FOID FLASHED ME HER TITS AND SENT ME VIDEO OF HER JERKING OFF PUSSY

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
AAAAA I FEEL LIKE GOD

for those who think its a larp

Last edited:

LifeFuel FOID FLASHED ME HER TITS AND SENT ME VIDEO OF HER JERKING OFF PUSSY​

You seem overly enthusiastic , Are you sure it was her pussy that she was jerking off?:feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, Entschuldigung and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Okay i saw now, Congrats OP you received nudes from a foid!, Is she some random OF whore you subscribed too tho, Or some actual bitch you could fuck?
a bitch i could fuck if she wasnt in another city :ogre:, she is also 2 years younger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
If she sends nudes then she is not worthy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: futureashtray, RealNinja, JohnDoe and 2 others
Y show me how u look
not showing myself to anyone on here anymore in case i make it pro in basketball, im sure there is one pic of half of my face on .org tho

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
not showing myself to anyone on here anymore in case i make it pro in basketball, im sure there is one pic of half of my face on .org tho
Whats ur rating

Nigga be Getting nudes from a bot and then celibrating like its mommas Birthday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, uglysub8male, Pollorex and 1 other person
  • +1
who knows, i think not since i censored it but i edited it anyway :ogre:
I might have just saved your ass lmao, Even if you are a minor too, I dont think in any scenario publishing that is legal (especially in a forum like this jfl)

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
How did u get her to send them?

I might have just saved your ass lmao, Even if you are a minor too, I dont think in any scenario publishing that is legal (especially in a forum like this jfl)
yeah im 17 and i feel guilty for doing this to a 15 year old

• +1
Did u say anything hwo did the convo bef9re that go. I've had a foid from yubo send me.but how did u get ig girl do it?
no i knew her from before, there is thing in my country where we basically send snaps, streaks but on instagram, and all of a sudden i open it and i see tits, i ask for more and she sends more

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
Congratulations fella I hope you remember this day on your deathbed

Attachments

• lebron.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
i will fuck her nigga fuck you, its just another slay for me
I find it crazy that a literall 15 year old teenage girl would send so much revealing nudes especially to just some guy that lives in another town jfl, Most of boomers would probably think that 15y girls probably play with barbies or smth :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
I find it crazy that a literall 15 year old teenage girl would send so much revealing nudes especially to just some guy that lives in another town jfl, Most of boomers would probably think that 15y girls probably play with barbies or smth :lul:
foids today who are around 15-16-17-18 are really low moral, a lot of them including this whore, maybe she just wants me to fuck living shit out of her or she was drunk or high, who knows

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Tales from the Mumbai jailhouse

nigga you would kill ur whole hood just to breed with foid like her
I didnt say anything bad about the foid idiot, i said shes young and why would you send that here :lul:

foids today who are around 15-16-17-18 are really low moral, a lot of them including this whore, maybe she just wants me to fuck living shit out of her or she was drunk or high, who knows
Drunk or not she isnt playing with barbies or is any "purely innocent " as some people would assume of that age, It is really sad how degenerate and filthy western societies have become, And at worst those lifestyles invade young kinds too, Everyone just keeps getting sexualized at a younger and younger age, Sometimes i wonder do the jews really feel proud after promoting this lifestyle and literal kids are absorbed by it? How sickening they must be?

• +1
I didnt say anything bad about the foid idiot, i said shes young and why would you send that here :lul:
dont know bro leave me alone

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Congratulations fella I hope you remember this day on your deathbed
Hey man how are u hope ur soing good can u stop saying the word fella?

How do you jerk off a pussy?

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
DN happen shut up post address asap