
Why tf does this guy have a random erection so long :lul:

High T beast (or LARP)

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Growth Plate
Ok this is larp jfl. No way they got together and she didn't get fired

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Growth Plate, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

i wish i was a tall bidelotid jeff seid and women liked my penis:fuk:

Relevant Enough:

victon-byungchan.gif

everyone that says its a LARP is a coper that doesnt understand women and chad have better and more fullfiling lives

its over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and BigJimsWornOutTires
Slut fantasy.