Foid from tinder just asked if i wanted to watch a show together with her sometime

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
We were talking about a show and i said i had planned to watch it for a long time, so she said we should watch it together then.

I'm finally going on a netflix n chill bros:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 15827 and 15 others
I never thought this day would come.
You don't need us anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Danish_Retard, Pumanator and 3 others
i thought your avi was freddy krueger wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
What do i reply though? I need to reply in an NT way

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and sergeant blackpill
“Sure. I’m down to watch the show with you. My place?”
i said exactly that, waiting for reply, will update how it goes
I hope i can trust latincell95 for advice on being NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
she's responded something but i'm too high inhib to look at it, what if it's a brutal rejection?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Danish_Retard, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oberyn and latincell95
Inb4 you end up actually watching a show together then get a hug goodnight and go home.

That's how I started out. Now I'm just like "let's not watch anything good cause we're gonna miss everything after the first 5 minutes..."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69, Oberyn and gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, SchizoAutism, Papal_Guard and 5 others
large-1634237508-4c292190b9ec97ee19a2879c1e0e3ba9.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Just4Beast, eduardkoopman, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
Please don’t sperg out in person and actually watch a movie the entire time. Seal the deal mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Oberyn
Please don’t sperg out in person and actually watch a movie the entire time. Seal the deal mf
i will try but i think i will need a lot of alcohol for that, but this is majorly my chance to finally ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and gymmaxedhorse
I remember one time some slut wouldn't let me turn the show off while we were fucking. It was back to the future 2 and it was super distracting.

Anyway...

You shoud actually pre-watch what you're gonna be watching and figure out the best time to make your moves and escalations. This is much easier if you have a plan. Forum chads are gonna say this is autistic and hardcore blackpillers will say it doesn't matter, but might as well max out your chances?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 17735 and 3 others
Can you post pic of her? Even partially with the rest blurred out?

I remember one time some slut wouldn't let me turn the show off while we were fucking. It was back to the future 2 and it was super distracting.

Anyway...

You shoud actually pre-watch what you're gonna be watching and figure out the best time to make your moves and escalations. This is much easier if you have a plan. Forum chads are gonna say this is autistic and hardcore blackpillers will say it doesn't matter, but might as well max out your chances?
This is a great idea but it's gonna ruin the experience cause being able to watch the show with genuine curiosity and having fun with the girl would be a top tier experience. :kys::kys::kys:

Anyway...

Don't listen to this. You fuckers won't even make it past the first 10 minutes

This is a great idea but it's gonna ruin the experience cause being able to watch the show with genuine curiosity and having fun with the girl would be a top tier experience. :kys::kys::kys:

Watching to the end and saying goodnight with a hug will ruin the experience more.
He's not experienced enough to improvise like that with a high success rate.
Remember, these whores are used to guys with game. Unless you're a gigamogger you CAN NOT show timidity.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and poopoohead
Watching to the end and saying goodnight with a hug will ruin the experience more.
He's not experienced enough to improvise like that with a high success rate.
Remember, these whores are used to guys with game. Unless you're a gigamogger you CAN NOT show timidity.
maybe your right. so you would say game is important for mtn-htn range?

maybe your right. so you would say game is important for mtn-htn range?

If there's no verbal contract then yes. They need to feel comfortable. If you're acting uncomfortable they'll feel uncomfortable. If you're super comfortable they'll feel super comfortable. And then fuck.

i will ascend confirmed guys! i will be freed from the shackles of inceldom :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and MOGMASTER69
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
You still on this forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 17735
Just be yourself bro! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::hnghn:

Make sure you inform her (politely) that you are a dedicated mewer. (probably good idea to wear shirt thats says: "If your not mewing what are you doing?"). If you catch her with improver oral posture or function make sure to call it out and inform her how to fix it.

This always works for me. goodluck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and eduardkoopman
Make sure you inform her (politely) that you are a dedicated mewer. (probably good idea to wear shirt thats says: "If your not mewing what are you doing?"). If you catch her with improver oral posture or function make sure to call it out and inform her how to fix it.

This always works for me. goodluck