• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and sub5c3l
did she seethe you too?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ascension
she got eppley's shotgun implants? mirin' ascension

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
She didnt even get botched or anything she’s just a crazy dumb bitch. The facelift actually ascended her.

No nigga, she also got q nose job too and started loosing bone and everything in the face
He literally took her to court for defamation and got 40k and a restraining order lol. Then she roped.

She just crazy asf

• WTF
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
RIP to her 🙏

Last edited:
  • JFL
He literally took her to court for defamation and got 40k and a restraining order lol. Then she roped.

She just crazy asf
She made a website telling people not to go to him and he was loosing clients, that's why he sued her.

Read the story nigga, she was in severe pain after the botch
How im confused how she losing bone and what acc happened
I'm not quite familiar with the medical side bhai, I gotta watch the documentary

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not surprised eppley is scummy money hungary botcher. This is just prove that judges side with company instead of normal people. She made a website sharing her experience. Which she is allowed to do cause of free speech and lost 50k

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock and i_love_roosters
She made a website telling people not to go to him and he was loosing clients, that's why he sued her.

Read the story nigga, she was in severe pain after the botch

I'm not quite familiar with the medical side bhai, I gotta watch the documentary
Yes and the judge concluded that Ms. Iacovelli had "made numerous false and offensive statements about Dr. Eppley on public websites" and Epply was awarded 40k in damages.

And then she roped 16 days before the ruling was issued.

Epply literally entertained her schizo ass over email & phone for a year before getting a restraining order.

She is just schizo asf dude.

Yes and the judge concluded that Ms. Iacovelli had "made numerous false and offensive statements about Dr. Eppley on public websites" and Epply was awarded 40k in damages.

And then she roped 16 days before the ruling was issued.

Epply literally entertained her schizo ass over email & phone for a year before getting a restraining order.

She is just schizo asf dude.
She could barely breathe nigga, he literally ruined her airways and then had the audacity to sue her

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
She could barely breathe nigga, he literally ruined her airways and then had the audacity to sue her
She has no proof and has zero medical record proving this bro. She didn’t go to the hospital nothing.

Imagine allegedly having severe breathing problems after surgery and instead of going to the hospital for a diagnosis and treatment you email and call your surgeon for a year straight jfl.

There isn’t even any diagnosis for her condition “ruined her airways” is not a medical diagnosis.

Epply entertained her schizo ass for a year straight, got a restraining order, then sued her for defamation (successfully), then she roped.

That is it just a dumb schizo bitch nothing to see here but fearmongering about surgery.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
She has no proof and has zero medical record proving this bro. She didn’t go to the hospital nothing.

Imagine allegedly having severe breathing problems after surgery and instead of going to the hospital for a diagnosis and treatment you email and call your surgeon for a year straight jfl.

There isn’t even any diagnosis for her condition “ruined her airways” is not a medical diagnosis.

Epply entertained her schizo ass for a year straight, got a restraining order, then sued her for defamation (successfully), then she roped.

That is it just a dumb schizo bitch nothing to see here but fearmongering about surgery.
You sound like a shill :feelshmm:

You sound like a shill :feelshmm:
Epply fearmongering is cope ngl.

Dumb subhumans get the most comical stupid surgeries done by him then blame Epply for making them ugly lolol.

If I was him I’d take money from wealthy subhumans too. He has to make a living. He also has decent results if you aren’t low IQ but yes he’s overpriced.

Dumb subhumans get the most comical stupid surgeries done by him then blame Epply for making them ugly lolol.

If I was him I’d take money from wealthy subhumans too. He has to make a living. He also has decent results if you aren’t low IQ but yes he’s overpriced.
Idk tho, his Google reviews are quite bad

Its time we take down Eppley

What is this tbh
It looks like he removed a part of her jaw

• So Sad
That’s what im saying bro how does a rhinoplasty do that jfl.

To me she looks like she has an autoimmune disease
Nigga just check his botches, he's a fucking retard, like actually room temperature IQ

Nigga check Google and specifically the case I showed you. Read the rest of the 1 star reviews. It's actually crazy. This idiot deserves to serve time
lol I read them and they are bluepiller copes.
IMG 6895

“he shouldn’t let people have have free reign over their designs broooo”:soy:

AKA some subhuman with BDD pays to get ugly implants and they blame Epply doing as he’s told.

IMG 6896

Same here “oh he’ll do almost any surgery you ask him for as long as you pay him:soy::soy:” “He only cares about money” jflllll

How can you take these niggas seriously. Yes epply will give you full reign control over what you want and will GLADLY botch you if you pay him to do so.

As I said I would do the same jfllll

1 man's rich whilst this bitch is dead :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
IMG 6897

@i_love_roosters

This person gave a 1 star review and they haven’t even spoken to the guy jfl.

They just saw someone else get a surgery done by him that they don’t personally approve of so they give 1 star lol. Epply is based asf taking money from rich subhumans with BDD

View attachment 2873928
@i_love_roosters

This person gave a 1 star review and they haven’t even spoken to the guy jfl.

They just saw someone else get a surgery done by him that they don’t personally approve of so they give 1 star lol. Epply is based asf taking money from rich subhumans with BDD
Get off this Jew's dick nigga