Foid gets banned from r/ladyboners for posting a curry man

your claim is that women like vascularity, you need to back up this claim, I don't need to disprove your claim.

I have provided plenty of evidence that it appeals to homosexuals, you haven't provided any that it actually appeals to women.
Do you have memory loss mate? You are the one who made the claim not me, I only asked you to provide evidence.
Screenshot 2022 11 23 173843

Screenshot 2022 11 23 173913

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I didn't make that claim and I only responded to your claim by asking you to provide evidence which you have not done
I provided you plenty of evidence that homosexuals are into veins, namely it being a selection criteria for bodybuilding, and all the judges being gay.

you still haven't provided any of the contrary, there's absolutely zero evidence whatsoever that women care.

I provided you plenty of evidence that homosexuals are into veins, namely it being a selection criteria for bodybuilding, and all the judges being gay.

you still haven't provided any of the contrary, there's absolutely zero evidence whatsoever that women care.
Anecdotally some women like it, there are that dont. U cant appeal to all women its impossible even as gigachad. Ofcourse it shoudlnt be over the top like roided to the bone olympia competitors.
Overall just be healthy looking thats all u need for maximum appeal.

Anecdotally some women like it, there are that dont. U cant appeal to all women its impossible even as gigachad. Ofcourse it shoudlnt be over the top like roided to the bone olympia competitors.
Overall just be healthy looking thats all u need for maximum appeal.
all the women that care want some forearm veins and maybe a singular bicep vein and that's about it, when you've got an entire entanglement of veins coming from your chest, neck and shoulders it physically disgusts most people.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and zharupodrugu
all the women that care want some forearm veins and maybe a singular bicep vein and that's about it, when you've got an entire entanglement of veins coming from your chest, neck and shoulders it physically disgusts most people.
its very hard to get disgusting vascularity naturally. Especially for chest and shoulders veins u need to be single digit body fat. Its very unhealthy and ur dick will simply wont work.
As i said healthy = attractive. U dont need studies to prove that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
its very hard to get disgusting vascularity naturally. Especially for chest and shoulders veins u need to be single digit body fat. Its very unhealthy and ur dick will simply wont work.
the context this conversation was in is with roiders that think what they're doing is appealing.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
That’s what I’ve been saying bicep and forearm veins maybe a bit on the delts. In other posts you clearly said this only appeals to Indian homos. And yet you post your physique pics on a forum filled with Indian homos. @softlysoftly JFL at how this guy contradicts himself constantly. No one said you have to look like Mr. Olympia but your lumpy marshmallow arms are not aesthetic they look like squishy dough, not hard and vascular

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and softlysoftly
R
the context this conversation was in is with roiders that think what they're doing is appealing.
Roider doesn’t mean Mr Olympia dumbass

This is what I said as well. You don’t need studies to prove that being lean with muscle mass and vascularity is attractive. It’s common sense JFL

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
That’s what I’ve been saying bicep and forearm veins maybe a bit on the delts. In other posts you clearly said this only appeals to Indian homos. And yet you post your physique pics on a forum filled with Indian homos. @softlysoftly JFL at how this guy contradicts himself constantly. No one said you have to look like Mr. Olympia but your lumpy marshmallow arms are not aesthetic they look like squishy dough, not hard and vascular
he's a retard the guy doesn't know the meaning of the following:
'exclusively'
'evidence'
'spoon feeding'

reason stated is that they suspected it must be some kind of incel man pretending to be a female poster.
screenshot before it was taken down:
View attachment 1962608
Genius foids, loads of Indians here would pull that shit.

Hell @Xangsane would do it too, but he'd use a white guy who was technically from Eastern med

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane