Foid fogs with her mandibular forward projection | GTFIH 💀💀

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Screenshot 20221010 232909 Reddit

You can perfectly see her forward growth taking into account his chin which is below her browridge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, materialistic, subhuman incel and 14 others
How much would you rate /10 this foid plus her forward growth?
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mirin dogpill

Orthodontists are literal demons that infest this world and torment us with deformities. Just lol at the idea that that mandible is too far forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21925, RecessedChinCel, Oberyn and 10 others
Orthodontists are literal demons that infest this world and torment us with deformities. Just lol at the idea that that mandible is too far forward.
my ortho basically disfigured me..

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ascension!, Deleted member 20064 and 2 others
Orthodontist wants to make money by selling unnecessary braces, not refer for a genio and make no money.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
technically her mandible isn't recessed (her lips are in perfect position), it's her chin that is

she needs an almost inch of genioplasty advancement

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
technically her mandible isn't recessed (her lips are in perfect position), it's her chin that is

no her lower lip lacks support I bet her lower incisors are leaning forwards to compensate she needs bsso and a big genio ASAP

isn't the main cause of a recessed chin a recessed mandible though??
your chin is essentially a part of your mandible

no her lower lip lacks support I bet her lower incisors are leaning forwards to compensate she needs bsso and a big genio ASAP
isn't the main cause of a recessed chin a recessed mandible though??
your chin is essentially a part of your mandible
what i mean by "mandible isn't recessed" is that the dental arch part of the mandible is perfectly aligned with her maxilla (which isn't recessed) and only the chin is recessed

she would probably benefit from BSSO but i'm 100% sure a genio would do it, it's an easier surgery, quicker recovery, no braces / extractions needed , why would she bother with a BSSO while her chin is the main issue

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
what i mean by "mandible isn't recessed" is that the dental arch part of the mandible is perfectly aligned with her maxilla (which isn't recessed) and only the chin is recessed

she would probably benefit from BSSO but i'm 100% sure a genio would do it, it's an easier surgery, quicker recovery, no braces / extractions needed , why would she bother with a BSSO while her chin is the main issue
are you knowledgable about osteotomies?

are you knowledgable about osteotomies?
no, not really, i'm just referring to logic

i saw many bimax + genio results where a genio alone would have gotten 90% of the results

she just needs to fix her posture and the force vector while chewing and a little bit of submental/mentalis muscle training. doing this for a couple years and she will be fine.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian and ascension!
View attachment 1903696
You can perfectly see her forward growth taking into account his chin which is below her browridge.
High tier normies and chadlites will still give her a facial.

Men need everything to appear normal. Women can be recessed and it still appear "feminine".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and ascension!

Men need everything to appear normal. Women can be recessed and it still appear "feminine".
Brutal, cuz it's our reality.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
technically her mandible isn't recessed (her lips are in perfect position),
Her lips are not in the perfect position at all. Her bottom lip is rolled out due to the lack of chin prominence. It's an issue that can sometimes be solved with genioplasty alone, although this woman clearly needs double jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Are you crazy? good bite/occlusion doesn't mean you are not recessed. she isn't recessed she is literally deformed.

Last edited:

It is very important for men to have a forward-grown FACE.

It is very important for men to have a forward-grown FACE.
If I'm still young, should I cope with Mewing or should I start saving for Lefort II & Bimax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back