FOID FLASHED ME HER TITS AND SENT ME VIDEO OF HER JERKING OFF PUSSY

The person who sent him nudes were of a minor.
I notified OP of this fact quickly, Aint no way someone screenshoted anything before he edited it , Right..?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and murdah
I notified OP of this fact quickly, Aint no way someone screenshoted anything before he edited it , Right..?
I’d hope not, I didn’t even see it but I saw his message was edited

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, shizuku11111 and Dicklet3incher
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and Dicklet3incher
Shut up you retarded low T tradfag
thumb.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and murdah
@Dicklet3incher how old r u? curious

@Dicklet3incher how old r u? curious
I have my 22th birthday in 20 days!!!, And i will spend it all alone, And probably in the gym as usual since it falls on wednesday

I love it all

• So Sad
I have my 22th birthday in 20 days!!!, And i will spend it all alone, And probably in the gym as usual since it falls on wednesday

I love it all
At least you can enjoy the anthens views :feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
nigga im the op, i got her pics
shit my fault im bugging off percs rn but you should def try some NON MINORS in the future so i can str*ke my shit without feeling guilty nah mean?

• +1
At least you can enjoy the anthens views :feelshah:
This city sucks and there is only filthy drug addicts and crack whores at the night in the center of athens, Not like i would have anyone to go with there anyway, But its all just garbage jfl

• Woah
shit my fault im bugging off percs rn but you should def try some NON MINORS in the future so i can str*ke my shit without feeling guilty nah mean?
nah nigga, bitches my age go for guys 20 year old, its impossible to get older foids, if im 17, i go for foids 16 and 15 years old :feelsgood:

• +1
nah nigga, bitches my age go for guys 20 year old, its impossible to get older foids, if im 17, i go for foids 16 and 15 years old :feelsgood:
??? I'm 18 so am i just supposed to settle for some mans butt

• Woah
This city sucks and there is only filthy drug addicts and crack whores at the night in the center of athens, Not like i would have anyone to go with there anyway, But its all just garbage jfl
How come? I thought only high class tourists visit there.

• +1
Pedophile.
Pedophilia: a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

• +1
Reactions: silencio and murdah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and murdah
Pedophilia: a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child
Ephebophile I mean

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
How come? I thought only high class tourists visit there.
Those "high class tourists" visit the islands of the country jfl, Not the crime infested, Garbage drug dealing piece of shit filthy capital obviously

• +1
be careful bruh it might be a bot

yeah im 17 and i feel guilty for doing this to a 15 year old
Nigga got to go for younger and more mentally unstable women to succeed
Gtfo jfl
Plus u prob got nudes from one of them stacies that cut they wrist every day
Not something to be proud abt

not really that impressive, i’m mtn too and they are pretty easy to get , obvs not from stacies but mainly mtbs and maybe a htb
Frl
If u really tried u can prob have some mentally unstable bitch send u nudes on the daily

Frl
If u really tried u can prob have some mentally unstable bitch send u nudes on the daily
yea after a while it genuinely gets boring over text and stuff, slaying them is so much better and impressive

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
nigga you would kill ur whole hood just to breed with foid like her
Never
I dont fuck pale genetic trash
Only high class independent confident black or mutt women

AAAAA I FEEL LIKE GOD
when i get nudes from underage foids i do get the urge to post them here l, but i’m the bigger man, i know my purpose so i don’t.

Did you blackmail her for it or something? Had her family hostage perhaps?
Man i really hope someone wouldn’t go to those kinda extreme lengths just to flex on some inkwells

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Man i really hope someone wouldn’t go to those kinda extreme lengths just to flex on some inkwells
He probably didn't -- I just like to hate on dude